Tamil University Distance MBA Program
- Courses Available
- How the Course is Delivered?
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Tamil University was established back in the year 1981 in Tamil Nadu for improving the quality of education in the Southern parts of the country. The university aims at spreading Tamil language and culture to the people who are not from Tamil Nadu.
- The university offers various courses starting from various Arts courses to various Commerce courses. The excellent distance courses offered by the university have helped many students around the country have a good education.
- The Tamil University is a State University.
Duration of the Courses
- Just like other universities in the country, the distance MBA course offered by the university runs for a time period of two years.
- The entire course is divided into 4 semesters hence a student needs to sit for 4 exams in order to complete the whole course.
Types of Courses
- The university offers various in distance education form, however, when it comes to distance MBA the university offers no specializations. The university offers a general MBA course.
How the Course is Delivered?
- The teaching offered by the university for students combines various modes in order to give the students an all-rounded experience.
- The institute offers study materials, response sheets, Contact programs, and other materials in order to make the whole course of study very easy.
- When you visit the official website of the university, you will also find a list of books that are recommended by the university for each course.
- The faculty members of the institute are very educated and have huge experience in the field of education as well. If you are interested in knowing more about the faculties and courses, make sure that you visit the official website.
Eligibility For the Course
- In order to study the distance MBA from The Tamil University, you need to complete your graduation from any recognized university from the country.
- Tamil University, the interested student should have complete their Bachelor’s degree or Graduation course from any recognized university in the country.
Fee Structure of the University
- The total fee for studying distance MBA from Tamil University is INR 30,000. The total fee can be paid in installments as well. For more details, please click here.
Accreditation of the University
- Tamil University is a State University and is accredited by UGC which is one of the pioneer institutions in the country for recognizing universities that offer distance education.
How to Take Admission?
- According to the direction of the University Grants Commission, a student in order to get admitted to the Tamil university needs to appear in the entrance exam organized by the university itself.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- The entrance exam is conducted on the university’s campus and the students are informed regarding the date and another useful piece of information beforehand.
- Students are selected based on their merits and performance In the entrance exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is doing an MBA in Tamil Nadu University worth it?
Ans: The Tamil Nadu University is well-known for the variety of educational programs offered by it. The university also offers a distance MBA course.
There is no doubt that the course offered is one of the best in the country. For a person who is already into the professional world, pursuing distance MBA from the Tamil Nadu university will really be very helpful.
- Q2: What is the approval/accreditation status of Tamil University?
Ans: The institution is approved by UGC and DEB.
- Q3: What is the placement procedure for Tamil University distance MBA students?
Ans: The university has a placement cell where the students are trained in crucial interview skills. Also, the cell allows the students to meet with potential employers.
- Q4: Does the institution offer scholarships for distance MBA students?
Ans: No, Tamil University does not offer scholarships to distance students.
- Q5: What can I do to increase my chances of qualifying for a distance MBA program at Tamil University?
Ans: Candidates can enhance their chances of admission by enclosing all the required documents, accurately filling all the details required, and performing well in the entrance tests.
- Q6: Is it mandatory to undertake an entrance test before admission?
Ans: Yes, distance MBA candidates must pass an entrance test conducted by the university.
- Q7: Is work experience mandatory to qualify for a distance MBA at Tamil University?
Ans: No, it is not mandatory. However, those with at least 2 years of working experience will have an added advantage.
- Q8: Does the institution offer self-learning materials?
Ans: Yes, students can collect their self-learning materials from their study center within 7 days after registration.
- Q9: What facilities are available at the study center?
Ans: Distance MBA students can visit their respective centers to access a fully-equipped library, laboratories, computer laboratory, and recreational facilities.
- Q10: Will I be required to appear physically for the end-of-semester examinations?
Ans: Yes, the university does not offer online examinations to distance MBA students.
- Q11: How long will it take before I get a response about my distance MBA application?
Ans: An admission representative will send application status details after approximately 2 weeks. Candidates are also encouraged to constantly check the university’s website for admission updates.
- Dr. R. Uma Maheshwari
- Deputy Registrar, Tamil University
- For Enquiry
- Office: +91 4362 227089
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Other Options For Students
- BIMM Distance Education
- KSOU Distance MBA
- NSOU Distance Education
- PSSOU Distance Education
- KKHSOU Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Patrick Robert Doyle