Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU) Distance MBA – Fee, Admission, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University is a multi-disciplinary private institution based in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. The school was established in 2008.
- The Directorate of Distance Education runs TMU’s distance education program.
Type of Courses
The directorate offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Arts in Education
- Certificate course in Retail Skills
- Certificate course in Security Operation
- Certificate course in House Keeping
- Certificate course in Food and Beverage Services
- Certificate course in Office Management
- Certificate course in Work Place Skills
- Certificate course in Food and Nutrition
- Certificate course in Financial Advisory and Marketing Services
- Certificate course in AC and Refrigeration Maintenance
- Certificate course in Front Office Operation
- M.A. Jainology
The M.A. Jainology course is subject to approval by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- Master of Computer Applications has a minimum duration of 3 years (six semesters)
- The MBA and M.A. Education courses can be completed in two years (requiring four semesters)
- The certificate courses offered by TMU are short-term. As a result, they can be completed within one year.
- The eligibility requirement for the MBA course is graduation in any stream
- Eligibility condition for Master of Computer Application requires graduation in any stream with mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Computer Application
- Applicants will have to contact the school for fee information.
Teerthanker Mahaveer University Accreditation
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University is accredited with grade “B” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
How to Take Admission into Teerthanker Mahaveer
- Applicants who wish to apply to the distance education program at TMU can do so by obtaining the brochure and application form on making a cash payment of Rs. 600 at the University Cell.
- Candidates can also purchase the admission brochure through speed post/courier. In this case, applicants are required to send a request to the Director, Finance and Admissions, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh) – 244 001.
- The request should be sent alongside a demand draft of Rs. 600 drawn in favor of the ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University,’ payable at Moradabad. Candidates should include their name, address, and phone numbers on the back of the demand draft.
- Alternatively, applicants can download the application form from the university’s website at www.tmu.ac.in and fill it.
- The completed form should be sent to the Director, Finance and Admissions, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh) – 244 001 along with a demand draft of Rs. 600 drawn in favor of ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University,’ payable at Moradabad.
- Remember to send self-certified copies of your mark sheets/testimonials along with the application form.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does TMU offer work placements?
A1: Yes. TMU offers placements to help students increase their employability.
- Q2: What are the courses offered at Teerthanker Mahaveer university distance education?
A2: Teerthanker Mahaveer University offered several courses as well as an MBA in its distance education.
- Q3: Does the university accredited by UGC?
A3: No the university is not been accredited by UGC. However, it is accredited by NAAC with Grade ‘B’.
- Q4: What is the fee structure for MBA at Teerthanker Mahaveer University distance MBA?
A4: Applicants will have to contact the school for fee information.
- Q5: What is the process to get admission in MBA at Teerthanker Mahaveer University distance education?
A5: Applicants who wish to apply to the distance education program at TMU can do so by obtaining the brochure and application form on making a cash payment of Rs. 600 at the University Cell.
- Q6: How can I contact the University?
A6: For admission related inquiries, candidates can contact TMU’s admission office for assistance through the channels given below.
- Q7: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA?
A7: The eligibility requirement for the MBA course is graduation in any stream.
- Q8: Is the university recognized by UGC?
Ans: Yes, the institution is approved by UGC and Distance Education Bureau.
- Q9: Does the university admit international students for the distance MBA program?
Ans: Yes, foreign candidates are eligible to apply.
- Q10: Is there an age restriction as an admission requirement?
Ans: No, there are no age restrictions for the program.
- Q11: Where can I access the admission form?
Ans: Interested candidates can collect admission forms from the directorate of distance learning or download them online from the institution’s official website.
- Q12: Does the institution help distance MBA students to get placements?
Ans: Yes, the institution has placement cells that facilitate the placement process for students and graduates.
- Q13: Will I be required to pay the course fees during the application process?
Ans: Yes, candidates must pay the admission fees and the course fees (for the first semester) when applying for the program. Failure to submit the payment will result in application rejection.
- Q14: Which payment method is acceptable for paying the school fees? Can I use money orders?
Ans: No, you can either draw a demand draft in favour of “The Directorate of Distance Learning, Teerthanker Mahaveer University” or pay online using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Q15: Can I send my documents by post for verification?
Ans: When sending your application form, you should include ATTESTED copies of your documents. Never send your original documents by post.
- Q16: Which learning materials will I get after registration?
Ans: All distance education students will have access to a digital library, live lectures, recorded lectures, and a self-learning portal where all the materials on the program will be uploaded.
- Q17: Can I get hardcopy learning materials?
Ans: Yes, students can get hardcopy learning materials by post. However, these materials can only be sent on request and the student will be required to cater for the postage charges.
For admission-related inquiries, candidates can contact TMU’s admission office for assistance through the following channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Telephone: 9837163111,
Applicants can also contact the offices directly at:
- N.H. 24, Delhi Road, Bagadpur Moradabad – 244001 Uttar Pradesh, India
- Contact person: Dr. Nidhi Singhal
- Contact no.: 0591-2360500
- Website: www.tmu.ac.in
- Address: C-36,
- L -Road,
- Near Shyam Satsang Bhawan,
- Mahanagar, Lucknow
- Contact person: Mr. Sudhir Jain, Admission Coordinator
- Contact no.: +91 – 9837772647
- Website: www.tmu.ac.in
Other Options for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide