Top 10 Part-Time MBAs in India
|Top 10 Part Time MBA for Working Professionals in India||Fee (INR)|
|KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar||13,60,000|
|Indian School of Business, Hyderabad Campus||39,63,000|
|Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur||10,72,000|
|College of Management and Economics Studies, University of Petroleum||NA|
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani||599,450|
|Admission Help||Click here|
- IMT Ghaziabad
- SP Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- IIM Indore
- IIM Bangalore
- KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad Campus
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- University of Petroleum
- BITS Pilani
- IIM Shilong
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Many people relish the opportunity to be constantly improving their skills and learning about brand new topics to increase their overall knowledge.
- This is where part-time MBAs are brilliant as you can learn whilst working to help support your studies.
- Here are some of the best part-time MBA qualifications available in India.
- One of the most famous institutes in India, the IMT is a premier place to study for an MBA and offers a variety of courses to choose from in areas such as finance, business, and technology.
- They have also got a very well thought out fee structure which may help those who couldn’t otherwise afford it to go and become more educated to try and increase their earning potential.
- Another of the most well-known and respected business schools in the entire country offers a huge range of possible qualifications and specializations to allow students to become true experts in a topic with an MBA.
- They are consistently ranked as one of the top 3 B-Schools in the whole of Bombay and offer an incredibly varied learning experience. For those studying topics from around the world, the school launched the Centre for European Business Studies in 2009 funded by the EU helping students learning about topics in that area.
- The IIM, unlike most business schools in India, isn’t associated with a larger University and operates as a part of the Indian Institute of Management group with schools all over the country.
- Given that this particular branch was only founded in 1996 they have done a fantastic of transforming themselves into a premiere school creating very talented graduates, probably helped by the entrance exams that students must pass in order to study there.
- Another member of the IIM family, this is one offers an even high standard of education than its sister school in Indore.
- One of the most well-regarded schools within the entire continent offers a variety of courses to those who pass the entrance exam and has been buildings its quality reputation since it was founded in 1973.
- This school holds nationwide entrance exams known as the KIITEE and once these have been passed it is possible to attend this school on one of its variety of MBA courses.
- It offers specializations in human resources, finance, and information technology among others. Consistently ranked as one of the best management schools in India thanks to its top-quality teaching and great course structure.
- The Indian School of Business is one of the most famous business colleges in India and offers top-quality education at its two locations.
- However, the Hyderabad Campus if where the MBAs are mostly taught, and since 2001 they have been offering top-quality education complemented by incredible facilities such as a state of the art 500 seat auditorium and an incredibly modern academic centre.
- One of the oldest schools on this list, it offers a huge range of courses which can either focus on general management or more niche aspects of the discipline.
- Since it was founded in 1949 the Xavier School grown into one of India’s most well-respected schools, consistently ranking inside the top 10 of quality surveys for Indian business schools.
- The CMES being affiliated with the University of Petroleum and Energy means that its MBA programmes are very specialized to deal with aspects of the gas, oil, or wider energy sector and how the business of the industry works.
- Offering courses with specialties such as Energy Trading or Logistics and Supply Chain Management which many establishments won’t offer. This allows students to become experts in an area where they will be one of a small number of professionals, increasing the potential earning power of their skills.
- Like the CMES due to the purpose of the school as a whole, the courses on offer allow for a huge amount of specialization and unique aspects which are very rarely available in MBAs.
- Those hoping to study at the BITS will have to pass the admissions test which is one of the most rigorous in India, however, given the quality of the school, this is unsurprising.
- Another member of the IIM group of schools and the most recently established.
- Like most of the IIM schools, it is ranked in the top 20 or even top 10 by most aggregators among business schools in India showing the quality and ingenuity that the IIM uses to model its schools.
Other Articles You Might Like
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- Executive vs Part-Time vs Distance MBA
- Top 17 Cheapest Distance MBA University in India
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit: Pexels