CMAT Colleges For MBA
List of Best Colleges Under CMAT
CMAT happens to be one of the most popular entrance exams in India. There are various colleges currently under CMAT, A list of some of the famous colleges is given below. Note that even if a college is not registered under the official list, it may still accept CMAT for admission.
How do you define a Good MBA College ?
- A good college justifies the fee it charges by giving value to students.
- Good placements and return on investment.
- Strong personality growth and robust learning environment.
- Academic Excellence and Research.
Some of the Top colleges under CMAT are
- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
- Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management (New Delhi)
- Goa Institute of Management (Goa)
- Gitam Institute of Management (Vizag)
- IFIM Business School (Bangalore)
- SIES College of Management Studies (Navi Mumbai)
- Department of Management Studies (NIT, Durgapur)
- BITS, Pilani
- Alliance Business School
Goa Institute of Management has 240 seats, and takes various scores. There is no reservation in the college. CMAT will also take place in February and either score can be used by students for admission to various colleges.
Note that most of the colleges mentioned above also accept test score of other tests such as CAT/XAT among others. If you wish to check out the complete list, you can find that out that too over here
Please note that the colleges have not been arranged in a specific order. This is just a list of good colleges as per our understanding. It does not imply that the top college is better than the bottom, this list serves to provide just a general idea about good colleges accepting CMAT scores.
MH CET – CMAT – What’s Cooking?
It was decided that MH CET would not take place in the future and they would be accepting the score of CMAT only in the near future. If that happens, as it is expected, colleges like Sydenham and JBIMS would also add on to this list. We are waiting for the circular to come out before we update this list.
February CMAT versus September CMAT – Colleges Acceptance
If money is not a constraint, students should give both. Some colleges may or may not accept the score of February. This is a very volatile information that student need to track for specific colleges which they want to target. Also, some colleges may decide to change their stance so students should try to maximize their chances, given that money is not a constraint.