The University of Hyderabad Correspondance PGDM
- The University of Hyderabad was founded in the year 1974 and has around 5000 students and 400 faculties in all. The University is basically an Indian Public Research University and is located in Telangana. The university is also known as the Central University of Hyderabad.
- The primary motive of the university is to provide advanced research and educational facilities to its students in order to help them succeed in their life. The university offers a wide range of courses starting from science courses to humanities courses.
- The university offers both regular as well as distance education. The university is recognized by the PURSE Award which is a grading of A, the highest by NAAC.
- The university doesn’t offer pure distance MBA course per se but it offers PGDM management courses.
- It is a Central University.
Types of courses offered
Below is the list of all the specialization which the university offers in management:
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Energy Management (PGDENM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Chemical Analysis & Quality Management (PGDCAQM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (PGDTMA)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Telecom Technology and Management (PGDTTM)
Duration of the course
- The duration of the course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semesters. Every year, each student have to appear for examination twice.
Fee structure of the University
|Course Name||Total Fee|
Eligibility for the course
- Students who have completed their graduation or have already appeared for the final examination are eligible for the course. Students who have studied B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lib.Sc, B.E., B.Tech, M.A., M.Sc, M.Com, MBA and other similar courses can opt for this program.
- Students who are pursuing full-time or part-time courses from any other university are also eligible for this course.
University of Hyderabad Accreditation Proof
The university is currently not accredited by UGC DEC. The details of its past accreditation are mentioned below:
- Students willing to take admission can apply online before the mentioned date every year. The last date for application will be mentioned on the university’s official website.
- Students need to fill up the form carefully and while filling the form a scanned photograph and signature are required. Students also need to pay an application fee at the time of application.
- The application fee for general candidate is Rs 350. The application fee for OBC and SC/ST/PWD(PH) are Rs 250 and Rs 150 respectively.
- The application fee is not refundable.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is studying at Hyderabad University worth it?
Studying at the University of Hyderabad is totally worth it. The faculties are very helpful and the course structure is designed to help the students succeed in their career path. A student pursuing any course from the university will be able to get an ample amount of opportunities in his life.
Q2: What is the total number of seats for foreign nationals?
Students will be admitted over and above the approved intake in a course up to a maximum of 15% of the approved intake in each course. All the available seats may not be filled in a particular year if a subject’s Admission Committee does not recommend anyone or if a program has inadequate infrastructure.
Q3: What are the documents required to be submitted along with the application?
- Transcripts from High School onwards with certified English translation, if the documents are in any other languages
- Two letters of recommendation from their present teachers may be sent in sealed envelopes or by email to email@example.com;
- TOEFL/IELTS/GRE scorecards, if required;
- Research proposal (for those seeking admission to Ph.D. admission);
- Proof of adequate financial support or scholarship
Q4: What medical facilities are available to students admitted?
All the prospective students are required to buy an appropriate health insurance policy before arriving in India. It is essential that the students’ health insurance policy remains valid throughout the period of the students’ stay at the University. However, a primary health care facility is available, free of cost, at the UoH Health Centre.
Q5: What are the courses/programmes offered by UoH?
UoH offers Post-graduate and Research courses in Mathematics and Computer/Information Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering Science and Technology, Arts and Communication, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management. For more details, click here.
- Address: CUC, Prof C. R. Rao Road, P O Central University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500046, India
- Phone number: 24600264/265
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: www.uohyd.ac.in
Other Related Posts for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Symbiosis Distance MBA