University of North Bengal Distance Courses
- Courses Offered
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- IGNOU Distance BBA
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The University of North Bengal is a research institution of higher learning located in Raja Rammohanpur, Siliguri, West Bengal, India.
- The school was established in 1962 to advance knowledge and address societal needs through research. The University of North Bengal’s distance education program is run by the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE).
- University North Bengal is a State University.
Type of Courses
The University of North Bengal offers the following courses through the distance mode:
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in Bengali
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in Philosophy
- M.A. Nepali
- M.A./M.Sc. in Mathematics
- The minimum duration for all courses is two years (four semesters). Except for language courses like Nepali and Bengali, the language of instruction is English.
- To be eligible for admission into any of the courses mentioned above, an applicant must have studied the subject to which they wish to apply at the graduation level as an elective with a minimum of 300 marks.
- For M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics, candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in mathematics.
University of North Bengal Accreditation
- The University of North Bengal is accredited with grade A by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council).
- For fee details, applicants will have to get in touch with the University to request relevant information.
How Can I Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply for distance education at the University of North Bengal by obtaining the applications forms from the Directorate of Distance Education.
- You can also get the forms from the school’s designated study centers on payment of Rs. 100 in cash or through a Demand Draft drew in favor of University of North Bengal DDE payable at Siliguri.
- You can also download the application form from the University of North Bengal’s DDE website at www.ddenbu.ac.in.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in University of North Bengal distance education?
Ans: To be eligible for admission into any of the courses mentioned above, an applicant must have studied the subject to which they wish to apply at the graduation level as an elective with a minimum of 300 marks.
- Q2: How can I apply for the admission in the University of North Bengal distance courses?
Ans: Candidates who wish to apply for distance education at the University of North Bengal by obtaining the applications forms from the Directorate of Distance Education.
- Q3: Does the university offer MBA in its distance education?
Ans: No, It does not offer MBA in its distance mode. However, it does offer other several programs in distance learning. The details of each program are described above.
- Q4: Is the University accredited by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is approved by UGC. An accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q5: What is the fee for the distance courses offered by the University?
Ans: We do not have any idea about the fee structure for distance courses. Please contact the university for further details.
- Q6: What is the age limit for admission in University of North Bengal distance courses?
Ans: There are no such criteria for admission in the university as per UGC norms.
If you want to reach the University of North Bengal for any information, you may use any of the following mediums:
- The Registrar,
- The University of North Bengal,
- Raja Rammohunpur,
- P.O.-N.B.U., Dist-Darjeeling,
- West Bengal, Pin-734014, India.
- Telephone: (O) +91 0353-277633, 2776313
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Options for Students
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- XLRI distance programs
- Distance MBA – Start Here