Taglitelia School of Business and Leadership Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Albertus Magnus MBA is a program offered by the Taglitelia School of Business and Leadership with a target to fashioned to provide its students with training and education in business management studies.
- With accreditation by the State of Connecticut Board of Higher Education and the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, the MBA combines a selection of intensive and comprehensive courses with the utmost flexibility in a bid to cater for and accommodate working-class professionals.
- The extent of this flexibility can be determined by students’ choice of either online or blended systems for each course, each of which bear distinct advantages for the students.
- Students of the program gain crucial skills that will enable them to perform optimally in management positions upon completion of the program. These skills include the creation and provision of value for customers, maximization of competition, thriving in the fast-paced world of businesses, and the likes.
List of Courses Offered
Eligible candidates for the program may select either of the following management-centered disciplines as their main concentration:
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
- Project Management
The program of study further consists of 13 core courses which accumulate to 39 credits and 3 elective courses from a main area of specialization. The total number of credits obtainable is 48.
- The duration of the Albertus Magnus Online MBA program is 2 years. Over the period, students will undergo a series of eight weeks of classes.
- Furthermore, each course registration presents students of the program with the option of taking their classes in either an online or blended system.
- The online system consists of 100% online long-distance learning with two virtual classes per week, while the blended format consists of one on-ground class and one online session per week.
- At $902 per credit hour, this program bears a uniform cost for both part-time and full-time students, whether in-state or out-of-state. This fee is also applicable to both international and local candidates.
- Financial aid may be sought by full-time students.
- Academic background: Only candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university will be considered eligible for admission into the program.
- Work Experience: There is no mention of any work experience requirement for candidates of this program. However, the program is well-suited for candidates who are working professionals.
- Language: TOEFL is the official language proficiency test for eligibility into the program. International candidates are required to have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 Tobe considered eligible for admission. However, TOEFL can be waived in the presence of a minimum of three years of study experience in an English-speaking country.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The average class size of the program is 7
- The maximum class size is 20
- There is currently no information available online concerning the average age of students enrolled in the program
- Statistics for enrollment into the program currently stands at 201 with 63.2% female and 55% minority student populations
- As regards the potential salary range of students of this program, their management training and qualifications offer them the possibility of earning an average salary of $97,230
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- There is presently no information available online about GMAT or GRE requirements concerning eligibility for this program.
- Available information concerning admission requirements is that eligible candidates must possess s minimum of a cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
The application process for admission into this program include the following;
- Candidates are required to submit a 500-600 word application essay via the program’s application portal
- Applicants are also required to present the official transcripts from all previously attended universities or colleges
- Candidates are further mandated to pay a non-refundable application fee of $50 upon the completion of their application
In order to begin the application process for admission into this program, candidates are required to set up an account and register on the application portal here.
The program offers only one entry point:
- Fall Admission: Rolling (2018)
- This information is currently unavailable online. However, the statistics of enrolment for the program is 201.
- The M.B.A. is accredited by the State of Connecticut Board of Higher Education and the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
Reviews and Ranking
- The Albertus Magnus College online MBA in Accounting was ranked 26th of the top 30 best online MBAs for Accounting in 2016 by Affordable Colleges Online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What are the advantages of the blended learning system over the online learning system?
Ans: The Albertus Magnus MBA program offers quite a great amount of flexibility for their students through their blended and online course registration options. Although both options bear distinct advantages which may be ascertained by individual student situation, the blended option presents students with opportunities for optimal interaction while on-site and a great deal of flexibility and comfort during their online sessions.
This appears to be a “best of both worlds” scenario and may be perceived as bearing an edge over the purely online learning system. However, students are generally advised to choose the appropriate option for their schedules.
Q 2: What is the GMAT and/or GRE score requirements for application into this program?
Ans: There is no mention of either GMAT or GRE report scores as a requirement on the official website of the program. However, a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale is mandatory for eligibility into the program.
Q 3: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The program consists of a series of eight-week classes over a period of two years. However, the duration for the obtainment of degree is 7 years.
Q 4: What career opportunities exist for graduates of this program?
Ans: There are several management capacities which this program equips its students to undertake as careers. Graduates of this program may choose to pursue careers in the following: sales representative/manager, entrepreneurship, market research, recruiter; product/project manager, operations/materials/production management, etc.
Q 5: Is the tuition fee the same for all of the specialization areas offered in this program?
Ans: Yes. The per credit hour fee of $902 is applicable to all students of this program.
- Albertus Magnus College
- Office of Admission
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 800-578-9160
- 700 Prospect Street
- New Haven, CT 06511
- Admissions Phone: 800-394-9982
Other Articles You Might Like
- FAU Online MBA
- CSU Stanislaus Online MBA
- Hult International MBA
- Best Online MBA without GMAT
- Top 21 Affordable Online MBA