Neil Griffin College Arkansas State University Online MBA Accreditation, Ranking and More
|Arkansas State University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Finance, Healthcare Administration, etc.|
|Duration||33 credit hours|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT/GRE|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||TOEFL scores are 550, 253, and 79, and IELTS score is 6.0|
|Work ex required||not required|
|Eligibility||first-degree-holding applicants will be considered eligible|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
With its launch date set for the fall of 2018, the Neil Griffin College of Business Online MBA is a graduate program that seeks to offer excellent management education to students from a plethora of scholarly and professional histories.
The curriculum of the program is prepared to offer comprehensiveness and a high-end delivery of rather challenging courses amidst a great deal of flexibility.
Designed to accommodate the busy schedule of the working-class graduate student, the program of the AACSB-accredited Arkansas State University aims to combine the ease of online learning with its high-end curriculum to effectively equip its students with leadership and technology-based business education for success in the rapidly developing world.
List of Courses Offered
The program of study includes the functional areas of business with the opportunity to obtain emphasis areas in each, as well as the option to select specialty emphasis areas. This provides students with the ﬂexibility to tailor their MBA degrees to individual needs and goals. The following concentration areas offered in the online MBA program:
- Healthcare Administration
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- International Business
In addition to the core deliverables obtainable in an international MBA course, this program offers students the opportunity to major in the following:
- Supply Chain Management which provides insights into the intricacies of the chain business dynamics and;
The program also allows students to offer electives of their choice in the areas of economics and business, subject to approval.
With an accumulation of 27 hours of core courses and 6 hours of electives, the duration of the entire program spans a total of 33 hours. Super accommodating, since that’s only a little over a day!
At $610 per credit hour, the tuition fees accumulate to a total of $16,470 for the full duration of this program. This fee appears to be applicable to both American and international students.
- Academic background: Only first-degree-holding applicants will be considered eligible for admission into the program.
- Work Experience: There is presently no information shared online regarding work experience requirements for this program.
- Language: All non-native English-speaking candidates must score satisfactorily in TOEFL and IELTS to be considered for admission. The Minimum required TOEFL scores are 550, 253, and 79 for paper-based, computer-based, and Internet-based tests respectively; while the minimum required IELTS score is 6.0.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
Due to the novelty of this program, this information is currently unavailable. Appropriate details are bound to surface upon the successful launch and continuance of the program.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- GMAT is the required test used for admission into the program.
- GMAT report scores older than 5 years are considered invalid and will be declined.
- The minimum GMAT score required for admission is 480.
- In the case of unconditional admissions, GMAT results may be waived for a minimum GRE composite of 300.
- In order to apply to this program, candidates who meet the admission requirements of the school simply need to fill the application form for the graduate school by following the link below:
- First-time candidates will be required to create a PIN-protected account in order to proceed to the application form.
There is no clear information about the application timeline for this program. However, the first session for the program is due to begin in the fall.
Due to the newness of this program, this information is presently unavailable. Statistics will be drawn in the future upon the initiation and progress of the program.
The Arkansas State University College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International, which represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Fewer than 20% of the business schools in the world achieve AACSB accreditation and it is the hallmark of excellence in business education.
Reviews and Ranking
This information, as well, cannot be accessed as a result of the newness of the program. Nevertheless, the Arkansas State University College of Business is among less than 20% of business schools worldwide that have earned the accreditation the prestigious Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I request a waiver for the GMAT requirements?
Ans: The program accepts a minimum GRE composite of 300 as a substitute for GMAT, but only under the category of unconditional admissions. However, this GRE requirement must be coupled with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or its 4.0 scale equivalent) on all completed undergraduate course assignments.
Q 2: Is there a minimum GMAT score?
Ans: The minimum required GMAT score is 480.
Q 3: When does this program begin?
Ans: The very first batch of students for this program will begin classes in the fall.
Q 4: How long does this program last?
Ans: This is a very brief program, lasting only 33 hours in total. This, coupled with the online nature of the program, offers great flexibility and ease for students in the program. It also makes it an ideal study option for working professionals.
Q 5: What training does the program promise?
Ans: The program will offer training on two main concentrations: Finance and Supply Chain Management. Furthermore, students will also be able to gain substantial knowledge and skills from their selected elective courses.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Arkansas State University
- Jonesboro, Arkansas | (870) 972-2100
- Dr. Bill Roe
- PO Box 239
- State University, AR 72467
Other Articles You Might Like
- Ball State University Online MBA
- CU Pennsylvania Online MBA
- Cardinal Stritch University Online MBA
- Mercer University Online MBA
- University of Maryland Online MBA
Image Credit: Brooke Cagle