Dauch College of Business and Economics Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Ashland University Online Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a one year program designed to offer comprehensive and accredited MBA to working professionals within a flexible yet accelerated online scheme.
- The online MBA program is taught by the same professors and faculty of the Dauch College of Business & Economics as that of the in-class program. This ensures that the quality of the online MBA is uniform with that in the AU in-class MBA program, regardless of the flexibility offered by the nature of the former.
- Also included in the Ashland University MBA curriculum is a Project Management specialization. With its dual-purpose, the program offers its students with Project Management Institute approved training to ramble them earn a Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification.
- Driven by the core values of the Dauch College of Business & Economics which include competency-based education and continual program review and improvement, the AU online MBA program seeks to transform its students to topnotch managerial resources for employment in organizations within their geographical domain.
List of Courses Offered
The following are concentrations offered in the program:
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Global Management
- Health Care Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Management Management Information Systems Project Management
- Sport Management
- Supply Chain Management
- The target duration for completion of the program is one year for full-time students. This is significantly shorter than the average two-year duration of most other MBA programs. The program is also available for students on a part-time basis with the target completion period of 2 years.
- Nevertheless, students who wish to take their courses at a slower pace due to their schedules and/or ability may do so and complete the program at a maximum time frame of 3 years.
- At $815 per credit hour, the tuition fee of the Ashland University online MBA program amounts to a total of $29,500.
- Furthermore, financial aid may be sought by students of various backgrounds and financial statuses. The forms of this aid, which is provided by Ashland University, range from tuition assistance grants to standard student loans.
- Academic background: Candidates are mandated to have completed a bachelor’s degree to be considered eligible for the program.
- Work Experience: Work experience is an important part of the requirements for admission into this program. The average amount of months of work experience of students enrolled in this program is 48.
- Language: TOEFL is the official language test requirement for admission into this program. International students are required to score a minimum of 550 on the paper-based test and 79 on the internet-based test to be considered eligible for enrollment.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The average age of students enrolled in the program is 27 years.
- The average class size for the program is 30.
- The rate of international students enrolled in the program, so far, is 3%.
- Minority students enrolled in the program make-up about 23% of the total enrollment.
- At 51.5%, the number of male students enrolled in the program surpasses that of females.
- Completion of the program offers its graduates the opportunity for a 46% salary increase.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- There is no information concerning the minimum GMAT score requirement for enrollment in this program.
- Accordingly, information pertaining to the minimum GRE composite score for candidate eligibility is currently unavailable online.
- GMAT and GRE waiver is available for select applicants upon the review of their resumes and accomplishments. This waiver is granted in the scenario whereby the candidate’s application and resume fulfill the standards required for a prediction of success in the online MBA program.
- To apply for this program, candidates are required to fill the MBA pre-qualification application form with the appropriate details.
Entry points for this program are as follows:
- All year round—available approximately every 6 weeks.
- Application (Fall 2018): Rolling
- The acceptance rate for this program is 87%.
- Ashland University’s Dauch College of Business & Economics is a Member of AACSB International. As a Member, our MBA Program is designed to adhere to all Membership and Accreditation requirements.
- Ashland University’s MBA program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), providing strong evidence of the quality of our program and of our commitment to a student-centered teaching and learning approach.
Reviews and Ranking
- The Ashland University online MBA is ranked #131 amongst the top national online MBA programs.
- AU’s online MBA also ranked #6 out of the top online MBA programs in Ohio.
- The AU MBA program has been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for over two decades.
- AU’s Dauch College of Business & Economics is a certified Member of AACSB International. This leads to translates to the online MBA’s compliance with the standards and rules for Membership and Accreditation.
- Furthermore, its recognition by professional accreditations amongst other MBA programs has earned AU’s Online MBA the award of College of Distinction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How can I access a waiver for the GMAT requirements?
Ans: GMAT waivers are granted to applicants whose MBA programs have been predicted as successful upon the review of their applications and accomplishments.
Q 2: What is the minimum credit hour requirement for the graduation of this program?
Ans: Students are required to have a minimum of 30 credit hours to qualify for graduation.
Q 3: Can I get both in-class and online learning experiences in this program?
Ans: Yes. This program offers students the option to select a hybrid learning system which combines online learning with in-class learning. This option requires that the student attend physical onsite classes at the AU main campus in Ohio or one of two off-campus locations on Cleveland and Columbus.
Q 4: How much flexibility is offered to students of this program?
Ans: The program offers students the flexibility to determine their pace for completion. Accordingly, students may choose to enroll for part-time learning with completion duration of two years or simply work towards completing the program between 1-3 years.
Q 5: What is the coverage of the program’s tuition fee?
Ans: The total program tuition fee of $29,500 is all-inclusive as it covers all web-based course materials as well as each student’s PMP® exam fee.
- Ashland University
- 401 College Ave,
- Ashland Ohio, 44805
- Steve Krispinsky
- [email protected]
Other Article You Might Like
- Baker University Online MBA
- Baylor University Online MBA
- Belhaven University Online MBA
- Brandman University Online MBA
- Bethel University Online MBA