Arizona State University W. P. Carey Online MBA Acceptance Rate, GMAT Waiver and More
|Arizona State University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Organizational Theory, Operational and Supply Management, etc.|
|Duration||49 credit hours|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT or GRE|
|Work ex required||No|
|Eligibility||At least 3.0 GPA in their bachelor’s or master’s degree|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
Arizona State University (ASU) W. P. Carey School of Business online MBA program is designed to enable professionals from anywhere in the world to obtain a master’s degree from the AACSB-accredited institution.
The school aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to advance their careers.
Lectures are delivered entirely over the internet, which makes the program perfect for career professionals who need convenience, quality, and flexibility.
Students who enroll in the online program get to earn the same high-quality MBA as full-time and part-time on-campus programs, as they share the same curriculum and faculty.
List of Courses Offered
The W. P. Carey Online MBA mirrors the school’s same curriculum that the institution’s on-campus students receive through full-time and part-time programs, as it offers the same school curriculum for both online and on-campus learning.
In addition to the core curriculum, candidates have the option of choosing from several electives. The core courses offered by W. P. Carey include:
- Leading People, Teams, and Organization: Organizational Theory
- Operations and Supply Management
- Statistics for Managers
- Decisions, Market Structure, and Games: Managerial Economics
- Financial Performance Reporting
- Create and Deliver Customer Value: Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Finance: The Art of Managing Resources
- Ethical Issues for Managers
- Capstone: Strategic Management
In addition to the core courses listed above, W. P. Carey offers the following online MBA electives:
- Project Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Decision Making with Business Analytics
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- International Finance
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Investment Strategies
- Supplier Management and Negotiations
- Global Business Environment.
- Supply Chain Cost/Design Issue
- Logistics in the Supply Chain
- Strategic Procurement
- Business to Business Marketing
- Services Marketing and Management
- New Product and Service Development
- Global Marketing Strategy
There is a total of 49 credit hours, 17 total classes, and five weeks per class.
The estimated total program cost for an online MBA at the W. P. Carey School of Business is $60,000 for all students. This includes resident, non-resident, and international students.
Also, candidates who get accepted will have to pay a non-refundable program deposit of $500 to reserve their place in the program.
To apply for the Arizona State University W. P. Carey School of Business online MBA program, you will need to complete the school’s application form online at https://webapp4.asu.edu/dgsadmissions/Index.jsp.
The application process is made up of two parts. The first requires you to provide your resume, personal information, essay answers, and references.
In the second part, you will need to provide your applicable test scores, college records, as well as online letters of recommendation.
For more than 50 years, the W. P. Carey School of Business has maintained accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- W. P. Carey School of Business accredited 1962
- W. P. Carey MBA accredited 1964
- School of Accountancy, accredited 1987
Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants who wish to enroll in the W. P Carey School of Business online MBA program must fulfill certain requirements of the school. These include:
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (scale: 4.0 = “A”) in a relevant master’s degree program.
- Applicants must submit GMAT or GRE test scores, a resume, proof of English proficiency, two letters of recommendation, official transcripts, short-answer questions, and graduate admission application and pay an application fee. The application fee is $70 for US-based candidates and $90 for international applicants.
Our Review and Opinion
In our opinion, W. P. Carey offers students everything an online MBA program should. It allows them to readily interact with their classmates and instructors as is possible in an on-campus setting.
The instructors are readily available and responsive. There’s little that differentiates the school’s online MBA program from the campus-based one.
P. Carey is an excellent school for distance learning. The institution has almost all the resources needed to teach distance learners everything they need to know about the business world.
Outside of classes, they provide stable support structures that are designed to assist students with everything they need for a convenient and top-level learning experience.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- W. P. Carey School of Business
- Arizona State University
- P. O. Box 872706
- Tempe, AZ 85287-2706
Other Useful Articles for Students
- Angelo State University Online MBA
- Syracuse University Online MBA
- Arkansas State University Online MBA
- Ball State University Online MBA
- CU Pennsylvania Online MBA
- Samford University Online MBA
Image Credit: Ameer Basheer