Falls School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Anderson University Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is a 100% online MBA program launched in 2016 with the purpose to provide intensive teaching for students in a number of management-centered areas of specialization and courses.
- With the engagement of the same full-time teaching staff of the ACBSP accredited Falls School of Business faculty as the onsite professional MBA program, the academic excellence, and rigor of the institution’s professional MBA is not compromised by the flexible nature of the 100% online MBA program.
- This is evident as the program is packed with all the essential training, teaching, interaction, and course materials required for the success of both its enrolled and graduated students.
- The Christian institution’s “salt and light” approach to involvement in the business is also inculcated in the students of this program. This is apparent as students enrolled in the program are trained to combine high standards of ethical morality with utmost competence and excellence in their management and business practices.
- Furthermore, students of this program are taught to apply the knowledge obtained from the duration of the program to the contemporary betterment of the niche in which they operate and the world at large.
List of Courses Offered
The following are the main concentrations offered in this program:
- General Management
- International Business
- Project Management
- New Venture Development
- At a total of 37 credit hours, the target time for enrolled students to graduate from this program is two years. However, the flexibility of the program provides students with the freedom to determine their pace and complete the program within 2-5 years.
- The tuition fee for this program is $565 per credit hour. This figure accumulates to a total sum of $20,905 over the entire duration of the course.
- This uniform cost is applicable to all categories of students of the program: international, local, full-time and part-time.
- Students enrolled in the program who wish to apply for financial aid are able to make inquiries and begin their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.
- Academic background: Candidates for the Anderson University online MBA are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a university or college to be considered eligible for entry into the program.
- Work Experience: Although there is no information concerning a requirement of minimum years of work experience for candidates, the program is well-suited to accommodate working professionals.
- Language: Contrary to the common practice of most MBA programs, TOEFL is not stated as a language test requirement for this program.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
Information pertaining to the statistics of the average age of students enrolled in the program is currently unavailable.
- In the same vein, there are no accessible stats regarding the gender distribution of students enrolled in the program.
- There is equally no information regarding the average class size for this program at the moment.
- The class size limit for students enrolled in the program, however, is 30.
- Although there is no information available concerning the potential salary of graduates of this program, the average starting salary of Anderson University first-degree alumni has been reported to be about $42,800.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- There is no information concerning a minimum GMAT score requirement for candidates to be enrolled in the program.
- In the same vein, information pertaining to minimum GRE composite score requirements for the program cannot be accessed at this time.
- To apply for the program, candidates are required to register at the school admissions portal here. Candidates will be asked to create an account for the initiation of the online application process.
- Also required are three professional recommendations which can be filled online on the official program recommendations form available here.
- Another mandatory part of the application process of the program is the payment of a non-refundable application fee of $50.
The following is the sole entry point and timeline for application into the program:
- Fall (2018) Admission: Rolling
- Information concerning the acceptance rate of the Anderson University Online MBA program is not available at this time. Further sessions of the program may possibly provide more insight into this.
- Anderson University launched a fully online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in fall 2016.
- This new program is a broad-based management program with an emphasis on practical application and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Reviews and Ranking
- Although there are currently no rankings for the online MBA program, the program has been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Furthermore, Anderson University has been ranked number 38 (tie) in Regional Universities Midwest
- Anderson University has also been ranked number 25 (tie) in Best Colleges for Veterans
- The institution has also been ranked number 40 in Best Value Schools
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I enroll in and complete this program abroad?
Ans: Yes. The application, enrollment and study system of the MBA program is 100% online and can thus be effectively undertaken abroad.
Q 2: Can I switch to a conventional classroom environment if I eventually find that I am not well suited for 100% online learning?
Ans: Yes. The program permits students to easily convert their mode of study to the traditional classroom environment if they so choose. The venue for these physical classes is accessible in several locations within Indianapolis and Anderson.
Q 3: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The target time for completion of this program is 2 years.
Q 4: Is the curriculum of the Anderson University online MBA program the same as the onsite MBA program?
Ans: Yes. Both the online and onsite professional MBA programs offered by Anderson University are uniformly structured and taught by the Falls School of Business.
Q 5: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No. The Anderson University online MBA program is 100% online and does not require any onsite presence whatsoever. Onsite presence is only a requirement for students of the onsite professional MBA program—a study option which online MBA students may easily convert to at any point in time.
- Anderson University
- 1100 E. Fifth Street
- Anderson, IN 46012
- Phone: (765) 641-3043
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Emory University Online MBA
- Online MBA from International Students
- What to Expect in Your Online MBA
- University of the Cumbelands Online MBA
- Online MBA – What to Do After Graduation?