AU‘s College of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Anderson University online MBA program which was launched in the 2016 Fall, combines professional studies with ethical principles that promote good standing of their graduates in business decision-making.
- The program is hinged on the development and application of business knowledge while emphasizing the integration of ethical Christian principles in every aspect of life.
- The College of Business program has received accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The program offers concentrations in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Management, International Business, and Leadership.
- All online classes for this program are recorded and archived. The program is delivered by the same professors who teach the conventional classroom students. This they do with a personal touch that builds the relationship and encourages their students to excel in their studies.
- The online program is fully integrated with classes held on campus. There is, therefore, no disparity in content quality between the two modes of study. Furthermore, the program offers the flexibility of swapping between campus and online modes of studies.
List of Courses Offered
The following concentrations are offered for this program.
- Management Thought and Appreciation
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Analysis (Statistics)
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Leadership and Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Management
- Marketing Management
- Global Business
- Strategic Management
Furthermore, holders of non-business degrees may have to take some leveling courses before full admission to the program.
- This program is offered in 36 credit hours and can be completed in 20 months or less.
- The program tuition fee is $435 per credit hour for 36 credit hours. The program charges a service delivery fee of $10 per credit hour.
- Academic background: Applicants are required to possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 from a nationally or regionally accredited university or college.
- Work Experience: This information is currently not available. Nevertheless, the program is well-suited for working professionals.
- Language: The English Language requirement for this program is a minimum of 550 scores in TOEFL. A score of 250 or 75 in the computer or internet-based tests respectively, is accepted for international students.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The program admits students from different backgrounds and nationalities
- Detailed information on the class profile is not available.
- Salary prospects for graduates of this program in South Carolina are $63,838 are as applicable to graduates of similar programs.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- GMAT is the required test for admission into this program.
- The minimum GMAT score for enrollment is 510.
Admission into the program requires the completion of an online application. Applicants will pay $40 application. The following should be submitted with the application.
- Applicants are expected to create an account to gain access to the application portal.
- Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts along with their applications.
- Applicants are also to submit three letters of reference from former professors, university administrators or employers.
The entry point for enrollment into this program is as follows:
- Fall Admissions: Rolling (Fall 2018)
- The program has seven entry points in a year
- The acceptance rate for student admission into this program is 79%.
- Anderson University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate and masters and doctoral degrees.
- Anderson University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Anderson University’s programs hold specialized accreditation from the following agencies: National Association of Schools of Music; National Association of Schools of Art and Design; National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education; South Carolina State Board of Education (Teacher Education); South Carolina Board of Nursing; Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education; and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Reviews and Ranking
- This program is currently outranked among regional best online MBA programs.
- Anderson University is rated among Best Value universities in the South at No. 27.
- It is also recognized in the area of institutional research and evaluation as one of America’s Best College Buys.
- Anderson University was also rated at top eleven universities where students accumulate the least debts on graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the minimum TOEFL score for this program?
Ans: The minimum TOEFL score is 550 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based) and 75 in the internet test.
Q 2: Is there a minimum academic requirement?
Ans: The minimum academic requirement is a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA or a GMAT score of 550 minimum.
Q 3: Is a business related degree a prerequisite for admission?
Ans: No. The program is designed for both holders of business and non-business related degrees. Students with non-business related degrees may, however, need to take some leveling courses before they are fully admitted to the MBA program. The leveling courses are Principles of Accounting, Principles of Economics and Quantitative Methods (Algebra and Statistics).
Q 4: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The program has 36 credit hours and can be completed in less than 20 months.
Q 6: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No, the program can be completed entirely online.
Q 6: Does the program admit candidates without work experience?
Ans: Yes. Work experience is not a prerequisite for admission into this program.
Q 7: Does the program offer any scholarships or other forms of financial assistance to students?
Yes. There are several funding opportunities open to students of this program. Students could access federal loan if they meet the following requirements:
- Must have enrolled in a recognized program in a nationally accredited university or college.
- The loan is only accessible to US citizen or other qualified non-US citizens. The student must be regular in class.
- They must not have defaulted in previous federal student loan.
- They must maintain a current satisfactory academic report.
- They must also provide a social security number.
For further information please see the FASFA website. Information on more financial aid opportunities can be found here.
Q 8: Do I need to write an application essay?
Ans: No. An application essay is not a requirement for admission.
Q 9: Do I need to submit a recommendation letter?
Ans: Yes. Applicants are to submit three letters of reference. One must be from a past supervisor of the applicant.
Q 10: Can I get a fee refund if I change my mind about the program?
Ans: Yes. This applies only if a student withdraws after the first class meeting. In this case, the student gets a 100% refund of fees. Students who proceed to the second class meeting are not qualified for a refund.
- Anderson University
- 225 S. Pleasantburg Dr. Suite A5
- Greenville, SC 29607
- Stephanie McLees
- Coordinator of MBA Program
- Tel: 864 – 231 – 2084
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Angelo State University Online MBA
- Ashland University Online MBA
- Baker University Online MBA
- Baylor University Online MBA
- Belhaven University Online MBA