F. W. Olin Graduate School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- In today’s interconnected world, online MBA has been gaining a reputation for its ability to impact just as much value as on-campus learning.
- Aware of this fact, Babson College tailored its online MBA program such that it advances students’ career and allow them to balance a busy schedule.
- This way, individuals can build their expertise, entrepreneurial mindset, as well as the global network needed to help them move forward professionally.
- The school’s blended learning MBA program combines online classes, face-to-face sessions on campus, and virtual collaboration so that students can make the most of their time, learning, and investment.
List of Courses Offered
Babson offers the following courses:
- Entrepreneurship and Opportunity
- Creating and Leading Effective Organizations
- Financial Reporting
- Managing Talent: Your Own and Others
- Data, Models, and Decisions
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Global Connections Through Technology
- Managing at the Crossroads: Business, Government, and the International Economy
- Technology and Operations Management
- Measuring and Managing Strategic Performance
- Brand Management
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Managing a Growing Business
- Global Strategic Management
- M & A for Entrepreneurs
- Product Management
- You can earn a degree in just 21 months. Online learning occurs 20 hours a week, while face-to-face every seven weeks, Friday to Saturday.
- The estimated tuition for online MBA at Babson is $87,025. This translates into an estimated cost per credit of $1,853 for a minimum of 46 credit hours. Babson charges tuition on a per-credit basis.
- Professionals who wish to enroll for the Babson online MBA program can do so by filling out the online application form at http://www.babson.edu/admission/graduate/request-information/Pages/home.aspx.
- Babson College’s F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business is accredited by AACSB. U.S. News & World Report has recognized Babson’s MBA as the No. 1 program in entrepreneurship for the 25th consecutive year as part of its Best Graduate Schools ranking.
- Reference: http://www.babson.edu/about/news-events/babson-announcements/us-news-best-graduate-schools-ranking/
Applicants are required to provide the following items for a complete application:
- Complete the online form
- $100 application fee
- Provide an essay
- Provide two letters of professional recommendation (non-academic)
- Provide a current résumé
- Provide transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- Provide GMAT/GRE score reports.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score reports for international applicants
Our Review and Opinion
- W. Olin Graduate School of Business offers students uniquely engaging learning experience.
- The MBA program provides you with deep, functional business knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset that will enable you to create opportunities and conquer barriers in any industry and job function.
- Besides that, Babson helps you to develop the lifelong skills you need to excel throughout your professional and personal life.
- The school tries to strike a balance between leadership, team building, management, as well as people skills that will give students a career advantage in any industry/job function.
- W. Olin Graduate School of Business adopts a tried and tested approach to online MBA.
- Babson’s curriculum is well synced across programs, and every course is highly interactive with a lot of significance placed on team-based learning.
- This allows students to gain in-depth functional knowledge as well as business skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Babson’s innovative curriculum, combined with its interdisciplinary team-teaching and built-in flexibility, helps to ensure a business education that prepares students for successful careers in any industry or job function.
- Babson College
- F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business Admissions
- 231 Forest Street
- Babson Park, MA 02457-0310
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Minnesota Online MBA
- Pennsylvania State University Online MBA
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Online MBA
- Purdue University Online MBA
- James Madison University Online MBA