Baker University Online MBA Cost, Ranking and More
|Bake University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Finance, Healthcare Administration, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||Not available|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), or 100 (internet-based)|
|Work ex required||Not required|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Student Testimonials
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The Baker University online Master of Business Administration is a program structured to accommodate the tight schedules of working professionals who wish to acquire training for excellence in management and leadership positions.
Undertaken by the faculty and staff of Baker University’s School of Professional & Graduate Studies, the curriculum of this program is packed with crucial courses which offer its students the opportunity to acquire essential skills in collaboration and leadership.
In as little as 18 to 20 months, students enrolled in this program can complete their MBA 100% online without sacrificing their present careers or responsibilities. This accelerated and flexible process enables these students to attain essential leadership skills while maintaining a balance between their studies and personal schedules.
Students of this program may apply their knowledge to providing solutions and achieving success in their managerial or leadership fields. Furthermore, an MBA from the Higher Learning Commission-accredited institution earns credibility as it indicates attainment of the Baker standard for business and career excellence.
List of Courses Offered
The following are the concentrations offered for this program.
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource
- Leadership & Organizational Change
Supplementarily, the following are the core courses offered in this program.
- Principles of Organizational Management
- Human Resource Management
- Executive Leadership
- Business Data and Analytics
- Economic Aspects of Business Decisions
- Accounting Applications for Managers
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- Business in Today’s Global Environment
- Legal Environment of Business
- Strategic Planning for Competitive Organizations
At 33 credit hours, the total length of this program is 18-20 months. However, enrolled students are offered the freedom to choose their pace and complete the program in as little as 12 months or as much as 2 years.
At $637 per credit hour, the tuition fee for this program costs a total of $22,110 for its entire duration of 33 credit hours. The fee can be breakdown as follows:
|Baker University Online MBA Cost||Details ($)|
|Tuition per credit hour||$637|
|Matriculation Fee (one time, non-refundable)||$100|
|Baker 360 Educational Resource Fee (applies to all degree programs unless exempted; includes all required books and course materials, Microsoft Office Suite, library services)||$130/course|
- Academic background: In order to be considered eligible for this program, candidates must provide the prerequisite of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Work Experience: This does not constitute a prerequisite for admission into this program. Nevertheless, the full details of applicants’ working background and history are requested during the application process.
- Language: TOEFL is the mandatory English language requirement for foreign students from non-English speaking countries. To be considered eligible for this program, candidates who fall into this category must have a minimum TOEFL test score of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), or 100 (internet-based). Alternatively, these applicants may also present a minimum IELTS score of 6.5.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The total number of students who have been enrolled in this program is 222.
- The average class size of this program is 13.
- The maximum class size is 18.
- 50.5% of students enrolled in this program are female, while the lesser 49.5% are male.
- Information concerning the average age of students enrolled in this program is currently unavailable.
- Likewise, information pertaining to the potential salary for graduates of this program is presently unavailable online.
GMAT Requirement and Scores
- Information concerning the GMAT requirements and the minimum score is currently not available for this program. Consequentially, it is not regarded as a requisite for the application process.
- In the same vein, information pertaining to the GRE score requirement is not provided by the admissions portal of the program.
- To apply for this program, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration deposit of $60. Also required for the application are candidates’ academic transcripts and TOEFL scores.
- Candidates who wish to apply for this program may begin by filling and submitting the Baker University Online MBA registration form.
The following is the entry point for application into this program:
- Fall Admissions: Rolling
Although the total number of students enrolled in this program stands at 222, information concerning the acceptance rate cannot be accessed at this time.
The majors of accounting, business, and international business offered at the College of Arts and Sciences in Baldwin City are fully accredited at the national level by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The ACBSP accreditation is limited to degree programs offered on the Baldwin City campus.
Reviews and Ranking
Ranked No. 205 – No. 265 for Best Online MBA Programs.
“After earning a Master of Business Administration degree from Baker University, Lauren Everett was promoted and moved up from account manager to a client development executive at ECCO Select. In just her first eight months in that role, she generated more than $3 million in sales, and she earned herself a second promotion in a little more than a year. Her employer was not only the one to recognize her skills. Ingram’s named her to its 2o in Their Twenties Class of 2017. Lauren| MBA’16
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the minimum TOEFL score for this program?
Ans: TOEFL minimum score for the paper-based test is 600 and 250 for the computer-based test. International non-English speaking students are considered with a score of 100 on the internet-based test for TOEFL and 6.5 on the IELTS.
Q 2: Is there a minimum academic requirement?
Ans: Yes. The minimum academic requirement for the program is a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Q 3: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The program can be completed in less than two years.
Q 4: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No. The program can be run completely online.
Q 5: Does the program admit candidates without work experience?
Ans: Yes. Although applicants’ work history is requested in the application procedure, it is not a requirement for admission into the program.
Q 6: As a distance learning student, am I qualified for a student loan?
Ans: You may find out here if you are qualified for a student loan.
Q 7: Do I need to write an application essay?
Ans: This is not a requirement for the program.
Q 8: Do I need to submit a recommendation letter?
Ans: No. A letter of recommendation is not included in the requirements for the program.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Baker University
- P.O. Box 65 Baldwin City, KS 66006
Other Articles You Might Like
- CSU Online MBA
- Columbia College Online MBA
- Dakota State University Online MBA
- James Madison Online MBA
- AU Indiana Online MBA
Image Credit: Shubham Sharan