Ball State University Online MBA Cost, Tuition, Admission Requirements and More
|Ball State University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Entrepreneurial Leadership, Statistics, and Quantitative Methods, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GRE exam score|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||Not available|
|Work ex required||Not required|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Student Testimonials
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
Miller College of Business is an AACSB-accredited institution that looks to prepare business professionals for top management positions in just about any industry.
The school offers a highly customizable online MBA experience that can be tailored to your convenience. This flexibility means that you can decide to take classes entirely online, offline, or combine the two. Most of the online courses are webcast and synchronous.
The curriculum has been carefully formulated to help deepen your understanding of finance, entrepreneurship, marketing, sales, management, among others.
Your total credits depend on whether or not you have a business degree. If you already possess a business degree, you will need to take between 30 to 33 credits.
However, if you do not have a business degree, you may need up to 51 credit hours.
List of Courses Offered
Ball State University offers courses that will empower you to think strategically, as well as advance your decision-making, leadership, and communication skills. The courses are:
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Statistics and Quantitative Methods
- Information Systems
- Accounting Decision Making
- Economic Analysis for Managers
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Financial Accounting
- Survey of Economics
- Corporation Finance
- Survey of Marketing
- Managing Organizational Behavior
- Operations management
The program takes a minimum of 12 months to complete.
Online MBA tuition at Miller College of Business is $610 per credit hour. This gives estimated tuition of $18,300 for 30 credit hours.
- Applicants can apply for the Ball State University online MBA program by visiting https://www.applyweb.com/bsug/index.ftl.
- Create your account by selecting the “Create Your Account” option listed under “Getting Started.”
- After creating the account, you can proceed to register for the program by selecting the “Online Application” option listed under “Apply Online.”
The Miller College of Business is among only 15 percent of business schools accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the most elite accreditation available for a business school. U.S. News & World Report ranks our MBA 16th in its list of Best Online MBA programs.
Reference: BSU Official Website
The requirements for admission into Miller College of Business Include the following:
- Complete the online application
- Provide proof of a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent with a minimum GPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) from a regionally approved college or university.
- Provide transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Provide a current resume outlining your professional experience
- Provide scores from a graduate entrance exam such as GRE. The GRE institution code for Ball University is 1051. The school does not accept GRE scores that are older than five years.
- International applicants are required to provide all necessary documents.
Our Review and Opinion
Ball State University online MBA offers excellent business education at significantly low costs. As such, you do not have to pay through the nose to advance your career. Besides, their curriculum offers critical business education that will help you reach enviable heights in your profession.
“I needed an avenue that offered flexibility on when I could watch lectures. Ball State’s MBA program offers me that flexibility as there are times I am watching them after midnight when I get home from the hospital.” April 6, 2018, by Brennan Charles
Miller College of Business distance learning program is highly flexible and convenient. You can tailor the program to your schedule, freeing up time for business and other engagements.
The program’s flexibility helps you to advance your career at the same time that you expand your knowledge base to enhance your employability and earnings.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Miller College of Business
- Graduate Programs (MBA) Office
- Ball State University
- Muncie, IN 47306
Other Articles You Might Like
- CU Pennsylvania Online MBA
- Cardinal Stritch University Online MBA
- Mercer University Online MBA
- University of Maryland Online MBA
- Purdue University Online MBA
Image Credit: Adam Bouse