School of Adults and Graduates Studies Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Bryan College’s Master of Business Administration in General Management (MBA) offers students the opportunity to advance their careers and businesses through an intensive curriculum of practical teachings on the business world.
- The flexible format of the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) accredited online MBA enables students to combine work and any other responsibilities they might have with their studies.
- However, this flexibility does not compromise the accelerated duration of the course as students may determine their pace and complete the program in as little as 18 months.
- Delivered from a Christian worldview, the online MBA program aims to inculcate leadership integrity, diligence to service, technological competence, and global astuteness as being key aspects of business proficiency.
- You can also choose from several specializations based on your career goals and interests. Specializations include Marketing, Human Resources, Healthcare Administration, Sports Management, and Ministry.
List of Courses Offered
The specializations offered in this program are:
- Healthcare administration
- Human Resources
- Sports Management
Furthermore, the courses available in the program are as follows:
- Management and Leadership
- Biblical/Worldview Principles of Management
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Legal Framework of Decisions
- Accounting Information for
- Management Decisions
- Managerial Economics
- Ethical Issues of Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Business in a Global Environment
- Integrated Strategic Management
- The target time for students enrolled in this program to graduate is 2 years. However, with a total of 36 credit hours, this program can be completed in as little as 18 months for students who decide to take two courses at a time.
- This cost of tuition for this program is $575 per credit hours. At a total of 36 credit hours, the tuition for the duration of the program is $20,700.
- Academic background: Candidates for this program are required to have the minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Work Experience: Applicants for the program are also required to have work experience to be considered eligible for the program. This will be reviewed as candidates submit their resumes during the application process.
- Language: TOEFL is the required language test for international applicants. The minimum acceptable score is 75 on the internet-based test.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- Total enrollment for the program is 92.
- Information regarding the average and maximum class size is unavailable.
- Likewise, information concerning the average age of new entrants cannot be obtained presently.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- There is no information concerning the GMAT requirement for this program. Therefore, it appears to be a non-requisite.
- Accordingly, GRE is not stated as a prerequisite for admission into the program.
The following are the required steps for applying for this program:
- Completion of the online application form
- Payment of a nonrefundable application fee of $50
- Provision of the undergraduate transcript(s)
- Provision of personal resume
- The inclusion of the applicant’s contact information
- Statement of intention
The entry point for this program is as follows:
- Fall Admission: Rolling (Fall 2018)
- Information concerning the acceptance rate for this program is currently not available online.
- Bryan College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) which is fully recognized by the US Department of Education. In addition, all Bryan College business programs are accredited through the prestigious International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Reviews and Ranking
- Ranked No. 205 – 265 in Best Online MBA Program
- Accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: How many credit units are required for completion of this program?
Ans: The program offers 36 credits which students must obtain before graduation.
Q 2: Is GMAT a requirement for the program?
Ans: No. GMAT is not stated as a requirement for admission into the program.
Q 3: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The target time for completion of this program is 2 years. However, students can determine their pace and finish in as little as 18 months.
Q 4: Are there any veteran benefits?
Ans: Yes. The program offers students in military service and their family members a $1000 grant to cover part of their tuition for the program.
Q 5: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No. The online MBA program is completely delivered online. Students can, therefore, complete the program without any on-site presence.
Q 6: What financial aid options are available for the program?
Ans: Students who cannot afford the tuition may access financial aid from FAFSA. The FAFSA school code is 003536.
Q 7: Is the program accredited?
Ans: Yes. The Bryan College online MBA is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
Q 8: What specialization options does the program offer?
Ans: The program offers entry into the following specializations:
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resources
- Sports Management
- Bryan College Admissions 721 Bryan Drive
- Dayton, TN 37321
- [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Tennessee Online MBA
- Pennsylvania State University Online MBA
- UCCS Online MBA
- Indiana University Online MBA
- NCSU Online MBA