Campbellsville University Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Campbellsville University integrates its avowed Christian ethics and values in business practice into its online MBA program. The program impacts on the students advanced leadership skills and strategies required for success in the business environment.
- Students enrolled in this program are trained to master the art of decision-making as a tool for advancement in their business careers. The curriculum also enables the student to gain insights into the application of technology in the business marketplace.
- Students are trained, not only in the key course areas but also in excellent communication skills and strategy. It enables them to excel even when confronted with complex real-world challenges.
- The program offers seven concentrations that enable the student to follow their personal career and professional goals. The concentrations are accounting, human resource management, marketing, information technology, international business, healthcare management, and church management.
- The International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) duly accredits the online MBA. It also has the recognition of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
List of Courses Offered
The Campbellsville University online MBA program offers the following course concentrations:
- Church Management
- Healthcare Management
- HR Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
The following courses form the required 27 credit units for graduation.
- Managerial Accounting – ACC 601
- Marketing Management – BA 601
- Management Information Systems – BA 602
- Organizational Theory – BA 611
- Human Resource Management – BA 614
- Business Ethics – BA 616
- Managerial Finance – BA 620
- Business Strategy – BA 690
- Managerial Economics – ECO 610
Students are required to take three additional elective courses from the list below to graduate.
- Healthcare Marketing
- Health Finance
- Healthcare Policy
- Business and Economic Forecasting
- Managing Global Companies
- Human Behavior in Organizations
- Managerial Decision Making
- Operations Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Human Resource Staffing
- Marketing Research
- Managing Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Management
- Information Systems Security
- Information Systems Infrastructure
- Master’s Thesis I
- Master’s Thesis II
- The program duration is two years.
- The tuition for this program is $479 per credit hour for students. Therefore, the total cost for the required credit units of 30 is $14,370.
- Academic background: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 is a prerequisite for enrollment into this program.
- Work Experience: This not a prerequisite for entry into this program.
- Language: International students must prove their English language proficiency through TOEFL. The minimum TOEFL score requirement for admission is 550 in the paper-based test and 79 in the internet-based test.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The total number of students enrolled in the program is 83.
- Minority students form 18% of students enrolled.
- 3 students enrolled in the program have been veterans or active service members.
- International students form 1% of students enrolled.
- The average age of students enrolled in the program is 31 years.
- The gender distribution of students enrolled in the program is equal to 48.2% male and 51.8% female.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- GMAT or GRE are required for admission into this program.
- The minimum GMAT score requirement is 420.
- Submission of online application form through the admissions website.
- Submission of three reference letters; one must be from a professional contact.
- Submission of official academic transcripts with a minimum 2.5 GPA obtained from. nationally accredited college or university.
- Submission of required GRE or GMAT test scores.
- Submission of a professional resume.
- Submission of an essay that clearly states the applicant’s career goals.
- Where an applicant does not meet the prerequisites for enrollment, they must submit a Primer score with a minimum of 70%. This is a web-based post-test with four modules.
- Entry points:
- Fall Admissions: Rolling (Fall 2018)
- Forty-four (44) students were accepted for enrollment out of a total ninety (90) applicants. Therefore the program records a 49% acceptance rate.
- Campbellsville University is traditionally fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Reviews and Ranking
- Ranked No. 116 (tie) in Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News & World Report in 2018.
- Campbellsville University has the full accreditation of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- Ranked 4th among the Most Affordable Christian Colleges in the U.S.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I request a waiver for the GMAT requirements?
Ans: GMAT is not a prerequisite for this program. Alternatively, the average GRE scores of 150 verbal and 45 quantitative and 3.1 in analytical writing are accepted.
Q 2: Can I be admitted into this program if my Bachelor’s CGPA does not meet the 2.5 requirements?
Ans: There is a window of admission for candidates whose undergraduate CGPA or GMAT/GRE test scores do not meet the eligibility requirement. Candidates can take the Primer test and score a minimum of 70% to be enrolled.
Q 3: Is Campbellsville online MBA accredited?
Ans: The International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) accredits the program.
Q 4: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The duration for completion of this program is 2 years.
Q 5: How many credits are required for completion of this program?
Ans: The requirement for completion of this online MBA is 30 credits.
Q 6: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No. This program can be completed 100% online without any on-site presence.
Q7: What are the options for financial aid available to students of this program?
Ans: Students can find out if they are eligible for federal and state loans and grants by registering with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Q 8: Do I need to write an application essay?
Ans: Yes. Applicants are required to submit an application essay stating their career goals and motivation for their application.
Q 9: Do I need to submit a recommendation letter?
Ans: Yes. Applicants are required to submit 3 letters of recommendation with one from a professional contact.
Q 10: What is the minimum TOEFL score for this program?
Ans: The required minimum TOEFL score is 550 in the paper test and 79 in the internet-based test.
- 1 University Drive
- Campbellsville, KY 42718
- Phone: (888) 506-6011
- email: email@example.com
- Director of Admissions: Ms. Monica Bamwine
- Phone: (270) 789-5221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Cardinal Stritch University Online MBA
- Cedarville University Online MBA
- Chatham University Online MBA
- City University of Seattle Online MBA
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania Online MBA