Cardinal Stritch University Online MBA Cost, Jobs, GMAT and More
|Cardinal Stritch University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Leadership, Graduate Success Seminar, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||not required|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||550 in the paper-based test and 79 in the internet-based test|
|Work ex required||Minimum of two years of professional work experience|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Student Testimonials
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
Cardinal Stritch University’s online Master of Business Administration program is run by the College of Business and Management. The program is designed by the College to train professionals with work experience. It imparts on them key management skills that enable them to take their place in the competitive global business environment.
MBA students at Stritch learn the technical and ethical side of the business through their professors who are equally experienced business practitioners. The curriculum takes through holistic training that encompasses key decision-making for a profit with environmental sustainability in mind.
The program is designed to prepare the students from mixed backgrounds to become effective team leaders by introducing them to the application of business systems and processes.
On graduation, they are able to apply the skills learned in areas as diverse as human resources management, financial processes, and general business leadership. The program curriculum emphasizes that students become skilled in making ethical business decisions as well as become excellent all-around communicators.
Cardinal Stritch University’s College of Business and Management prides itself as a pioneer in driving innovation as a business school. Thus, the College is able to update its programs with much-required sets of skill that meets the demands of today’s businesses. The program is available totally online and in the hybrid or blended format, as well as the traditional classroom formats.
The online MBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business School and Programs (ACBSP). This accreditation is in recognition of the university’s program quality and excellent delivery.
List of Courses Offered
Course concentrations are to be earned along with four of the under-listed course to be taken by students.
- Graduate Success Seminar
- Principles of Continuous Process Improvement and Tools for Quality Management
- Strategic Management of Information Resources and Systems
- Planning, Hiring, and Deploying a Strategic Workforce
- Principles of Organizational Financial Planning and Business Development
- Strategic Business Financial Management and Control
- A Systems Approach to Strategic Planning and Strategy Development
- Creating Strategic Responses to Business Challenges and Opportunities (Capstone course).
Students are permitted to take the course at their own pace. However, most students complete the program in eighteen months.
The tuition for this program is $650 per credit hour student. Therefore, for the total required credit units of 36 the total cost is $23,400.
- Academic background: The academic requirement for this program is a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- Work Experience: Applicants should have a minimum of two years of professional work experience.
- Language: International students must prove their English language proficiency through TOEFL, IELTS, or an ESL program. The minimum TOEFL score requirement for admission is 550 in the paper-based test and 79 in the internet-based test. Required scores for the IELTS and the ESL tests are not available.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
Information on the class profile of the online MBA is currently not available.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
GMAT is not a prerequisite for enrollment into this program.
- Submit a free application online through the admissions website.
- Submission of academic transcripts – a bachelor’s degree must be a regionally and nationally accredited college or university with a minimum CGPA of 2.5. Students are to request official transcripts from their previous institutions, which must be sent directly to Cardinal Stritch University’s admissions office.
- Required work experience is a minimum of 2 years with active job functions spanning leading, budgeting, analyzing, and the likes.
- Application deadlines for both U.S residents and international applications are:
- Fall (August)
- Fall (September)
- Spring (January)
- Spring (February)
- Summer (May)
This information is currently not available.
The MBA program at Stritch has also received accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. The ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation body for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn.
Reviews and Ranking
- Ranked number #205-#267 in Best Online MBA Programs
- A member of the Yellow Ribbon Program (recognition of their financial aid to serving military personnel and their spouses).
- Certified by GI. Bills.
“I was a first-generation college student and just kept going. It was hard, but I am glad I did it. Meet with an advisor and build relationships with the faculty because they have the insight to customize the courses to help you achieve your goals. Stritch helps you learn how to work through and navigate adversity. When you’re going to school you’re living your life and balancing all of these things.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I request a waiver for the GMAT requirements?
Ans: GMAT is not a prerequisite for this program.
Q 2: Can I be admitted into this program if my Bachelor’s CGPA does not meet the 2.5 requirements?
Ans: No. Above is a prerequisite for admission.
Q 3: Is Cardinal Stitch online MBA accredited?
Ans: Yes, the program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Q 4: Is the tuition for this program the same for in-state and out-of-state students?
Ans: Yes. The tuition is the same for all students irrespective of their residence.
Q 5: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: There is no minimum duration for completing this program. This means that the students set their own pace. However, the average time for completion of this program is eighteen months.
Q 6: How many credits are required for completion of this program?
Ans: The requirement for completion of this online MBA is 36 credits.
Q 7: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No. This program can be completed fully online without any on-site presence.
Q 8: What are the options for financial aid available to students of this program?
Ans: Students can find out if they are eligible for federal and state loans and grants by registering with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In addition, the university gives a discount of 25% on tuition for military officers on deployment, including their spouses.
Q 9: Do I need to write an application essay?
Ans: No. This is not a requirement for admission.
Q 10: Do I need to submit a recommendation letter?
Ans: No. This is not required as part of the application process.
Q 11: What is the minimum TOEFL score for this program?
Ans: The required minimum TOEFL score is 550 in the paper test and 79 in the internet-based test.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- 6801 N. Yates Road
Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Director of Admissions
- Allan Mitchler
Other Articles You Might Like
- Mercer University Online MBA
- University of Maryland Online MBA
- Purdue University Online MBA
- CU Seattle Online MBA
- AU South Carolina Online MBA
Image Credit: RUT MIIT