School of Business Administration Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- This specially designed online MBA program is delivered by Cedarville University’s School of Business Administration for professionals who confess the Christian faith. This unique program focuses on teaching fundamental Christian values and ethics as a foundation in addition to the core MBA curriculum.
- Students of this program often see themselves continuing in businesses as an extension of their calling as ministers of the gospel.
- Students are afforded the flexibility of completing the program in a year or two while going for specialisms in healthcare management or operations management.
- Cedarville University’s online MBA format incorporates activities that simulate real-world scenarios, which find students getting involved in case studies and projects. One unique aspect of this MBA program is the infusion of the bible and the Christian perspective of the world.
- Besides this, the MBA is uniform in terms of quality and content with those offered by other universities. Students of this program are confronted with real-world problems that bother with ethics and Christian values as part of their training at Cedarville, which they are required to solve through the application of the biblical principles.
- Cedarville University’s MBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
List of Courses Offered
The following are the concentrations available for this program:
- Business Analytics
- Healthcare Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
Furthermore, the following are the core courses available:
- Accounting for Business Executive
- Biblical and Theological Foundations for Graduate Study (may be waived for prior credits)
- Capstone Course (determined by concentration)
- Executive Financial Management
- Information Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Legal/Ethics Course (determined by concentration)
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- Quantitative Course (determined by concentration)
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- The duration of this program is two years.
- The tuition for this program is $596 per credit hour. Therefore, for the total required credit units of 36, the total cost is $21,456.
- Academic background: Applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher to be considered eligible for the program.
- Work Experience: This is an important factor considered for applicant enrollment in this program.
- Language: International students are required to prove their English language proficiency through TOEFL with a minimum score of 80 on the internet-based test.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The total enrollment for this program is 32.
- Minority students enrolled in this program form 6% of the student population.
- Two veterans and/or active service members have been enrolled in the program.
- International students form 3% of the student population.
- The average age of students enrolled in the program is 27 years.
- At 78.1%, male student participation in this program is notably higher than that of their female counterparts.
- The potential average salary for graduates of this program is $105,000.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- Neither GMAT or GRE are required for admission into the program.
The following are the application requirements for this program:
- The profession of Christian faith
- Submission of official academic transcripts
- Submission of Christian Leader Recommendation
- Submission of Professional Recommendation
- Completion of the online application via Cedarville’s applications portal.
- Fall Admissions: Rolling (Fall 2018)
- Out of 29 applicants, 23 candidates were accepted into the program. Therefore, the acceptance rate for this program is 79%.
- The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence.
- Currently, all School of Business Administration programs is accredited with the exception of the newly initiated economics majors (both the B.A. and B.S.). The School of Business Administration is pursuing accreditation for these programs as well but is in the middle of a multiyear process to accomplish this.
Reviews and Ranking
- Ranked No. 11 in Top Programs by Best Value Schools Programs.
- Ranked No. 164 (tie) in Best Online MBA Programs by US News and World Report.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Is GMAT a requirement for enrollment in this program?
Ans: No. GMAT is not a prerequisite for admission into this program.
Q 2: Is TOEFL a requirement for international candidates who wish to apply for this program?
Ans: Yes. International students are required to score a minimum of 80 on the internet-based TOEFL test to be considered eligible for the program.
Q 3: How many credits do I need to complete this program?
Ans: The requirement for graduation from this program is 36 credits.
Q 4: Is the tuition for this program the same for in-state and out-of-state students?
Ans: Yes. The tuition is the same for all students irrespective of place of residence.
Q 5: What are the options for financial aid available to students of this program?
Ans: Permanent residents and citizens of the U.S who successfully enroll for the program may be eligible for federal and state loans and grants. They are required to register with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In addition, eligible students can benefit from the university’s scholarship scheme in recognition of their academic excellence.
Q 6: Do I need to write an application essay?
Ans: Yes. An application essay stating the applicant’s career goals and motivation for pursuing an MBA degree online is required.
Q 7: Do I need to submit a recommendation letter?
Ans: Yes. Applicants are to submit two letters of recommendation with one from a professional contact.
Q 8: How long will this program take?
Ans: The duration of this program is 2 years.
Q 9: Is this program accredited by any accreditation council?
Ans: Yes. The online MBA program by Cedarville University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
Q 10: What are the available concentrations?
Ans: The concentrations available for this program are Operations Management, Business Analytics, Cybersecurity, Healthcare Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship.
Q 11: How much does this program cost per annum?
Ans: At $3,576 per term, the annual cost for this program is $10,728.
Q 12: Is an on-site presence needed for this program?
Ans: No. The program can be completed 100% online.
Q 13: What are the application requirements?
Ans: In order to apply for this program, candidates must provide their official transcripts and recommendations from a Christian and professional leader. Also required is a profession of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Cedarville University
- ENS 280B
- 251 North Main St.
- Cedarville, OH 45314
- Director of Admissions: Jim Amstutz
- Admissions Phone: (888) 233-2784
- Admissions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Chatham University Online MBA
- City University of Seattle Online MBA
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania Online MBA
- Colorado Christian University Online MBA
- Cameron University Online MBA