Colorado Christian University Online MBA Cost, Acceptance Rate and More
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available!
The Colorado Christian University’s online Master of Business Administration program is run by the College of Adult and Graduate Studies. This program targets and trains students aspiring to leadership positions in nonprofit and business organizations.
Its curriculum is blended and taught from a Christian world perspective such that graduates are able to demonstrate servant-leader attributes as they launch into the global business environment for real impact.
This online MBA program has a curriculum with courses that incorporate the training of students in Christian ethics and effective leadership. Students enjoy the flexibility of completing their coursework at a place and time that suit them within the set schedules.
Students are offered concentrations in Leadership, Advanced Accounting, Healthcare Administration, or Project Management. These emphases are especially good for students who aspire to leadership positions in businesses and nonprofits alike.
Students who are interested in the Advanced Accounting concentration must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting with the required minimum CGPA. CCU’s MBA leadership concentration is among the most popular in Colorado and indeed the U.S.
In addition to the above concentrations, the university affords students the opportunity to earn MBA graduate certificates along with their MBA degree. The MBA graduate certificate targets students who find themselves working in industries other than their previous MBA specialisms as well as working professionals who need an upgrade.
Such students are able to receive specialized training that promotes their knowledge and performance in such professional positions. For instance, students who currently work in a leadership position in healthcare without requisite knowledge could benefit from the MBA certificate program in Health Care Administration. This program equips them with the knowledge of the industry and regulatory requirements of the healthcare sector.
List of Courses Offered
Colorado Christian University’s online MBA program offers the following concentrations:
- Advanced Accounting
- Health Care Administration
- Project Management
The following courses form part of the core courses for the above concentrations.
- Using Accounting Information (requires undergraduate accounting degree)
- Human Resources Management
- Economic Analysis and Policy
- Financial Foundations (requires undergraduate accounting and finance degree)
- Legal Issues in Management
- Leadership and Management
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making in for Leaders
- Management Information System
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Research (requires undergraduate statistics degree)
The program duration is eighteen months.
The tuition for this program is $555 per credit hour. Therefore, for the total required credit units of 39 the total cost is $21,645.
- Academic background: The academic requirement for this program is a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.
- Work Experience: Applicants are expected to have business-related work experience for enrollment.
- Language: International students must prove their English language proficiency through TOEFL. The minimum TOEFL score requirement for admission is however currently not available.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The total number of students enrolled in the program is 139.
- Minority students form 34% of students enrolled.
- Percentage of international students enrolled in the program is not available enrolled
- The average age of students enrolled in the program is not available.
- The percentage of female students enrolled in the program is 51.6 with male students making up the balance of 48.4%.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
GMAT is not a prerequisite for enrollment into this program.
- Completion of online application, with a $50 application fee.
- Submission of academic transcripts from regionally accredited universities. Applicants must present a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submission of an application essay.
- Submit a professional resume and record of a minimum of five years’ work experience.
- The undergraduate degree must be in Accounting for those seeking to enroll for the concentration in Advanced Accounting.
The application deadline for both U.S residents and international applicants is Fall (2018) Rolling.
This information is currently not available.
Colorado Christian University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), one of six regional institutional accrediting associations in the United States. HLC was founded in 1895 as a membership organization for educational institutions. It is committed to developing and maintaining high standards of excellence.
Reviews and Ranking
Ranked No. #205-#267 in Best Online MBA Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I request a waiver for the GMAT requirements?
Ans: GMAT is not a prerequisite for this program.
Q 2: Can I be admitted into this program if my Bachelor’s CGPA does not meet the 2.5 requirements?
Ans: Applicants with a lower CGPA of 2.0 and 2.49 may be given conditional admission. They are however required to obtain a minimum of 3.0 GPA in the first semester in order to continue with the program.
Q 3: Is the tuition for this program the same for in-state and out-of-state students?
Ans: Yes. The tuition is the same for all students irrespective of their residence.
Q 5: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The program duration is eighteen months.
Q 6: How many credits are required for completion of this program?
Ans: The requirement for completion of this online MBA is 39 credits.
Q 7: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No. This program can be completed fully online without any on-site presence.
Q 8: What are the options for financial aid available to students of this program?
Ans: Eligible students may access federal and state loans, which are not available to international students. Students may confirm if they are eligible for loans and grants by registering with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In addition, Colorado Christian University avails eligible students the opportunity to benefit from the university’s graduate assistantship positions, fellowships, and scholarships based on merit.
Q 9: Do I need to write an application essay?
Ans: Yes. An application essay is required. It must state the applicant’s career goals and motivation for pursuing an MBA degree online with Colorado Christian University.
Q 10: Do I need to submit a recommendation letter?
Ans: No. Applicants are not required to submit letters of recommendation as a prerequisite for admission.
Q 11: What is the minimum TOEFL score for this program?
Ans: Information about the minimum required TOEFL score is currently not available.
Q12: Does CCU accept course transfers?
Ans: The University accepts up to nine graduate credit hours from students. Credits must be earned from regionally accredited universities and colleges, with coursework that is comparable to those offered by CCU.
- Colorado Christian University
- 8787 W. Alameda Ave.
- Lakewood, Colorado 80226
- Director of Admissions: Brian Grimm
Other Articles You Might Like
- Oklahoma State University Online MBA
- Cedarville University Online MBA
- University of Delaware Online MBA
- Pepperdine University Online MBA
- CU St. Paul CSP online MBA
Image Credit: Mohammad Shahhosseini