Colorado Technical University Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Acceptance Rate
- How to Apply?
- GMAT Requirements
- Scholarship Availability
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Colorado Technical University Online MBA Program is offering students all over the world the opportunity of earning a Master Of Business Administration without being physically present, in or around campus.
- The program is designed to help seasoned professionals and motivated graduates to prepare for the rigours and challenges of the 21st-century business world.
- This program has courses integrating the Intellipath Software (www.intellipaat.com), and this foremost learning application can be used to customize your course to suit individual requirements.
- According to information available at the School’s official portal, the CTU’s Online Master of Business Administration degree programs currently ranks among the best online MBA programs offered by any Institution elsewhere in the world. The US World News & Reports does the ranking.
- Managing your education has become a very simple process. This is made possible by the School’s CTU Mobile App. The online classes will begin every 8 weeks and run consecutively for 5½ weeks.
|ACCT614||Applied Managerial Accounting||4|
|ECON616||Applied Managerial Economics||4|
|MGMT690||Strategic Management in Dynamic Environments||4|
|FINC615||Applied Managerial Finance||4|
|INTD670||Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making||4|
|MGMT600||Applied Managerial Decision-Making||4|
|HRMT620||Strategic Human Capital Management||4|
|MKTG630||Applied Managerial Marketing||4|
Total Credit Hours: 32
- Courses: Concentration
- MGMT655 Management Capstone 4
- Select 12 credit hours of Business and Management courses from the list below 12
- Total Credit Hours: 16
- Courses: Concentration Choices
|ENTR605||Integrated Marketing for Entrepreneurs||4|
|ENTR610||Entrepreneurial Strategy, Planning & Leadership||4|
|FINC600||Financial Statement Analysis||4|
|FINC610||Financial Management for Multinational Enterprises||4|
|GL605||Perspectives on International Business||4|
|HCM612||Managing Healthcare Organization||4|
|HRMT655||Managing Organizational Development and Change||4|
|LOG672||Strategic Thinking in a Global Logistics Environment: Cultural and Legal Implications||4|
|MKTG628||Marketing in the Digital Age||4|
|PM600||Project Management Processes in Organizations||4|
Total Credit Hours: 48
- The program is very flexible and can be completed within a timeframe of 12 months.
The CTU Online MBA program is open to most professionals. The requirements for admission include:
- There must be proof of prior education. These may consist of a high school diploma, an official Master’s degree transcript depending on the particular degree pursued.
- Resume of work experience
- Part of the admission’s process requires an essay
- International students must demonstrate English proficiency. TOEFL requires a score of 213 for graduate students.
- GMAT Score: The program is an open admission process- which means students may only have to complete specific required courses and satisfy admissions requirements in order to be considered for enrollment in the graduate program.
- It is ranked 187 in Best Online MBA programs
- Applicants: 1,390
- Accepted: 1,390
- New entrants: 789
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- The tuition fee for all online MBA student is $610 per credit hour. The program is a 48 credit hours schedule giving a total of $29,280 for the entire duration of the program. There is an additional $220 for technology fees ( non-refundable) and $150 for Graduation fee.
- The technology fees cover access to the following University Systems: Student portal, virtual classroom, Intellipath Adaptive learning platform, CTU Mobile App, CTU Messenger, E-book reader, and student email.
- The Accreditation Council For Business Schools And Programs, ACBSP accredits this program.
How to Take Admission?
Please ensure you take the following steps:
- Step 1 – Researching the school’s website, Facebook page, Documents & Resources, and Blogs.
- Step 2 – Undergoing an Admissions Interview.
- Step 3 – Applying online and filling the requested information. Submit Resume, Proof of prior education, official transcripts, and demonstration of English proficiency for International Students.
- Oct. 01, 2019
- Nov. 12, 2019
- Jan 07, 2020
Students can apply for scholarships based on one of the following criteria:
- Active duty military status
- Number of credits transferred and accepted from other institutions
- Eligibility for a Corporate Alliances Grant (check with your CTU Admissions Advisor)
- Tuition Reimbursement (talk to your HR Manager)
- Grants or scholarships at CTU
- The GMAT score is not a requirement for admission to the online MBA program at CTU. Students may have to complete the specific required courses and satisfy admission requirements to be considered as eligible for the graduate degree program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I pursue an online MBA through CTU?
Ans: At Colorado Technical University, students can pursue any degree program through 3 ways; online, Colorado Spring Campus, and Aurora (Outside of Denver). Which means a student can pursue an online MBA program.
Q2: Does the university offer any financial aid to cover the tuition cost?
Ans: Yes, the university does offer several scholarship opportunities to cover educational costs. The list of available scholarships is mentioned above. For more information, you can visit here.
Q3: Is there any GMAT requirement for admission to the online MBA program at CTU?
Ans: No, the university does not have any GMAT requirement for admission in an online MBA. Any student satisfying admission requirements can enroll for the graduate degree program.
Q4: What are the courses offered at CTU Aurora in its online programs?
Ans: Students have a lot of options to choose from including IT, Computer Science, Business, Criminal Justice, Forensic Investigations and many more.
Q5: Are there any specialization available in the online MBA program at CTU?
Ans: Yes, the university offers specializations in the following areas:
- Data Analytics
- Global Leadership
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Logistic Management
- Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Technology Management
- MBA General
- Colorado Springs
- Phone: 1-719-598-0200
- Campus Address: Colorado Technical University
- Colorado Springs Campus
- 4435 North Chestnut Street,
- Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- Main Phone: (719) 598-0200
- Toll-Free Number: 1-866-813-1836 (including 24/7 Technical Support).
Other Articles You Might Like
- Accredited Online MBA Programs
- Best Online MBA Without GMAT
- Syracuse Online MBA
- How Much Does an Online MBA Cost?
- Columbia College Online MBA