CSP Graduate School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- Acceptance Rate
- How to Apply?
- Scholarship Availability
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Let’s face it; MBA graduates have an edge over others with a Bachelor’s degree in business administration. They are equipped to be future leaders and captains of industries. Thankfully, so many universities now offer an online MBA for busy professionals to improve their knowledge base. One such institution is Concordia University – St. Paul (CSP).
- Established in 1893, CSP is one of the most sought-after universities to pursue an online MBA. Graduates of this great institution are job creators and entrepreneurs of high standing. The school’s online MBA program is a blend of strategic decision-making, business analytics, and effective communication. Plus, it is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and students are exposed to both practical and theoretical knowledge in a workplace setting.
- Whether you are a stay at home mom or a busy professional, you can earn an MBA from CSP without stepping your foot on campus. The program is 100% online, which means you must have an internet-enabled personal computer or laptop.
- So, if you are looking to pursue an online MBA from the world’s most prestigious university, read on to find out what the school has in stock for its MBA students.
- International Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Sport and Entertainment Business
- Public Administration
- Risk Management
- Sustainability Management and Analytics
- Non Profit Management
- Corporate Communications
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Management Information Systems
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource Management
- The amount payable per credit hour is $625. The total credit hour is 36, This means students are expected to pay the total tuition of $22,500. This amount does not include learning materials and registration fees.
To be considered for admission, you are expected to have the following documents handy:
- Bachelor degree certificate from a regionally accredited university
- A resume or CV
- A medical report
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of work experience
- Your bachelor’s degree official transcript
- TOEFL scores (this is only applicable to international students)
- GRE or GMAT scores
Notes: Prospective students must be of good character and must be free from criminal cases.
- Visit Concordia Graduate School Portal
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Select “Apply Online”
- Click on “create an account as a New Student”
- Create an account on the Portal and provide a valid email and a strong password
- Complete the account creation form and verify your email
- Open the application portal via the link sent to your mail
- Start the application process
- Complete the application form
- Upload your GMAT score
- Upload your reference letters, official transcript, resume or CV, and degree certificate
- International students are to upload their TOEFL scores.
- Submit the application and check your mail for confirmation.
- The program’s duration is between 18 to 24 months.
- The program is approved by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The university was accredited way back in 1959 by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) with a re-accreditation in 2018. This means the online MBA program is very current and up-to-date.
Class Profile And Potential Salary
- The total students’ enrolment for 2019 is 382. From this number, the ratio of male to female is 8:2
- International students make up about 7% of the total class size
- The average salary earned by online MBA graduates of this prestigious university is within the range of $57,736
- Concordia University is ranked number 162 according to the Best Online MBA Programs
- According to the Regional Universities Midwest ranking, the university is ranked number 76.
- It is ranked number 47 with regards to the Best Colleges for Veterans ranking.
- It is also ranked number 53 according to the Best Value Schools
- The average GMAT score required to be considered for admission is 490. However, if you have more than 5 years’ work experience, you would be granted a waiver.
- Concordia Legacy Scholarship: This scholarship is only awarded to those whose family members had previously attended Concordia University, St. Paul.
- Concordia Partnership Advantage: This package is awarded to those whose employers sponsored their MBA program. The amount is $2,000 per student
- CSP Alumni Scholarship: This is awarded as a discount to those that have already secured admission. The amount is $2,000.
- Lutheran Heritage Scholarship: This is awarded to graduate students on merit-based. The amount is also $2,000.
- AmeriCorps Scholarship: This is strictly for AmeriCorps alumni who want to pursue their MBA at Concordia University, St. Paul. The amount is $5,000
- Federal Veterans Benefits: Students of CSP are eligible for this scholarship package.
- Minnesota GI Bill: This scholarship is only applicable to residents of Minnesota or those actively working there.
- For more information about the above scholarship packages, visit CSP financial aid portal
- According to the university’s bulletin, the acceptance rate is 57.3%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How Do I Apply For Financial Aid?
Ans: It is pretty easy to apply for financial aid. Visit www.fafsa.gov and complete the form. Choose Concordia University, St. Paul as your university. Note that the university is recognized with code 002347.
Question 2: How Long Will I Wait To Receive The Financial Aid?
Ans: Generally, it takes two weeks to get the financial aid provided you met all the requirements.
Question 3: Is Concordia University, St. Paul accredited?
Ans: The university is accredited by AACSB and HLC.
Question 4: Apart From The Tuition Cost, Are there other costs to pay?
Ans: You are required to pay a registration fee, in addition to the cost of learning materials.
Question 5: My GMAT score is not up to 490 but I have more than 7 years’ work experience, would my application be considered?
Ans: Yes. GMAT requirement would be waived provided you have evidence of your work experience
Question 6: How long does it take to earn an online MBA from Concordia University, St. Paul?
Ans: It takes an average of 18 months to earn CSP’s online MBA. The maximum duration is 24 months.
- Concordia University, St. Paul
- 1282 Concordia Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55104
- Phone: 1.855.641.2525
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Syracuse Online MBA
- How Much Does an Online MBA Cost?
- Colorado Technical University Online MBA
- Columbia College Online MBA
- Concordia University Wisconsin Online MBA