Concordia School Of Business Administration Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- Acceptance Rate
- How to Apply?
- Scholarship Availability
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- An MBA would give you an edge over others who are aiming to occupy a managerial or leadership position in any organization. However, some working professionals find it difficult to pursue an MBA due to tight schedules. Thankfully, distance learning has not made it possible for these busy professionals to pursue an MBA online.
- Founded in 1881, Concordia University Wisconsin offers an online MBA to cater to the needs of both graduate students and busy professionals. The program is highly flexible and duly accredited by relevant government agencies in the United States’ Department of Education.
- As an online MBA student at this university, you have access to digitized books, podcasts, as well as other learning materials. At the end of the program, there would be an online evaluation to assess your performance before a certificate is issued.
The following courses are offered at 39 credit hours:
- International Business
- Corporate Communications
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Management Information Systems
- Strategic Marketing
- Sport and Entertainment Business
- Sustainability Management and Analytics
- Non Profit Management
- Public Administration
- Risk Management
- The total amount payable at 39 credit hours is $28,860. This amount doesn’t include learning resources like podcasts and eBooks.
Candidates are to possess the following before being considered for admission;
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Letter of recommendation
- Evidence of your employment experience
- Resume or CV
- Official transcript of your Bachelor’s degree
- Must write at least two essays during the application stage
- Foreign students are requested to submit their TOEFL scores for assessment.
How To Apply For Admission
- Visit www.cuw.edu/apply to access the application form
- Create a new account and confirm the account via a link sent to your email
- Fill the form correctly and pay the necessary registration fee
- Upload your recommendation letters (the recommendation letter should follow this format
- Upload the official transcripts
- Upload your passport photograph
- Submit your application
- GRE or GMAT is not required during the application
- Foreign students should contact the person in charge of Foreign student Services via firstname.lastname@example.org for other application formalities,
- Graduates of Concordia University Wisconsin can contact their Admission Counselor to have their graduate credits transferred. This is only applicable to those who graduated in the last 7 years.
- Upon submission of your application, the Admission Committee will consider your application on its merit.
- Once you are admitted, you will receive an acceptance mail via the email address provided during the application. Plus, your ID number would also be emailed to you. Therefore, it is very important to provide a valid email address.
- You will be provided with password information to enable you to access my.cuw.edu
- Your Academic Advisor will guide you on other registration formalities before you kick-start your online classes.
- The program is flexible, however, the maximum duration is 2 years.
- Concordia University Wisconsin’s online MBA is duly recognized by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Class Profile And Potential Salary
- The ratio of Foreign students to local students is 3:7
- The class size is usually above 400, but not more than 600.
- Out of the above number of students, the ratio of male to female is 4:6
- Holders of MBA degrees at this university earn around $75,000 annually.
- According to the 2020 edition of the National Universities ranking, Concordia University is ranked number 281.
- No GMAT or GRE is required. Also, work experience is not mandatory before you would be considered for admission.
- Concordia University Wisconsin offers scholarships and financial aid to some selected students on need-basis. This school helps students to realize their dreams by offering $23,395 as financial aid to deserving students.
- The program’s acceptance rate is 65 percent
- MBA Spring 1 Application Deadline – December 2, 2019
- All Spring Start Application Deadline – December 22, 2019
- MBA Spring 1 Orientation – January 2, 2020
- MBA Spring 1 Class Start – January 4, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What’s the program’s GMAT or GRE requirements?
Ans: The program doesn’t require GMAT or GRE
Question 2: How Much is the online MBA tuition?
Ans: On average, it costs $28,860 to earn an online MBA from Concordia University Wisconsin
Question 3: How Do I Apply For Admission?
Ans: You can apply for admission by following this link
Question 4: Is The Program Accredited?
Ans: The program is duly accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Question 5: Do I need to have any work experience before applying to the program?
Ans: No. So long as you have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university, you are qualified to apply for admission.
- Graduate School
- 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive
- Mequon, WI 53097
- United States
Other Articles You Might Like
- Best Online MBA Without GMAT
- Syracuse Online MBA
- How Much Does an Online MBA Cost?
- Colorado Technical University Online MBA
- Columbia College Online MBA