Cornerstone School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- Acceptance Rate
- How to Apply?
- Scholarship Availability
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- If you are looking to earn an MBA degree from a reputable university to improve your business knowledge or position yourself in your niche market, you have taken the right steps by landing on this page.
- Most universities now offer distance learning options to cater to busy professionals like you; Cornerstone University is not an exception.
- Founded in 1941, Cornerstone University is known for its groundbreaking research and academic excellence. The school is a private non-denominational Christian institution. It is based in Michigan.
- The online MBA program of the university was designed to help busy professionals stand out from the crowd and also impact them with leadership and managerial skills. The program is accredited by AACSB and HLC.
- Ride with us as we walk you through what the school has in stock for you as an MBA student.
- Business analyst
- Business development
- Business Consultation
- Financial management
- Health care administration
- Market research
- Project management
- Small business management
- Software developer
- Strategic management
- Strategic planning
- Organizational behavior
The following are what makes up the total tuition:
- Reservation and Application fee: $55
- Reading and learning materials: $200 per course
- Three Credit Course cost: $1,895
- Tuition cost: $565 per credit hour
- Total cost: $23, 925
- For more information on the total tuition cost breakdown down, follow this link
- Application fee of $25
- Minimum of 2.7 GPA if you have more than 2 years of work experience
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA if you have less than 2 years of work experience
- Evidence of work experience
- Professional CV or resume
- Minimum of two recommendation letters
- International students must submit their IELTS or TOEFL scores. International students should follow this link for more information on foreign students’ requirements.
- An official transcript using this format
How To Apply For Admission
- Click here to apply for admission
- Create a new account and confirm your email
- Launch the application form from the link provided in your email
- Complete the form
- Upload your passport photograph
- Upload your Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Submit your GMAT or GRE Scores
- Upload the required recommendation letters
- Upload your professional resume
- Submit the application
- The Admission Committee will review your application and notify you of your admission status via your email.
- The program can be completed within 20-22 months.
The program is accredited by the following bodies:
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- The Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- The Association of Theological Schools
- The National Association of Schools of Music.
Class Profile And Potential Salary
- The 2018 class size was 400+
- The ratio of male to female was 6:4
- Foreign students made up about 4% of the total class size
- The average annual salary earned by Cornerstone University MBA holders is $35,500.
- It is ranked number 12 in Top Performance on Social Mobility
- According to the 2020 edition of the Best Colleges in Regional Universities Midwest, Cornerstone University is ranked number 78.
- The average GMAT score required to be considered for admission is 573. However, if you have over 5 years’ work experience, this requirement would be waived.
The following are the scholarship packages available to online MBA students
- Single Mother Scholarship: The package is offered to single mothers and the amount is $1,000 each year. The scholarship is meant to support their tuition costs. To be eligible, you must complete FAFSA form
- ED.D Diversity Scholarship: This scholarship comes with a $7,000 tuition discount. To be awarded this scholarship, you need to complete this form
- Mel Trotter Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to some select students to support their tuition and other academic costs.
- PNC Education Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students on merit-based. To be considered for the scholarship, you must be really outstanding.
- For more information about all the financial aid available to you as a student, visit click here
Acceptance Rate And Deadline
- Based on 2018 records, the acceptance rate is 67%. The deadline for the online MBA application is December 2nd, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is Cornerstone University reputed for?
Ans: The popular programs at Cornerstone University are Business Management, Theology, Psychology, Religious Vacations, Fitness Studies, Journalism, Communication and related programs.
Question 2: Does the university offer athletic scholarships?
Ans: Yes. The university offers an athletic scholarship on need-basis.
Question 3: Is The Online MBA program of Cornerstone University accredited?
Ans: The program is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and The Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Question 4: How much is the total tuition to earn an online MBA from Cornerstone University?
Ans: The total cost of the program is $23,925
Question 5: What’s the average GMAT score requirement
Ans: You are expected to submit an average GMAT score of 573 during the application stage.
Question 6: How are the classes held?
Ans: Classes and discussions are held online. Coursework and assignments are also submitted online. This means you need a PC or a laptop, plus, a strong internet connection.
- 1001 East Beltline Avenue, NE
- Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- United States
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 616-222-1426
- Fax: 616-222-1418
Other Articles You Might Like
- How Much Does an Online MBA Cost?
- Colorado Technical University Online MBA
- Columbia College Online MBA
- Concordia University Wisconsin Online MBA
- Concordia University–St. Paul Online MBA