Monte Ahuja College of Business
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The online MBA program at Monte Ahuja College of Business that is AACSB accredited is one of the first, one year long online MBA programs. This online program is equal in quality to the standard MBA program offered at the university on site.
- Working professionals and newly enrolled students can set their own pace for study because all courses and course material is available at all time online.
- The ability to study online on a graduate level is a privilege in this college. The tuition for the program is inclusive of all materials. The program focuses on small group cohorts that are admitted twice a year.
- With a strong dedication to quality education, the online MBA program at Monte Ahuja College of business offers people the opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge while advancing their professional careers.
List of Courses Offered
Depending on a student’s undergraduate degree there might be some prerequisite courses required. Courses that the MBA program offers during the duration of the program are as following:
- International Business
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Management of Innovation and Technology
- Business Analytics Fundamentals
- Managerial Accounting
- HR Management
- Team Dynamics
- Financial Policies
- Product Management
- The target time for completing the program is 12 months or 1 year. With this, most newly enrolled students graduate within that one year but the online format of the program allows students to set their own pace.
- The cost of attending the online MBA program is $35,000. This tuition for the MBA program includes all books and course materials as well as electronic course materials for offline use. All fees are fixed by the board of Trustees of Cleveland State University and are subject to change.
- The initial program fee of $1,500 is non-refundable while the remaining tuition of $33,500 will be invoiced equally at the beginning of the three academic semesters of the program.
- Financial aid is available in the form of loans, grants, and scholarships. There are also benefits for veterans. Students must submit the FAFSA form to qualify for financial aid.
- Academic background: Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Work Experience: No work experience required
- Language: TOEFL scores are required with the minimum score breakdown as follows: Paper Based Test – 550, or Computer Based Test – 213, or Internet Based Test – Reading: 20, Listening: 21, Writing: 17, Speaking: 20. IELTS Score of 6.0 is required
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The average age of newly enrolled students is 28 years
- Minority and international students comprise 27% of the program’s student body
- The gender distribution of the Online program is with 61.5% Male and 38.5% female.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
- Official GMAT or GRE scores are required.
- The average GMAT Score of newly enrolled students is 625
- The Average GRE score breakdown is as follows: 155 verbal 155 quantitative 2.8 analytical writing
- MDs and Ph.D.s are exempt from taking the GMAT
- Admission to the Online AMBA program is based on a combination of the applicant’s:
- Application for admission $30 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- International students must submit official and translated transcripts
- International students must submit TOEFL test scores
- The program accepts cohorts of students in the fall 2018 and Spring 2018.
- Application deadlines are August 17th and June 1st.
- From 73 applicants, 58 were accepted to the online MBA program with 11 new entrants. This gives the program an acceptance rate of 79%.
- Less than 5% of the world’s business schools have earned accreditation by AACSB International—the hallmark of excellence in management education.
- The Monte Ahuja College of Business holds accreditation from AACSB International in both business and accounting, placing it among a very select group of business schools in the U.S.
Reviews and Ranking
- The university was ranked #1 in Ohio and #19 in the US by BestCollegesOnline.org for affordability.
- Ranked by Mastersprogramsguide.com as one of the top 50 Online MBA programs in the US and was the only Online MBA program in Ohio to be ranked
- Online Accelerated MBA Program Selected as one of the Top Programs in the World by CEO Magazine
- Online Accelerated MBA ranked number 1 in Ohio, and 47th nationally, in U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 list of the Best Online MBA Programs
- AACSB accredited
- Online Accelerated MBA Ranked No. 9 of the Top 20 in Midwest by Online MBA Report
- CSU Online Accelerated MBA Ranked 30 in the World by CEO Magazine
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Online Accelerated MBA #20 in the Nation and #1 in Ohio October
- Cleveland State University’s Online Accelerated MBA Again Ranked Among Best in the U.S.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What happens if I get out of course sequence?
Ans: The Online AMBA has been designed to ensure you pursue your studies in a linear sequence. The course schedule can be found here and has only one sequence to follow. Should you get out of sequence, we’ll work with you to get back on track and finish the program as quickly as possible.
Q 2: Are any test scores required to apply for the program?
Ans: Yes. Official GMAT or GRE scores are required; however, M.D.s and Ph.D.s are exempt from this requirement. Return to the top of the page.
Q 3: Do I need to have an undergraduate degree in business to apply for the Online Accelerated MBA?
Ans: No! However, depending on your undergraduate degree, prerequisites may be required before starting the Online AMBA.
Q 4: How much is the tuition?
Ans: Your total tuition for the program will be $35,000 (which includes a non-refundable $1,500 initial program fee). Tuition and fees are fixed by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change without notice.
Q 5: What is included in the tuition?
Ans: Your tuition includes all course materials and textbooks (available only in digital format, from any PC or Mac with a web browser).
Q 6: What if I need to read my textbooks but don’t have internet access?
Ans: Textbooks can be downloaded to your personal device.
Cleveland State University
Monte Ahuja College of Business
2121 Euclid Avenue, BU 420
Cleveland, OH, 44115-2214
- David Easler
- (216) 687-9370
- [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Arkansas State University Online MBA
- Abilene Christian University Online MBA
- Albertus Magnus College Online MBA
- American InterContinental University Online MBA
- Anderson University, Indiana Online MBA