CSUSB Online MBA Cost, Course Schedule, Acceptance Rate and More
|CSUSB Online MBA Course Schedule||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream||Accounting, Finance, etc.|
|Fee of course (INR)||$36,000|
|Accreditation||AACSB & CBPA|
|Work ex required||Minimum of 5 years of working experience|
|TOEFL or IELTS Score||50 for TEOFL and 6.5 for IELTS|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited institution|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Student Testimonials
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available!
CSUSB College of Extended and Global Education Online MBA
CSUSB’s online Masters of Business Administration program is jointly handled by the College of Extended and Global Education and the Jack Brown College of Business and Public Administration.
The program which is designed specifically for the experienced working professional prides itself on having 100% enrolled students meeting this minimum requirement.
The program is among under 5% of business programs worldwide that have received the prestigious accreditation of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
The Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration has been adjudged one of the top business schools in California in addition to many other awards.
List of Courses Offered
The following concentrations are offered in this program:
- Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
Furthermore, the following core courses form part of the curriculum of this program.
- Data-driven Decision making – ADMN 601. (4 units)
- Advanced Managerial – ADMN 602. Communications (4 units)
- Accounting for Managerial Decision-Making – ACCT 606. (4 units)
- Financial Theory and Corporate Finance – FIN 602. (4 units)
- Information Systems and Technology Management – IST 609. (4 units)
- Organization Theory and Behavior – MGMT 601. (4 units)
- Corporate Strategy in a Global Economy – MGMT 685. (4 units)
- Marketing Management – MKTG 605. (4 units)
- Managing the Supply Chain – SCM 607. (4 units)
The duration of the online MBA is 18 months.
The online MBA program costs a total of $36,000 at $750 per credit unit.
|CSUSB Online MBA Cost||Details|
|Online MBA (30 Units)|
|Residents||$36,000 or $3,600 per course|
Academic background: A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent from a regionally accredited institution is a prerequisite for this program. Applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 GPA in the last 90 units of coursework. Applications with a GPA between 2.5 and 2.99 will be considered for exceptional admission by the program and Dean of Graduate Studies.
Work Experience: Applicants require a minimum of 5 years of working experience in a leadership or management role to be for this program.
Language: TOEFL is a requirement for international students with less than 3 years of experience in a secondary or post-secondary institution in an English-speaking environment. The minimum TOEFL score for admission is 550 (paper-based test) 213 (computer-based test) and 79-80 (internet-based test). Also acceptable is an IELTS score of 6.5 or the completion of level 6 of the CSUSB’s Intensive English Program.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
100% of students for this program have a minimum of 5 years of quality professional work experience.
GMAT Requirements and Scores
GMAT is not a requirement for admission into this program.
Applicants are to confirm their eligibility before they proceed to complete their online applications through the program website. The requirements are as follows:
- Submission of a resume showing a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in performing management and leadership roles.
- Submission of a personal statement of 250 words showing applicant’s qualifications, motivations for applying to the program, and plans for successful completion.
- Submission of a resume showing a minimum of 5 years of broad management and leadership work experience.
- Two recommendation letters from professional contacts.
- Academic transcripts from accredited colleges and universities attended by the applicant.
- Academic transcripts should only be sent directly by the applicant’s college or university electronically via email at [email protected]
Entry points for the program are as follows:
Out of 94 applicants for the MBA, 85 candidates were accepted and enrolled. The program, therefore, recorded a 90% acceptance rate.
CBPA AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited MBA program from the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration (CBPA) at California State University San Bernardino (CSUSB) offers high-quality faculty, relevant curriculum, convenient class times, and affordability.
Reviews and Ranking
- Named among The 10 Most Affordable Online MBA Programs That Don’t Require the GMAT by Online MBA Report
- Ranked No. 6 on the West Coast by Online MBA Report in 2017
- Listed “Best for Vets of 2016” by Military Times
- Ranked among “The Best 295 Business Schools” in 2013, 2014, and 2015 by the Princeton Review.
- Listed as one of “America’s Best Graduate Schools” by U.S. News and World Report in 2013 and 2014.
- Listed as one of the top 5 innovative business schools in the U.S by European CEO Magazine.
“The Master’s of Business Administration Online program at California State University, San Bernardino was the best learning experience I have ever had. From the responsive and participatory faculty to the relevant and interesting course curriculums, I learned far more than I expected to. The program format and flow provided for a logical progression of building knowledge that culminated in the final courses. The online format was easy to navigate and the flexibility was perfect for a person like me that has various time constraints. Moreover, the cohort interaction was strong. I have made connections and friendships that I will have for years to come. The live lectures, video office hours, and online discussions promoted lively and germane dialogues. Faculty like Dr. Craig Seal, Dr. Mike Stull, and Dr. Bill Donohoo was more than just instructors; they took time to give personalized feedback to each student. I never had any faculty take more than 24 hours to respond to an email or call. This also included the support advisory staff. All my questions were answered in a prompt and thorough manner. If you’re looking for an online program the fits your busy life has people that care about your educational success, challenges your business aptitude, and enhances your career aspirations, this is the real deal. I recommend the MBA program at CSUSB.” Sophia Possidon, MBA Online Graduate, Class of 2018
Credit: CSUSB Official Website
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Do I need to provide a GMAT result for admission at CSUSB online MBA?
Ans: No. GMAT is not a prerequisite for admission into this program.
Q 2: Is there a minimum academic requirement for an online MBA CSUSB?
Ans: Yes. The Requirement is a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0. However, the Dean of Graduate Studies may consider applicants with a GPA of between 2.5 and 2.99.
Q 3: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: CSU-SB’s College of Extended and Global Education has set a duration of 18 months for this program.
Q 4: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No. The program can be completed 100% fully online.
Q 5: Does the online MBA program admit candidates without work experience?
Ans: No. 100% of students who apply for this program were already working before they enroll. In fact, professional work experience of 5 years in management and leadership roles is the requirement for consideration.
Q 6: As a distance learning student am I qualified for a student loan?
Ans: Yes. Eligible students may receive the achievement-based award in addition to other forms of Scholarships.
Q 7: Do I need to write an application essay?
Ans: Yes. Applicant should submit a 250-word essay stating their career motivations, their qualifications, plans and purpose for applying to the MBA online program.
Q 8: Do I need to submit a recommendation letter?
Ans: Yes. Applicants are required to submit three letters of recommendation, two of which must be from professional contacts.
Q 9: Do you offer any scholarships or other forms of financial assistance to students?
Ans: Yes. US students may be eligible for financial aid in the form of grants, federal student loans, and scholarships. Students may confirm their eligibility through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website. Eligible students may also apply for the Cal Grant to finance their MBA program.
Q 10: What is the minimum TOEFL score for this program?
Ans: The required minimum TOEFL score is 550 in the paper test, 213 in the computer-based test, and 79-80 in the internet test.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- California State University, San Bernardino
- 5500 University Parkway,
- San Bernardino CA 92407
- Director of Admissions: Deborah Grijalva
Other Articles You Might Like
- CBU Online MBA
- Bellhaven University Online MBA
- Chatham University Online MBA
- Brandman University Online MBA
- Campbellsville University Online MBA
Image Credit: Darya Tryfanava