Clarion University of Pennsylvania Online MBA Ranking, Cost and More
|Clarion University of Pennsylvania Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Accounting, Business Administration, etc.|
|Total Cost||$557/per credit hour|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||There is no information regarding GMAT or GRE scores|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test, and 80 on the internet-based test, a minimum score of 7.0 for IELTS|
|Work ex required||No information regarding work experience|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.25|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Class Profile
- GMAT Requirement and Scores
- How to Apply?
- Application Timeline
- Acceptance Rate
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The online MBA program by the Clarion University of Pennsylvania is designed to lead the working professional to the attainment of crucial qualifications for greater success in their fields of business, management, and leadership.
Executed by the College of Business Administration and Information Sciences, the online MBA degree by Clarion University provides its students with a flexible, program to fulfill their academic and professional needs.
With concentrations in accounting, business administration, finance, healthcare, innovation and entrepreneurship, and nonprofit business, this 100% online MBA provides a wealth of essential knowledge to its enrolled students.
Clarion University’s online MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) — the global pinnacle of achievement for business schools.
List of Courses Offered
The following are the concentration options available for students enrolled in this program:
- Business Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Non-Profit Business
Additionally, the following core courses are administered to students enrolled in this program, regardless of their chosen concentrations.
- Leadership and Organization
- Quantitative Analysis for Business
- Management Accounting
- Legal and Ethical Environment for Business
- Advanced Managerial Economics
- Marketing Decision Making
- Operations Management and Information System
- Strategic Management and Business Politics
The target time for students to complete this program is 2 years.
|Clarion University Online MBA Tuition||Cost Structure ($)|
|Tuition for in-state students||$516|
|Tuition for out-of-state students||$557|
|Technology fee||$28 for in-state students and $40 for out-of-state students|
|Instructional Support Fee||$81.60 for in-state students and $121.10 for out-of-state students|
For veterans and active military service members, the tuition is fixed at $675.60 regardless of in-state or out-of-state status. Also available for this category of students, as well as others, are several opportunities for financial aid and scholarships as can be accessed on the institution’s financial aid website.
- Academic background: Candidates must have acquired a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.25 to be considered eligible for the program. Candidates with less than 3.25 in their undergraduate degree will be required to provide GMAT scores.
- Work Experience: This is an important requirement for applicants to be considered eligible for this program.
- Language: TOEFL is a prerequisite for international students to be admitted into this program. To be considered eligible, international students must score a minimum of 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test, and 80 on the internet-based test. Alternatively, international students can prove their language proficiency through IELTS with a minimum score of 7.0.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The total number of students enrolled in this program is 140.
- Minority students make up 14% of the student body.
- International students form 4% of the student body.
- The average age of students enrolled in the program is 29 years.
- The average class size for the program is 29.
- The maximum class size for the program is 35.
- 5 veterans or active service members have been enrolled in the program.
- 82% of the students are employed upon enrollment.
- The gender distribution for this program is balanced at 50% male student participation and 50% female student participation.
- Information regarding the potential salary for graduates of this program is unavailable.
GMAT Requirement and Scores
- GMAT or GRE is required for admission into this program.
- Information regarding the minimum GMAT and GRE scores is, however, unavailable.
In order to apply for this program, interested candidates are required to do the following:
- Completion of the online application.
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Submission of GMAT or GRE test scores.
- Submission of resume showing professional work experience.
- Submission of recommendation forms.
- Payment of $40 nonrefundable application fee.
- Fall Admission: Rolling
According to US News and World Report, 81 students were accepted and enrolled into the program out of 88 applications. Therefore, the acceptance rate for this program stands at 92%.
All business programs are accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – placing our programs among the top business programs in the world.
Reviews and Ranking
- Ranked No. 100 (tie) in Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News & World Report in 2018.
- Ranked No. 125 (tie) in Best Online Graduate Educational Programs.
- Ranked among Top 30 Best Buy by Geteducated.com.
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I request a waiver for the GMAT requirements?
Ans: GMAT is automatically waived for applicants with a 3.25 GPA or higher in their undergraduate admissions. It is also waived for applicants with five or more years of related work experience.
Q 2: Is there a minimum GMAT score?
Ans: Information regarding the minimum GMAT score cannot be sourced at this time.
Q 3: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The target time for students to complete this program is 2 years.
Q 4: Are there any veteran benefits?
Ans: Yes. Veterans pay in-state tuition regardless of their location and also gain access to specific financial aid options.
Q 5: Does the program require any on-site presence?
Ans: No. The program can be completed 100% online. It can also be completed abroad.
Q 6: Is the tuition the same for residential and non-residential students?
Ans: No. Out-of-state students pay a higher tuition fee of $769.10 per credit hour while in-state students pay $675.60 per credit hour.
Q 7: Is the program accredited?
Ans: Yes. The program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Q 8: What are the concentration options for students of this program?
Ans: The following concentrations are available for students to specialize in:
- Business Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Non-Profit Business
Q 9: Must I be employed to be enrolled in this program?
No. Only 82% of students enrolled in this program were employed upon admission. However, work experience is a vital requirement for eligibility.
Q 10: What is the credit requirement for the completion of this program?
Ans: To complete the program, students must earn the requirement of 30 credits.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Mailing Address: 840 Wood St. Clarion PA, 16214
Other Articles You Might Like
- Cardinal Stritch University Online MBA
- Mercer University Online MBA
- University of Maryland Online MBA
- Purdue University Online MBA
- CU Seattle Online MBA
Image Credit: H Liu