Dakota State University Online MBA Tuition, Ranking and More
|Dakota State University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Business Statistics, Data Analysis, etc.|
|Duration||18 to 24 months|
|Accreditation||ACBSP & HLC|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT or GRE Scores|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||PBT 550 and iBT76, IELTS Scores 6.0|
|Work ex required||Not required|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- Acceptance Rate
- How to Apply?
- Scholarship Availability
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
If you desire more out of your career, be it greater challenges, leadership positions, or additional responsibilities, you should consider pursuing an MBA degree. The degree would set you apart from your competitors and equip you with the requisite skills needed to succeed in the 21st-century workplace.
Dakota State University (DSU) offers a flexible online MBA program tailored to meet your busy and tight schedules. Founded in 1818, the university is renowned for record-breaking research and churning out high-performance graduates.
DSU’s online MBA program prepares students to address business-related challenges that are peculiar to the workplace. Whether you are a fresh graduate or a busy professional, the school’s online MBA program has got you covered.
The program blends theoretical framework with practical approaches to ensure that students get all the nitty-gritty needed to occupy a managerial and leadership position. All classes are held online, plus, students have the opportunity to network with industry leaders and erudite professors.
- Business Statistics
- Data Analysis
- Decision Making
- Designing and Managing Organizations
- Everyday Leadership
- Financial Accounting
- Firm-Level Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Process Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Public Policy
- Decision Making and Data Analysis Finance
- Global Perspectives
- Microeconomics for the World Economy
- Operations Management
- Organizations and Human Capital
Dakota State University is one of the most affordable institutions to earn an online MBA degree. The cost per credit hour is $465.80 and you are expected to go through 39 credit hours.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Professional Resume
- Official transcript
- GRE or GMAT scores (GRE score can be waived for those with 5 years work experience, CGPA of 3.25 or higher, and those that have graduated from a US-based university within the last 15 years.)
- Passport Photograph
Other Requirements (For International Students)
- A Passport
- TOEFL score: Foreign students must demonstrate evidence of English proficiency by any of the following:
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL iBT: 76
- IELTS: 6.0 (with no sub-score less than 5.5)
- Completion of ELS Level 112
- PTE Academic: 53
- Recommendation letters should follow this format
- Submission of a Financial Responsibility Certificate for collection of form I-20. The I-20 is a requirement to apply for a student visa (F-1)
- Submit medical insurance certificate
How To Apply For Admission
- Visit the application portal
- Under “Graduate Application”, click on ” apply now”
- Scroll down and click on “launch graduate application”
- Register a new account and provide a valid email address
- Confirm your email address and complete the application form
- Upload your passport photograph
- Upload your professional resume and evidence showing your work experience
- Upload medical insurance certificate (where applicable)
- Submit your GRE or GMAT score
- Cross-check your information for correctness as wrong information may lead to disqualification.
- Pay the application fee of $35
- Forward your test scores, recommendation letters, and transcripts directly to the Admission Office
- Submit your application and wait for feedback from the Admission Committee.
Generally, it takes around 18-24 months to complete Dakota State University online MBA.
The school online MBA program is among the few programs that are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Plus, the program is also regionally approved by the Higher Learning Commission. This means your MBA degree is recognized not only in the United States but across the world.
Class Profile And Potential Salary
- The total class size for 2018 Fall admission was 512
- 4% of this number were international students
- The ratio of male to female was 8:2
- The potential salary for MBA graduates of this prestigious university is around $45,500.
Dakota State University is ranked number 84 according to the 2020 edition of the Regional Universities Midwest ranking. The university is also ranked number 202 according to the Best Online MBA degrees
For you to be considered for admission as a graduate student, you must meet the GMAT or GRE requirements of 450 and (360 verbal, 480 quantitative) respectively.
- The school’s scholarships are broadly categorized into three (3) – Graduate Student Scholarship, DSU Rising Scholarship, and Champion Scholarships.
- DSU Rising Scholarship – $5,000 per year.
- Champion Scholarships: This package is further divided into the following:
- DSU Presidential Champion Scholarship – $5,000 per year
- DSU Elite Champion Scholarship – $3,500 per year
- DSU Merit Champion Scholarship – $2,500 per year
- DSU Achievement Champion Scholarship – $750 per year
- To be awarded a scholarship can be a little tricky, to help you out, visit the scholarship page for step-by-step procedures.
The acceptance rate is 82.6%. This shows that Dakota State University encourages students to pursue an online MBA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How much will it cost me to earn an online MBA?
Ans: The cost per credit hour is $465.80 for 39 credit hours.
Question 2: What’s The Application Process Like?
Ans: To apply for admission, first, you have to meet the MBA admission requirements and then click here to get started.
Question 3: What’s The Duration Of The Program?
Ans: You can complete the online MBA program within 18-24 months
Question 4: I am not a foreign student, do I need to upload recommendation letters?
Ans: Yes. Recommendation letters are required to proceed with the application. Use this format to request a recommendation.
Question 5: What’s The Average GMAT and GRE score to be considered for admission?
Ans: All those applying for admission must meet the GRE or GMAT requirement, except those that are waived. The average GRE and GMAT score is (360 verbal, 480 quantitative), and 450 respectively.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- 820 N Washington Ave.
- Madison, SD 57042
Other Articles You Might Like
- James Madison Online MBA
- AU Indiana Online MBA
- Emory University Online MBA
- Online MBA from International Students
- What to Expect in Your Online MBA
Image Credit: Melanie Dretvic