D’Amore-McKim School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The D’Amore McKim School of Business MBA program is described by its students as a life-altering experience for both, your business career and personal life. The staff defines the program as a meaningful experience necessary for business.
- You will get to learn from elite teachers, who have made their mark in the field of business. The teachers are very supportive and provide assistance in each step towards the completion of the MBA program.
- The alumni of the D’Amore-McKim School of Business come to visit their school to share exclusive details about their experiences in the world of business.
- During your stay at the D’Amore McKim School of Business for the MBA program, you will get to make connections with big organizations and companies that are recruiting graduates of D’Amore McKim, every year.
List of Courses Offered
The program is made in such a way that students are encouraged to work with each other and learn cooperation to build stronger connections with each other. This helps in developing a stronger network.
Following is the list of the core courses of the MBA program:
- Managing Operations & Supply Chain
- Customer Value and the Enterprise
- Analyzing Accounting Data for Strategic Decision Making
- Managing the Organization
- Innovating & Creating Futures
- Social Impact of Business
- Financial Management
- Strategic Planning For the Future
- The entire MBA program offered at the D’Amore McKim School of Business can be completed within 2 years and is comprised of a total of 55 credit hours.
- The cost of tuition at the D’Amore McKim School of Business does not vary for students of different states. Every student must pay $1,600 per credit hour for tuition.
- Academic background: All applicants of the MBA program must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. The D’Amore McKim School of Business allows students with an undergraduate degree not related to business, to apply for the MBA program.
- Work Experience: Students applying for the MBA program must submit a professional work resume.
- Language: All international applicants are required to prove that they can understand the English language. This is proved through providing a score in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- The Northeastern University, D’Amore McKim School of Business is accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- D’Amore McKim School of Business was ranked#66 for Full-Time MBA rankings by Forbes.
- D’Amore McKim School of Business was ranked#61 for Full-Time MBA rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- D’Amore McKim School of Business was ranked#13 for Full-Time MBA rankings by Princeton Review.
- The applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a score in the GMAT. A GRE score is also accepted in case a student does not want to take the GMAT. A GMAT score is preferred over the GRE score.
- The class size is quite small as only 62 students were enrolled in the MBA program, in the last academic year
- The average age of the admitted students in the MBA class is 27 years.
- The students of the MBA class have an average GPA of 3.3 in their bachelor’s degree.
- In the last academic year, accepted applicants of the MBA program had a mean GMAT score of 627.
- In the last academic year, about 33% of the total students enrolled in the MBA class were international students.
- Scholarships & Fellowships are awarded to students on the basis of merit.
- All students are evaluated for financial aid, meaning that no separate application is required.
- If you want to check the eligibility criteria for financial aid, then visit this page.
- Read about the required application material and other application guidelines on this page.
- After reading the application instructions, visit this link.
- Select the “Create Account” option.
- Now, you will be required to give some basic information about yourself.
- After your account has been created, log in to your account.
- Now, submit your application and make sure that you follow the application guidelines in order to submit your application successfully.
Application deadlines for the MBA program are mentioned below:
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for Timeline No. 1 is November 1
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for Timeline No. 2 is January 15.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for Timeline No. 3 is March 15.
- The last date for the submission of the admission application for Timeline No. 4 is April 15.
- Students with an average academic profile are most likely to be accepted to the MBA program at D’Amore McKim School of Business. Competition is moderate as the acceptance rate for the MBA program is 38%
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Am I required to submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, if you’re applying for the MBA program then you must submit a score in either the GMAT or GRE. If you do not submit a score in either, then your application will be ignored.
Q 2: What is the average undergraduate GPA score of students of the MBA program?
Ans: The average undergraduate GPA score of students of the MBA program at the D’Amore McKim School of Business is 3.3.
Q 3: Which English language test score does the D’Amore McKim School of Business accepts?
Ans: The D’Amore McKim School of Business accepts a score in both the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
Q 4: What is the median GMAT score of admitted applicants?
Ans: The median GMAT score of admitted applicants of the MBA program is 627.
Q 5: How many of the total graduates of the MBA program at D’Amore McKim School of Business get employed?
Ans: Over 90% of the total graduates of the MBA program in the last academic year got employed within 3 months of graduation. These alumni had an average annual salary of $88,000.
- Graduate School of Business Administration
- 360 Huntington Avenue
- 350 Dodge Hall
- Boston, MA 02115-5000
- Phone: 617.373.5992
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Columbia Business School MBA
- UAA College of Business and Public Policy MBA
- John Chambers College of Business MBA
- UNH College of Business MBA
- FSU College of Business MBA