Daniels College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Daniels College of Business MBA program is made to help students achieve their ideal career destinations. The MBA program is both immersive and dynamic.
- The teachers will provide you with individualized feedback, in which all your workings will be evaluated and suggestions will be given.
- The curriculum provided in the MBA program is made to ensure that students develop better problem-solving skills by developing better analytical skills. Students need to become analytical thinkers to survive in the world of business.
- The graduates of the Daniels College of Business MBA program get a significant increase in their salaries.
- You will be taught about all the problems that you will have to face as a professional. These problems will be discussed in details to ensure that students are prepared for facing these problems.
List of Courses Offered
The curriculum of the entire MBA program consists of core courses and elective courses. The curriculum is organized, flexible, and immersive. The core courses of the MBA program help students learn about the basics of the business world.
As all students must know about the general information of the business world, therefore, all core courses must be completed by students of the MBA program. Students get to choose from a wide range of electives.
Following are the concentrations in which elective courses are offered during the MBA program:
- Real Estate and the Built Environment
- Business Analytics
- The MBA program offered at the Daniels College of Business is targeted to be completed within 21 months.
- The cost of tuition is the same for all students. Everyone is required to pay $90,400 for the tuition provided during the entire MBA program.
- Academic background: All students applying for the MBA program at the Daniels College of Business must have a bachelor’s degree with a strong GPA.
- Work Experience: At the Daniels College of Business, applicants of the MBA program are required to have a minimum of two years of professional work experience while 3 years of professional work experience is preferred.
- Language: International students applying for the MBA program are required to show that they are competent in the English language. Therefore, they must submit a score in the IELTS or TOEFL.
- The University of Denver, Daniels College of Business is a proud accredited member of AACSB, the golden accreditation organization.
- Daniels College of Business was ranked#27 for America’s Most Entrepreneurial Universities rankings by Forbes.
- Daniels College of Business was ranked#20 for Up-and-Coming schools rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- Daniels College of Business was ranked#15 for Most Collaborative Small Colleges (U.S) rankings by Huffington Post.
- GMAT/GRE scores are highly valuable and are given great importance during the evaluation of an application. Therefore, applicants of the MBA program must submit competitive GMAT/GRE scores if they are serious about joining the MBA class.
- The MBA class students have an average age of 28 years which is moderate for students of the MBA program.
- The students of the MBA class at the Daniels College of Business have quite a lot of work experience. The average work experience of students of the MBA program is 5.7 years.
- The students enrolled in the MBA class have an undergraduate GPA score of 3.18.
- The GMAT scores of students range from 540-640.
- Graduate-Assistantships and merit-based scholarships are provided to students at the Daniels College of Business.
- Students who are facing financial issues can apply for the need-based awards.
- All the veterans can apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Visit this link for registering with the University of Denver, Daniels College of Business.
- Click on “Create an account” option under the “First-Time users” heading if you don’t have an already existing account.
- Provide some basic information about yourself to create your account.
- Once your account has been created, log in.
- You can now submit your application.
The application deadline for the MBA program at the Daniels College of Business are mentioned below:
- For Round 1, the last date of submission for the admission application is October 15.
- For Round 2, the last date of submission for the admission application is January 15.
- For Round 3, the last date of submission for the admission application is March 1.
- For Round 4, the last date of submission for the admission application is April 15.
- At the Daniels College of Business, there is very little competition for the MBA program. The acceptance rate is very high at 74%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What should an applicant do if he/she has taken both the GMAT and GRE?
Ans: If an applicant has taken both the GMAT and GRE, they should submit their scores in both and the highest score will be considered.
Q 2: If an applicant has already completed an MBA degree, can he/she still apply for the MBA program?
Ans: No, applicants who have already completed an MBA degree from another institute cannot apply for the MBA program.
Q 3: Are students with undergraduate degrees other than the field of business still eligible for the MBA program?
Ans: Yes, they can.
Q 4: Are all applicants required to submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants must submit a competitive GMAT or GRE score.
- Daniels College of Business
- University of Denver
- 2101 S. University Blvd.,
- Denver, CO 80208-8921
- Phone: +1 303.816.8821
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Davies College of Business MBA
- Robert H. Smith School of Business MBA
- John M. Huntsman MBA
- Micheal F. Price MBA
- Brown University Scholarships