Moore School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Moore School of Business MBA program is very flexible for students as it is suitable for students who want to complete a 1 year MBA program or a 2 year MBA program.
- The MBA program is full of details about the business market. The program is career based meaning that the main focus of the MBA program is to prepare you for your ideal career.
- You will learn from some of the best teachers, all of whom have previous business experience.
- You will get to apply your learnings practically into solving real-world problems that will help in creating business opportunities.
- The graduates of Moore School of Business for the last academic year were instantly employed.
List of Courses Offered
The Moore School of Business MBA program is great for students who want to achieve their academic in a short amount of time. The entire MBA program is divided into the following 2 parts:
- Global Marketing
- Global Economics
- Corporate Strategy
- Quantitative Methods
- Managerial Accounting
- Leading Teams
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Global Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Managing Human Capital
The entire list of electives for the MBA program offered at the Moore School of Business is mentioned on this page.
- The University offers a One-Year MBA program which is ideal for driven professionals who want to take their careers to the next level in a short period of time.
- The two-year International MBA program prepares you for the wide-ranging requirements of global business leadership.
- The students at Moore School of Business have to pay for tuition on the basis of their residence. Residents of South Carolina have to pay almost $35,000 per academic year while the residents of other states have to pay almost $40,000 per academic year.
- Academic background: At the University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business, all applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (with a preferred GPA of over 3.0) from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: The applicants at Moore School of Business are required to have at least 2 years of work experience in order to be enrolled in the MBA program.
- Language: At the Moore School of Business, international applicants are required to provide a score in either the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- The University of South Carolina, Moore School of business is proud to be an accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- The Moore School of Business has been ranked#1 for 29 consecutive years for Graduate International Business by U.S News & World Report.
- The Moore School of Business has been ranked#21 in Graduate Supply Chain Program by Gartner for the year 2018.
- The Moore School of Business has been in the Top 20 for Global Centers of Insurance Excellence by International Insurance Society for the year 2017.
- All applicants at Moore School of Business are required to submit a score in GMAT/GRE. If you have not submitted a score GMAT/GRE then your application will not be evaluated by the admissions department.
- About 25% of the total students enrolled in the MBA program at the Moore School of Business for the last academic year were originally from various countries (Other than the U.S) around the world.
- The admitted applicants of the MBA program for the last academic year had an average GMAT score of 665.
- About 31% of the total students are female while the remaining 69% are male.
- The average age of students enrolled in the MBA program was 29 years.
- All the admitted students at Darla Moore School of Business have access to a wide range of different financial aids.
- Fellowships and scholarships are being awarded every year at Moore School of Business.
- Highly competitive assistantships are also being awarded to a few students.
- You can apply to Moore School of Business online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, click on “Create Account” option.
- Once you have created your account, you will be provided with strict guidelines to follow for the successful submission of your application.
- Now, log in to your account.
- Submit your application keeping in mind the application guidelines.
- After the submission of your application, you will be then contacted by the official Moore team.
The last date for the submission of applications at the Moore School of Business for the MBA program for the academic year 2019 are stated below:
- Round 1: Last date for submission of application is April 1, 2019.
- Round 2: Last date for submission of application is June 1, 2019.
- Round 3: Last date for submission of application is July 15, 2019.
- Round 4: Last date for submission of application is Oct. 1, 2019.
- Round 5: Last date for submission of application is Nov. 1, 2019.
- Applicants with an average application material (GMAT/GRE score, GPA, Work Experience) are most likely to be accepted in the MBA program at Darla Moore School of Business. The acceptance rate for the last academic year was very high at 65%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Must all applicants provide a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants at the Moore School of Business must provide a GMAT/GRE score.
Q 2: What are the requirements for international applicants?
Ans: All international applicants must provide the same material as national students and are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Q 3: What is the average GPA of admitted applicants at the Moore School of Business?
Ans: The average GPA of students is 3.32.
Q 4: Are all applicants required to have professional work experience?
Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to provide a professional work resume of at least 2 years.
Q 5: What is the average GMAT score of admitted applicants at the Moore School of Business?
Ans: The average GMAT score of students is 665.
Q 6: What is the average work experience of admitted applicants at the Moore School of Business?
Ans: The average work experience of students is about 5 years.
- Darla Moore School of Business
- University of South Carolina
- 1014 Greene Street
- Columbia, SC 29208
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 803-777-3709
Other Articles You Might Like
- MIT Sloan School of Management MBA
- Milgard School of Business MBA
- Michael G. Foster School of Business MBA
- Michael F. Price College of Business MBA
- Mendoza College of Business MBA