David Eccles School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The David Eccles School of Business MBA program provides students with an experiential, educational, and immersive MBA program.
- Students will be taught about the complicated business problems that will have to face later on during their professional careers. These problems are discussed in details and students get to work in teams to solve these problems.
- The main focus of the MBA program at the David Eccles School of Business is to turn the students into successful businessmen.
- The David Eccles School of Business MBA program is widely known for its great educational experience. Students get to learn in a dynamic and engaging environment where all the students contribute to their class by sharing their unique ideas.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program at the David Eccles School of Business is made up of 60% of core courses and 40% of elective courses. The MBA program helps students develop fundamental skills and also to specialize in their ideal field.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Information Systems
- Foundations of Teamwork
- Managing and Leading in Organizations
- Business Communication
- Data Analysis & Decision Making
- Production & Operations Management
- Business Strategy
- Business Ethics
Elective courses are offered in the following concentrations:
- Information Systems
- Operations/Supply Chain
- The entire MBA program is targeted to be completed in 2 years.
- The cost of tuition for the MBA program at the David Eccles School of Business is about $61,000 for the entire MBA degree.
- Academic background: All students who want to be enrolled in the MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: At the David Eccles School of Business, students applying for the MBA program are required to have at least one year of professional work experience prior to when they’re applying for the MBA program.
- Language: All the international applicants at the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business must provide an English language test score. The TOEFL test scores and IELTS test scores are accepted. Minimum scores of 100, 7 are required for the TOEFL, IELTS respectively.
- The University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- David Eccles School of Business has been ranked#4 for Best Business Schools (west) rankings by Financial Times.
- David Eccles School of Business has been ranked#27 for Best Business Schools (nationally) rankings by Financial Times.
- David Eccles School of Business has been ranked#97 for Best Business Schools (globally) rankings by Financial Times.
- At the David Eccles School of Business, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a GMAT score. Students can also submit a GRE score instead of the GMAT score.
- The students of the MBA class at the David Eccles School of Business have an average undergraduate GPA of 3.29.
- The average Verbal GRE score of admitted applicants is 153 and the average Quantitative GRE score is also 153.
- The average age of the students enrolled in the MBA program is 29 years.
- The average work experience of students of the MBA program is 3 years.
- All admitted students are considered for scholarships at the David Eccles School of Business.
- Students are automatically considered for scholarships upon admission. About 85% of the total students of the MBA program scholarships paying up to $30,000.
- Nearly 41% of the students receive a full-tuition scholarship.
- For applying to the MBA program at the David Eccles School of Business, visit their official application protal.
- Click on the “create account” option.
- Now, you will be required to submit your first name, last name, email address, confirmation of email address, birth date, and zip/postal code.
- Now, log in to your newly created account.
- Submit your application.
- The last date of submission for the admission application for Round 1: November 15, 2018.
- The last date of submission for the admission application for Round 2: January 15, 2019
- The last date of submission for the admission application for Round 3: March 1, 2019
- The last date of submission for the admission application for Round 4: May 1, 2019
- Getting enrolled in the MBA program at the David Eccles School of Business is no pickle. Almost all the applicants get accepted to the MBA program. The acceptance rate is 76% which is very high.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What are the minimum score requirements for the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: At the David Eccles School of Business, there are no minimum requirements for the GMAT/GRE. However, a high GMAT/GRE score results in greater chances of being admitted and receiving a scholarship.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: Only international students are required to submit a score in TOEFL/IELTS. Minimum score requirement for the IELTS is 7. The minimum score requirement for the TOEFL is 100.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of applicants at the David Eccles School of Business?
Ans: At the David Eccles School of Business, the average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA program is 3.29.
- Spencer Fox Eccles Business Building
- 1655 East Campus Center Drive
- Salt Lake City, Utah, 84112-8939
- Contact Page. (The contact form is on the bottom of this page)
Other Articles You Might Like
- Darden School of Business MBA
- Daniels College of Business MBA
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business MBA
- Columbia Business School MBA
- UAA College of Business and Public Policy MBA