Donald W. Maine College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Donald W. Maine College of Business MBA program is the best professional choice for MBA students. The MBA program is developed to help students build strategical and leadership skills.
- The alumni of the Donald W. Maine College of Business offer their support to the University every year. Their donations are awarded as scholarships to upcoming students. The alumni also share their stories about how they became a success in their perspective fields of business.
- Students get to discuss their business choices and strategies with other students in classroom discussions. This helps in creating an engaging learning environment.
- You will be provided guidelines on how to complete each step necessary for solving complex problems related to business. Later on in the program, students are assigned projects where they get to deal with real-world clients.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program is made up of 30 credit hours. These 30 credit hours are divided into the following courses:
- ECON625: Managerial Economics
- FINC620: Corporate Finance
- ACCT640: Managerial Accounting
- BUSN688: Quantitative Business Analysis
- LEGL710: Ethical and Legal Framework for 21st Century Business
- MGMT653: Leading Organizations
- MGMT757: Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MKTG610: Marketing Strategies
- BUSN790: Graduate Business Internship
- CAPS794: Business Integration Capstone
- BUSN781: Graduate Business Study Abroad Experience
- FINC793: Graduate ACG Cup Participation
- At the Donald W. Maine College of Business, the MBA program is in accelerated form and can be completed in a short amount of time of 1 year.
- The cost of tuition for the MBA program is the same for all students. All students have to pay about $15,000 per academic year for tuition.
- Academic background: All students of the MBA program must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Students of the MBA program are required to submit a professional full-time work resume.
- Language: International applicants of the MBA program required to prove that they are proficient in the English language. The Donald W. Maine College of Business accepts a score in the IELTS and TOEFL.
- The Davenport University, Donald W. Maine College of Business is not accredited by AACSB.
- Donald W. Maine College of Business is ranked#31 for Business School (Worldwide) rankings by Poets & Quants.
- Donald W. Maine College of Business is ranked#26 for MBA (U.S) rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Donald W. Maine College of Business is ranked#47 for MBA (U.S) rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- In case a GMAT/GRE score is not submitted (Without a GMAT waiver), the application will be denied. So, all students must submit a score in the GMAT/GRE.
- Students from 19 different countries will be studying in the upcoming class.
- The median GMAT score of the students in the MBA class is 588.
- The average age of the admitted applicants to the MBA program is 24 years.
- Students of the MBA program have an average GPA of 3.1 on a 4.0 scale which is quite moderate.
- Loans are also available to be borrowed by students.
- At the Donald W. Maine College of Business, scholarships & fellowships are provided to students who have a great academic profile.
- All students are eligible for financial aid at the Donald W. Maine College of Business. Financial aid is mainly awarded on the basis of the GPA, GMAT/GRE, and work experience.
- You can to the Donald W. Maine College of Business online by using this link.
- Now, choose the “Graduate” option.
- Now, fill in the basic information about yourself such as your middle name, first name, phone number, date of birth, email address, and etc.
- You can then submit your application.
- Currently, the deadlines for the MBA program are not mentioned. If you have any questions regarding the deadlines then contact their official team.
- Nearly all the students get accepted into the MBA program at the Donald W. Maine College of Business. The acceptance rate if very high at 85%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the average GPA & GMAT score of students enrolled in the MBA class at the Donald W. Maine College of business?
Ans: The average GPA of students enrolled in the Donald W. Maine College of Business is 3.1 and the average GMAT score is 588.
Q 2: How many applicants apply to the Donald W. Maine College of Business per year? Also, what is the class size of the MBA program?
Ans: The number of application varies every year. The classes are very small as nearly 15 students are enrolled in the MBA program each year.
Q 3: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements at the Donald W. Maine College of Business?
Ans: At the Donald W. Maine College of Business, all the international applicants are required to submit a score in the TOEFL or the IELTS.
- Davenport University
- 6191 Kraft Ave SE
- 49512 Grand Rapids,
- Phone: 800-686-1600
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Davies College of Business MBA
- David Eccles School of Business MBA
- Darden School of Business MBA
- Daniels College of Business MBA
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business MBA