E.Claiborne Robins School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The E. Claiborne Robins School of Business MBA program offers students a chance to study in a dynamic studying environment where students from all around the world with separate ideas work in a common field.
- At the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business, students of the MBA program are taught about the complex problems related to business. Students are encouraged to participate in classroom discussions and to present their ideas which help in creating a more engaging environment for all students.
- The students of the MBA program are assigned to various real-world projects where they work for real clients. This helps them prepare for the real challenges of the world.
- You will get to study from elite teachers who are willing to discuss any aspect related to the field of business.
- The E. Claiborne Robins School of Business MBA program is AACSB accredited.
List of Courses Offered
The following are the concentrations in which courses are offered during the MBA program:
- International Residency
- The MBA program offered at the E. J. Claiborne Robins School of Business can be completed within 3 semesters.
- At the University of Richmond, E. Claiborne Robins School of Business, all students of the MBA program are required to pay the same amount for tuition which is about $65,000 for the entire MBA program.
- Academic background: All applicants of the MBA program are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any major/discipline from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Students of the MBA program must have some previous full-time work experience.
- Language: The international applicants are required to submit a test score in the TOEFL or IELTS.
- The University of Richmond, E. Claiborne Robins School of Business is an accredited member of the best accreditation organization AACSB.
- E. Claiborne Robins School of Business was ranked#60 for Best Business School rankings by Princeton Review.
- E. Claiborne Robins School of Business was ranked#37 for MBA (national) rankings by Princeton Review.
- E. Claiborne Robins School of Business was ranked#63 for Best Business School rankings by QS.
- Applicants who will not provide a GMAT/GRE score are not admitted to the MBA program. Therefore, all applicants of the MBA program must provide a valid GMAT/GRE score.
- The students in the MBA class have an average work experience of 6 years.
- The GPA of students enrolled in the MBA program is 3.3
- The average age of the admitted applicants to the MBA program is 25 years.
- The average GMAT score of students is 600 which is a moderate score for MBA students.
- Every year at the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business, students with high academic achievements are awarded scholarships.
- All students are eligible for some sort of financial aid. Also, all students are considered for a scholarship once they get admitted.
- Students can borrow loans to pay for the tuition fee.
- You can apply to the MBA program at the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business, by using this link.
- Applicants are not required to register with the University of Richmond as they can begin their application right away.
- Fill in the information boxes.
- Make sure that you have filled in all required fields. Once you are done filling in the required information field, go to the bottom of the page and click on “Submit Application” button.
- Your application will now be submitted and you will be contacted with further updates on the provided email address.
- Currently, the application deadlines are not mentioned on their official website. You will have to contact the administration for any further information.
- There isn’t much competition at the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business for the MBA program. Most students applying for the MBA program have great chances of being accepted as the acceptance rate is very high at 85%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What GPA score does the average student of the MBA program hold?
Ans: At the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business, the average GPA score of students of the MBA program is 3.3.
Q 2: At the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business, are all applicants required to take the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: Yes, at the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business, all students applying for the MBA program are required to submit a competitive GMAT/GRE score in order to be enrolled in the MBA program. Students who do not submit a valid GMAT/GRE score are considered as invalid applicants and their applications are completely ignored.
Q 3: What are the language requirements for international applicants?
Ans: The international students applying for the MBA program are required to prove that they are competent in the English language. They can prove this by submitting a score in either the TOEFL or IELTS.
- Robins School of Business
- 102 UR Drive
- University of Richmond, VA 23173
- Phone: (804) 289-8550
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- E.J. Ourso College of Business MBA
- Philip Saunders College of Business MBA
- Donald W. Maine College of Business MBA
- Davies College of Business MBA
- David Eccles School of Business MBA