E.J. Ourso College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The E. J. Ourso College of Business MBA program is a flexible program best suited for young students who are looking forward to starting their career in the field of business.
- Students are not allowed to work full-time during the MBA program. Every aspect related to the business market is discussed in details.
- The main emphasis of the MBA program is to help students develop as professionals. To help them achieve their ideal career goals and turn them into leading figures of the business market in the near future.
- The market of business is always changing and becoming more complex. So, students are taught about digital business-market as well as other areas of business.
- At the E. J. Ourso College of Business, alumni visit every year to share their knowledge related to the field of business.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program is both flexible and comprehensive. It is divided into two major parts which are the core courses and elective courses. Following are the core courses of the MBA program:
- BADM 7020: Managerial Statistics
- BADM 7030: Understanding Financial Information
- BADM 7010: The Practice of Business
- BADM 7050: Information Systems
- BADM 7070: Understanding Behavior in Organizations
- BADM 7090: Financial Management
- BADM 7060: Elements of Cost Management
- BADM 7100: Marketing Administration
- BADM 7190: Managing Sources of Competitive Advantage
- BADM 7200: Economic Environment of the Firm
- BADM 7120: Operations Management
- BADM 7140: Legal Environment of Business
- At the E. J. Ourso College of Business, the MBA program is in accelerated form and is targeted to be completed within a very short period of time of 11 months.
- The out-of-state students are required to pay nearly double the tuition fee as compared to in-state students. As in-state students are required to pay $9,200 per semester while residents of all other states are required to pay $17,600 per semester for tuition.
- Academic background: At the E. J. Ourso College of Business, applicants of the MBA program are required to have an undergraduate degree with a minimum score of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Work experience prior to enrollment in the MBA program is not required.
- Language: International students applying for the MBA program are required to provide proof that they are competent in the English language. This is done through the submission of a test score in either the TOEFL or the IELTS.
- The Louisiana State University, E. J. Ourso College of Business is proud to be accredited by the golden accreditation organization AACSB.
- E. J. Ourso College of Business was ranked#41 for MBA rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- E. J. Ourso College of Business was ranked#30 for MBA (public) rankings by Forbes.
- E. J. Ourso College of Business was ranked#34 for Online MBA (public) rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- All applicants of the MBA program at the E. J. Ourso College of Business are required to submit a GMAT score or GRE score. A minimum GMAT score of 600 is required and a GRE score of over 300 is preferred.
- Students enrolled in the MBA class are quite young as compared to overall MBA students. The average age of students in the MBA program is 23 years.
- The median GMAT score of successful applicants is 601 and the median GRE score is 303.
- The students of the MBA program have a median undergraduate GPA score of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale.
- There are only about 11% of international students in the MBA class.
- Residents of the United States of America are eligible for borrowing both private and federal loans.
- At the E. J. Ourso College of Business, all students are considered for both scholarships & fellowships.
- The scholarships awarded at the E. J. Ourso College of Business are purely awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- For applying to the E. J. Ourso College of Business, visit this page.
- Now, you will be required to select the correct options.
- Now, provide some basic information such as your first name, last name, email address, and etc to create your account.
- Log in to your account.
- Now, you can submit your application.
The application deadlines for the MBA program offered at the E. J. Ourso College of Business are mentioned below:
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for Round 1 is December 3, 2018.
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for Round 2 is February 4, 2019.
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for Round 3 is April 1, 2019.
- The final date for the submission of the admission application for Round 4 is May 15, 2019.
- There is not a lot of competition for the MBA program at the E. J. Ourso College of Business as acceptance rate is very high at 53%. Students with average academic achievements can mark themselves as highly likely to be accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At the E. J. Ourso College of Business, what are the additional requirements for international applicants?
Ans: At the E. J. Ourso College of Business, international students applying for the MBA program are required to submit a score in the TOEFL/IELTS for proving that they are proficient in English.
Q 2: Are all students eligible for financial aid?
Ans: Yes, all students are eligible for financial assistance.
Q 3: At the E. J. Ourso College of Business, what is the median GMAT score of applicants admitted to the MBA class?
Ans: At the E. J. Ourso College of Business, the median GMAT score of applicants admitted to the MBA class is 601
Q 4: What is the median GPA score of the students enrolled in the MBA class?
Ans: The median bachelor’s GPA score of students admitted to MBA class is quite high at 3.4.
- LSU Flores MBA Program
- Graduate School
- 114 West David Boyd
- Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 225-578-2311
Other Articles You Might Like
- E.Claiborne Robins School of Business MBA
- Donald W. Maine College of Business MBA
- Davies College of Business MBA
- David Eccles School of Business MBA
- Darden School of Business MBA