Eller College of Management MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Eller College of Management MBA program is taught in small classes where you are given individualized feedback. Every student is considered important and all students provide some value to the MBA class.
- The program offers students a chance to hear about experiences of some of the leading experts of the business market. Alumni also share details about their own experiences.
- At Eller College of Management, the main emphasis of the MBA program helps students develop analytical and leadership skills as these two are the most important skills required in the field of business.
- Teachers share their ideas and always welcome constructive criticism.
- Graduates of the Eller College of Management MBA program are instantly being employed.
List of Courses Offered
The total program is divided into these two years. In the first year, students must complete a list of core courses. While in the second year, students are required to choose their field of specialization through doing elective courses of their own choice. The courses provided during the first year of the MBA program are mentioned below:
- MGMT 562: Applied Business Statistics
- BCOM 510A: Communication for Managers and Professional Development
- MGMT 556: Leadership and Teams
- ECON 550: Economics for Managers
- FIN 510A: Finance
- MKTG 510: Market-Based Management
- ACCT 540: Introduction to Financial Accounting
- MIS 560: Operations Management
- ECON 551: Business Strategy
- BNAD 596C: Global Business Experience
- BNAD 597A: Business Consulting Projects
- MIS 585: Strategic Management of Information Systems
- ACCT 545: Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- FIN 510B: Finance
- The entire MBA program offered at the Eller College of Management can be completed in a time period of 2 years.
- At the Eller College of Management, local residents are required to pay nearly half of the amount for tuition as compared to residents of other states. As residents of Arizona have to pay $24,900 for tuiton per academic year while out-of-state residents are required to pay $46,000 for tuition per academic year.
- Academic background: Candidates applying for the MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute.
- Work Experience: Quality work experience in the field of business is required. All applicants must submit their work resume with all the details of their previous jobs.
- Language: International candidates applying for the MBA program are required to show that they can both understand and speak English. Therefore, they must submit a test in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- The University of Arizona, Eller College of Management is a proud accredited member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Eller College of Management was ranked#1 for MBA Entrepreneurship Concentration (Arizona) rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Eller College of Management was ranked#17 for MBA Entrepreneurship Concentration rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Eller College of Management was ranked#15 for MBA Entrepreneurship Concentration rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- Applicants of the MBA program at the Eller College of Management must submit a competitive score in the GMAT/GRE. Applicants with a higher GMAT/GRE score are more likely to receive both admission & scholarship.
- The average age of the students enrolled in the MBA class is 28 years.
- Students of the MBA class have quite a lot of work experience as average work experience of the students in the MBA class is 4.7 years.
- The successful applicants of the MBA program have an average undergraduate GPA of 3.4 and an average GMAT score of 665.
- Out of the total students enrolled in the MBA class, 62% are male students.
- There are a total of three types of loans offered at the Eller College of Management. These are Alternative Private Loans, MBA Loans Programs, and Federally Sponsered Loans
- All students are eligible for scholarship evaluation when they get admitted to the MBA program.
- A third optional essay is required for being considered for the graduate assistantship scholarships and for the cash scholarships.
- You can apply to the University of Arizona, Eller College of Management online by using this link.
- Now, click on the “Sign Up” option.
- Now, enter the required information about yourself such as your name, email address, phone number, and etc.
- Log in to your account after your account has been created.
- Now, you can submit your application along with all the required application material.
Application deadlines for the admission of the MBA program are stated below:
- For Round 1, the application deadline is December 1.
- For Round 2, the application deadline is February 28. This is the final deadline for international applicants.
- For Round 3, the application deadline is March 30.
- For Round 4, the application deadline is May 1.
- There isn’t a lot of competition for the MBA program at the Eller College of Management. Students with competitive GMAT, GPA scores are highly likely to get accepted. The acceptance rate for the MBA program in the last academic year was 39%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At the Eller College of Management, are all applicants required to submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, at the Eller College of Management all applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a GMAT/GRE score. We advise students to submit their best scores as the GMAT/GRE scores are of great significance during the evaluation of a student for admission and also for the evaluation of scholarships.
Q 2: What English language test scores does the Eller College of Management accepts?
Ans: The Eller College of Management accepts a score in only the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) from international applicants.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of MBA program students?
Ans: The average GPA of MBA program students is 3.4
Q 4: Can I waive the work experience requirements?
Ans: No, students applying for the MBA program cannot waive the work experience requirements.
- Eller College of Management
- The University of Arizona
- McClelland Hall, Room 210
- P.0. Box 210108
- Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
- Phone: 520.626.7691
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Philip Saunders College of Business MBA
- E.J. Ourso College of Business MBA
- E.Claiborne Robins School of Business MBA
- Donald W. Maine College of Business MBA
- Davies College of Business MBA