Goizueta Business School Emory University Online MBA Requirements, Ranking and More
|Emory University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Financial Reporting and Analysis, Economic Analysis for Managers, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT/GRE test scores|
|Work ex required||NA|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Student Testimonials
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
Emory University prides itself on making business school an excellent experience for its students. They offer a broad perspective, a personalized approach to learning that allows participants to have skills and experiences that enable them to maximize their ability to create organizational value.
Goizueta infuses leadership training into its curriculum to enable students to achieve their leadership goals.
To help you to broaden your business perspective, Goizueta offers a rigorous experience that is molded to fit your schedule. The program’s structure provides a flexible yet comprehensive learning experience, using a mix of online learning coursework as well as rigorous in-person classwork that delivers a rich academic experience.
List of Courses Offered
Goizueta offers the following courses for online MBA:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Economic Analysis for Managers
- Managerial Accounting
- Executive Insights
- Data and Decision Analytics
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Change & Transformation
- Channels Strategy & B2B
- Leadership Ethics
- Managerial Finance
- Ethics for Leaders
- Capital Markets and Cost of Capital
- Leading People and Organizations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Global Business Practices
- Technology and Adaptive Systems
- The Business of Healthcare
- Washington Campus
- Marketing Analytics in Excel
- Decision Modeling
- Healthcare Operations & Technology Management
- Process Analysis & Six Sigma
- Emerging Topics in Finance
Online MBA students have the option of completing an independent study to satisfy their elective requirements. In addition, the school has a healthcare seminar series designed for experienced personnel of the healthcare system.
The minimum program length is 19 months.
The tuition fee for an online MBA at Emory University is $105,992 (for both weekend and modular). Tuition details are here:
|Emory University Online MBA Cost||Details ($)|
|Application / Transcript fee||$245|
|Other Estimated MBA Cost|
|Living Cost (Approx.)||19,278|
|Health Insurance (Approx.)||3,200|
*Please note that tuition costs are subject to change and are updated each spring for the upcoming academic year.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Emory University online MBA will first have to create an account here to start a new application. After that, proceed and complete the application process.
The Emory University Goizueta’s online MBA program is fully accredited by AACSB, The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The University’s Executive MBA was ranked 17 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and 20th in 2018.
The requirements for admission into Emory University include:
- Applicants must complete the application process in full.
- Students must pay a non-refundable $150 as an application fee. Candidates who have served actively in the U.S. Military within the last three years need not pay the application fee.
- Transcripts. Goizueta requires transcripts from all institutions attended, both undergraduate and graduate. Applicants can submit scanned copies of their university transcripts for evaluative purposes during the application process. However, official transcripts must be provided at the time of enrollment deposit.
- Two recommendation letters must be provided either online or via hard copy.
- Prospective students will be called for an interview. Interviews are offered in-person and via phone or Skype.
- GMAT/GRE test scores.
- Applicants must complete and submit four short written essays and a brief video essay.
- Candidates must provide a one- or two-page résumé containing their employment and education background.
Our Review and Opinion
Whether you are looking to advance your career or chart a new path, Emory University’s online MBA prepares you for the demands of the business world. The program gives students the skills and capabilities that will help them get ahead in their careers.
Emory University’s experiential learning opportunities furnish you with enough knowledge to challenge standard business practices and establish yourself as a true business mogul.
“Knowing my career goals expanded beyond the clinical realm, I recognized this offering as a great opportunity through which to bridge the gap in the knowledge I had between the clinical and business side of healthcare.” Meghan Renfrow 21MBA/DPT
Goizueta provides the depth and breadth of learning you would expect from a top-ranked MBA on a flexible schedule structured specifically for ever-busy professionals.
Individuals can adjust their timing as well as the type of courses to match their professional goals and personal life. Besides that, Emory offers robust career resources to help ensure that your MBA experience is a thorough one.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Goizueta Business School
- Emory University
- 1300 Clifton Road
- Atlanta, GA 30322
Other Articles You Might Like
- Online MBA from International Students
- What to Expect in Your Online MBA
- University of the Cumberlands Online MBA
- Online MBA – What to Do After Graduation?
- AU Indiana Online MBA
Image Credit: Jeswin Thomas