Fox School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Fox School of Business MBA program is a flexible program where students are taught about the way the global business market. The MBA program has been described by many of its graduates as a program that outperforms your ambitions & expectations.
- All students can go for dual-degrees. The MBA program teaches the basics of the business market and lets students choose their area of specialization.
- You will get to apply your learnings practically through real-world projects where you will get to deal with real clients.
- Every day the business market is growing more complicated, therefore the Fox School of Business MBA program teaches the students how to predict the shape of the future business market.
- Teachers and alumni share their knowledge to broaden the perspectives of the students.
List of Courses Offered
The curriculum of the entire MBA program is made up of 2 main parts; the fundamentals and specialization areas. These two are discussed below in details:
The fundamentals offered during the MBA program help students build competencies in the following:
- Opportunity Response
- Influential Communication
- Ethical Management
- Financial Acuity
- Business Reasoning
- Cross-Cultural Effectiveness
You can specialize in the following concentrations:
- Corporate Compliance, Governance and Regulatory Policy
- Business Analytics
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Management
- Innovation Management
- Marketing Management
- Health Sector Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- The MBA program at the Fox School of Business is a full-time program which is targeted to be completed in a time period of 2 years.
- At the Fox School of Business, the cost of tuition is not the same for in-state residents and out-of-state residents. As in-state residents are required to pay $1,188 per credit hour while out-of-state students have to pay $1,245 per credit hour.
- Academic background: All applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: All applicants of the MBA program must submit a resume with all work experiences.
- Language: At the Fox School of Business, international applicants of the MBA program are required to prove that they can both speak & understand the English language. The Fox School of Business only accepts a score in the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- The Temple University, Fox School of Business is accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- Fox School of Business was ranked#72 for MBA (national) rankings by The Economist.
- Fox School of Business was ranked#37 for Best Graduate School (national) rankings by BusinessWeek.
- Fox School of Business was ranked#34 for Regional MBA rankings by QS.
- At the Fox School of Business, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a GMAT/GRE score. There is no minimum score requirement for both the GMAT and GRE.
- Students enrolled in the MBA program have a great average GMAT score of 642.
- Students of the MBA program have a lot of work experience. Everyone contributes to the class by sharing their personal experiences and knowledge with fellow students. The average work experience of students in the MBA class is 5.5 years.
- At the Fox School of Business, the MBA class students have an extraordinarily high average GPA of 3.63.
- Permanent U.S residents can apply for both federal and private loans.
- Students are awarded scholarships and fellowships every year on the basis of their academic achievements.
- All students are considered for scholarships. Meaning that a separate scholarship application is not required.
- Read about the application requirements on this page.
- You can apply to the Fox School of Business by using this link.
- Click on “New Applicant Registration”.
- Now, create your account by filling in some basic required information.
- Now, log in to your account to submit your application.
The application deadlines for the MBA program offered at the Fox School of Business are stated below:
- For Round 1 (Early decision deadline), the last date for the submission of the application is December 15.
- For Round 2 (Scholarship deadline & international deadline), the last date for the submission of the application is March 1.
- For Round 3 (Final deadline), the last date for the submission of the application is June 30.
- Getting accepted to the MBA program at the Fox School of Business is no pickle. The acceptance rate is very high at 57% and most students with an average academic profile get admitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At the Fox School of Business, what are the additional requirements for international applicants?
Ans: At the Fox School of Business, all international applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree from a non-English speaking university are required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Q 2: Is financial aid available for all students?
Ans: Yes, all students are eligible for financial aid at the Fox School of Business.
Q 3: What is the average GMAT score of applicants admitted to the MBA class?
Ans: The average GMAT score of students enrolled in the MBA class is 642.
Q 4: What is the average GPA score of the students enrolled in the MBA class?
Ans: The average GPA score of students admitted to MBA class is very high at 3.63.
- Fox School of Business
- 1801 Liacouras Walk
- Alter Hall
- Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Phone: 215-204-6328
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Fowler College of Business MBA
- Fisher College of Business MBA
- Eller College of Management MBA
- Philip Saunders College of Business MBA
- E.J. Ourso College of Business MBA