Frank G. Zarb School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Frank G. Zarb School of Business MBA program helps students achieve their ideal career. The program helps students develop all sorts of business-related skills that help them outshine their competition.
- First of all, students have to learn about the basics of the business market and later on complex business-related problems are discussed in details.
- Students are assigned real-life projects where they get real-world experience. Everything taught during the program comes in handy during these projects.
- The Frank G. Zarb School of Business alumni visit the school every year. They share knowledge & details about their own business ventures.
- The program is AACSB accredited.
List of Courses Offered
The MBA program offered at the Frank G. Zarb School of Business helps students excel in the complex business market of today. Everything you learn during the program has some significance in the field of business. The entire MBA program is comprised of a total of six units. The six units are mentioned below along with the courses that are offered in these units:
- MBA 204W
- MBA 205W
- MGT 200
- ECO 200
Concentration in Strategic Business Management
- FIN 228
- IT 240
- MGT 228
- MBA 350
Concentration in Strategic Healthcare Management
- HADM 205
- HADM 240
- HADM 242
- MGT 203
- IT 203
- MGT 207
- BAN 203
- IB 207
- MKT 203
- Students can complete their MBA degree within 2 years.
- The cost of tuition for the MBA program at the Frank G. Zarb School of Business does not vary for students of different states. The cost of tuition is the same for all students. $1,332 per credit hour is the cost of tuition.
- Academic background: At the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, all applicants of the MBA program are required to have an undergraduate degree.
- Work Experience: Students of the MBA program must have some previous full-time work experience.
- Language: International applicants of the MBA program must prove that they are proficient in the English language. They must submit an English language test score. The Frank G. Zarb School of Business accepts a score in the IELTS and TOEFL.
- The Hofstra University, Frank G. Zarb School of Business is accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business was ranked#16 for Online MBA Program rankings by Princeton Review.
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business was ranked#252 for Best Business School rankings by Princeton Review.
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business was ranked#89 for MBA (national) rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- All applicants of the MBA program must provide a valid GMAT/GRE score. Applicants who will not provide a GMAT/GRE score are not enrolled in the MBA program. Applications of such applicants will be considered invalid.
- The students in the MBA class have an average work experience of over 4 years.
- The GPA of students enrolled in the MBA program ranges from 3.24 to 3.74.
- The average GPA of MBA class students is 3.42.
- The average age of the admitted applicants to the MBA program is 25 years.
- The GMAT scores of students range from 540 to 610 which is quite low.
- Every year at the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, scholarships are awarded to many students due to the generous support of the alumni.
- All students are eligible for some sort of financial aid.
- All students are eligible for borrowing federal and private interest-based loans.
- For applying online to the MBA program at the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, click on this link.
- After clicking on the link given above, enter the required basic information.
- First of all, you have to fill some basic information about yourself such as; your first name, your middle name, your surname, your phone numbers, and etc.
- Then you have to enter the required information related to your academics.
- You will be able to submit your application as soon as your account has been successfully created and you’re logged in.
- Currently, the deadlines for the application of the MBA program have not yet been declared.
- At the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, there is moderate competition for the MBA program. Students with an average application material (such as GMAT score, TOEFL score, GPA, Work resume) have good chances of being accepted. The acceptance rate for the MBA program at the Frank G. Zarb School of Business is 37%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, are all applicants required to take the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: Yes, at the Frank G. Zarb School of Business all applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a competitive score in either the GMAT or GRE.
Q 2: What are the language requirements for international applicants?
Ans: All international applicants of the MBA program are required to prove that they are proficient in English. This is proved by submitting a score in TOEFL/IELTS. Your test score must not be before 2 years from the date of submission or it will be considered an invalid score.
Q 3: What GPA score does the average student of the MBA program hold?
Ans: At the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, the average GPA score of students of the MBA program is 3.42.
- Hofstra University
- Hempstead, N.Y. 11549-1000
- Phone: (516) 463-6700
- Email: admission@Hofstra.edu
Other Articles You Might Like
- Fox School of Business MBA
- Fowler College of Business MBA
- Fisher College of Business MBA
- Eller College of Management MBA
- E. Philip Saunders College of Business MBA