FSU College of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The FSU College of Business MBA program teaches you the skills required to become a leader in the business world. The primary focus of the MBA program is to help students develop as professionals and become leading figures in the business world of tomorrow.
- You will get to learn from accomplished teachers who are willing to discuss any business-related topic in details. These experts will share details about their experiences in the business market which will widen your views and develop better concepts.
- You will become a part of a wide network of alumni who are contributors to the Florida State University, the alumni offer their assistance to provide you with guidelines to help you learn.
- All students are provided with guidelines to help them learn about each step required for solving complex business-related problems.
- Your learnings in the class will come in handy when you’re assigned to real-world business projects. During these projects, your learnings will be applied practically to solve complex problems.
List of Courses Offered
The FSU College of Business MBA program consists of a total of 39 credit hours. These credit hours are divided into core courses (30 credit hours) and elective courses (9 credit hours). Following is the list of the core courses of the FSU College of Business MBA program:
- MAN 5721 (Strategy and Business Policy)
- MAN 5935 (Professional Development)
- ACG 5026 (Financial Reporting and Managerial Control)
- BUL 5810 (The Legal & Ethical Environment of Business)
- FIN 5425 (Problems in Financial Management)
- ISM 5021 (Information & Technology Management)
- MAR 5125 (Marketing Strategy in the Global Environment)
- MAN 5245 (Organizational Behavior)
- MAN 5501 (Operations Management)
- MAN 5716 (Business Conditions Analysis)
- The duration of the MBA program depends upon the students. As some students can complete their MBA degree within a year or 3 semesters while others take 3 years to fully complete their degree. The entire MBA program is made up of 39 credit hours in total.
- The cost of tuition is not the same for local and out-of-state residents. At the FSU College of Business, the residents of Florida are required to pay $18,693 for tuition provided during the entire MBA program. Residents of other states have to pay a lot more at $43,318 for the tuition provided during the entire MBA program.
- Academic background: All students applying for the MBA program are required to hold an undergraduate degree in any major/discipline from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Professional work experience is not required at the FSU College of Business.
- Language: All international applicants are required to submit an English language test score. You can either submit a score in TOEFL or in the IELTS. The minimum score required for the TOEFL is 100 (Internet based) and the minimum score required for the IELTS is 7.0. These scores must be within the past 2 years.
- The Florida State University, College of Business is an accredited member of AACSB, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide.
- FSU College of Business was ranked#22 for Best Colleges for Vets rankings by Military Rankings.
- FSU College of Business was ranked#13 for Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- FSU College of Business was ranked#16 for Best Online MBA Programs (public) rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- GMAT or GRE scores must be provided by all applicants. There is no minimum GMAT score, however, the average GMAT score of students enrolled in the MBA program at FSU is 554.
- The average GMAT score of applicants admitted to the MBA program is 554.
- The MBA class students have an average undergraduate GPA score of 3.32.
- The average age of students enrolled in the MBA program is 29 years.
- Students of the MBA program at FSU have a whole lot of work experience prior to their enrollment in the MBA program. The average work experience of the MBA students is extraordinarily high at 8 and a half years.
- At the FSU College of Business, a limited number of assistantships are provided only to full-time MBA students.
- All students of the MBA program are considered for merit-based scholarships and fellowships.
- Students can borrow loans.
- You can apply online to the FSU College of Business MBA program by using this link.
- Open the link named “Create an account” mentioned under “First-time users” heading.
- Submit some information about yourself such as your email address, first name, last name, birth date, and etc.
- Once your account has been created, log in to your account.
- Now, you can submit your application.
- The deadline for the Summer entry is March 1, 2019.
- There is not much competition at the MBA program offered at the FSU College of Business. The acceptance is very high at 88%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the average work experience of MBA students?
Ans: The average work experience of students of the MBA program is extraordinarily high at 8.5 years.
Q 2: What is the average GPA of applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of students enrolled in the MBA program at the FSU College of Business is 3.32
Q 3: At the FSU College of Business, are all applicants required to submit a score in the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: Yes, at the FSU College of Business, all applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a score in the GMAT/GRE.
Q 4: Are international applicants required to submit a language test?
Ans: Yes, all international students are required to submit a score in the TOEFL/IELTS. A minimum score of 100 (Internet-based) is required for the TOEFL or a minimum score of 7.0 is required in the IELTS.
- Florida State University
- College of Business
- 821 Academic Way
- Rovetta Business Annex, Room 314
- P.O. Box 3061110
- Tallahassee, Florida 32306-1110
- Phone: 850-644-3090
- Fax: (850) 644-0915
Other Articles You Might Like
- Eller College of Management MBA
- Milgard School of Business MBA
- Rutgers Business School Online MBA
- LEEDS School of Business MBA
- Zicklin School of Business MBA