Fuqua School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Fuqua School of Business MBA program is a structured program that teaches students about all the aspects of business in a step-by-step process. Working in the field of business is no piece of cake. Therefore, the program is made in such a way that the fundamentals of the business are explained to students in an adequate manner, making the concepts of students crystal clear.
- The graduates of the Fuqua School of Business are being hired right away after the completion of their degree.
- The successful alumni of the Fuqua School of Business come to visit every year. They share their own personal business experiences and provide the students with elite knowledge about the business market.
- The program is AACSB accredited.
List of Courses Offered
The Fuqua School of Business offers a chance to learn in a lot of creative ways. The Fuqua School of Business has a contrasting view on how students should learn, that is why they put the students in the driver’s seat by making them the decision-makers. There are a small amount of essential & mandatory core courses (13) while the rest of the MBA program consists of a whole lot of electives. Students get to select from an extensive list of elective courses of their own choice.
Following are the concentrations in which core courses and elective courses are provided:
- Energy & Environment
- Health Sector Management
- Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Management & Organizations
- Operations Management
- Operations Strategy
- The entire MBA program can be completed in 18-24 months.
- The MBA program at the Fuqua Business School is quite expensive. The cost of tuition is $148,000 for the entire MBA program, also, both in-state and out-of-state students are required to pay the same amount for tuition.
- Academic background: All applicants of the MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree in any major from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Full-time professional work experience is highly preferred at the Fuqua School of Business.
- Language: The Fuqua School of Business does not require the international applicants to submit a score in an English language test. Yet, students who have already taken an English language test should submit their score. The Fuqua School of Business reviews test scores in the TOEFL/PTE/IELTS.
- AACSB International, the accreditation agency for Schools of Business worldwide has accredited the Duke University, Fuqua School of Business.
- Fuqua School of Business was ranked#12 for MBA (worldwide) rankings by Business Insider.
- Fuqua School of Business was ranked#15 for MBA (worldwide) rankings by The Economist.
- Fuqua School of Business was ranked#19 for MBA (worldwide) rankings by Financial TImes.
- At the Fuqua School of Business, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a score in the GMAT/GRE. A score in either of the tests is accepted and none of them is preferred over the other.
- The class size of the MBA class is moderate as 94 students are enrolled in the class of 2019.
- The age of students of the MBA program will be from 25-54 years in the year 2019.
- In the class of 2019, enrolled students have work experience ranging from 5-30 years.
- About 33% of students out of the total MBA class are international students
- Scholarships are awarded each year on the basis of academic merit.
- Fellowships are also provided to the most deserving students at the Fuqua School of Business.
- Students can borrow loans and veterans are eligible for applying to the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- To read about the requirements of the application and strict guidelines on how to submit the required materials, visit this page.
- If you are ready to apply, then open this link.
- Click on the “Create an account” option written in blue font.
- Enter the required information to successfully create your account.
- Now, log in to your account to submit your application.
- Keep in mind that all application material must be submitted.
- The last date for the submission of the application for Early Action is 12th September 2018.
- The last date for the submission of the application for Round 1 is 10th October 2018.
- The last date for the submission of the application for Round 2 is 3rd January 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the application for Round 3 is 20th March 2019.
- There is a lot of competition at the Fuqua School of Business for the MBA program. Last year, only 22% of the total applicants got admitted to the MBA program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: At the Fuqua School of Business, are all applicants of the MBA program required to submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to submit a score in either the GMAT or GRE. Students of the executive MBA program can also submit a score in EA instead of GMAT/GRE.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: International applicants are not required to submit a score in an English language test. However, if a student wants to submit a score, then the Fuqua School of Business evaluates test scores in the TOEFL/PTE/IELTS.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of successful applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of successful applicants of the MBA program is 3.28.
- Drake University
- Fuqua School of Business
- 100 Fuqua Drive
- Box 90120
- Durham, NC 27708-0120 USA
- Phone: +1 919.660.7705
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business MBA
- Fox School of Business MBA
- Fowler College of Business MBA
- Fisher College of Business MBA
- Eller College of Management MBA