George L. Argyros School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics MBA program provides students with an exceptional curriculum which helps them develop the skills required to excel in the business world.
- Everything students learn in the class has significance in the complicated business market. The teachers are willing to provide you with personal feedback on your progress during the MBA program.
- Practical learning is the most efficient way to help students prepare for the difficulties they will face in the constantly varying business market (where one wrong step out of a hundred can lead to complete failure).
- The alumni of George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics offer support to the Chapman University and help the students of the MBA program by sharing exclusive information which has great significance in the business market.
List of Courses Offered
The students of the MBA program must complete courses worth 50 credit hours in order to complete their MBA degree. Core courses are comprised of 35 credit hours out of the total 50 credit hours. There is no option for not waiving a core course as these courses are the roots of the MBA program. The elective courses are worth 15 credit hours. Following are the core courses offered in the MBA program:
Following are the concentration in which core courses are offered:
- Organization & Mgmt
- Financial Mgmt
- Competitive Advantage
- Global Business
- Operations & Technology Mgmt
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Analytics
- Students can complete their MBA degree in 16-21 months.
- The cost of tuition does not depend upon the residence of a student. All students of the MBA program are required to pay $1,720 per credit hour for tuition.
- Academic background: All students applying for the MBA program at the George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics must have an undergraduate degree (in any major).
- Work Experience: It is highly preferred that the students applying for the MBA program have some professional work experience.
- Language: International students applying for the MBA program are required to prove that they can understand and speak English. The George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics accepts a score in the TOEFL, Cambridge English Advanced Exam, IELTS, and PTE.
- The Chapman University, George L. Argyros School of Business & Economics is accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics was ranked#8 for Full-Time MBA (California) rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics was ranked#79 for Full-Time MBA (nationwide) rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics was ranked#73 for Full-Time MBA (California) rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a score in GMAT/GRE. The GMAT/GRE score can be waived. For more information on a GMAT/GRE score waiver, visit this page.
- The bachelor’s GPA scores of students in the MBA class ranges from 3.4-4.0.
- MBA class students have GMAT scores ranges from 600-710.
- The students enrolled in the MBA class at the George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics are quite young as compared to MBA students of other universities. The average age of the MBA class students is 25 years.
- In the last academic year, students in the MBA class had work experience ranging from 2 to 5 years.
- There are 23% of international students in the MBA class.
- All admitted students are eligible for financial assistance.
- Merit-based scholarships, assistantships, and fellowships are awarded to the best of students.
- Students are eligible for borrowing interest-based loans.
- You can read about the application requirements on this page.
- You can apply for the MBA program on this page.
- Click on “Create an account” option under the “First-Time users” heading.
- Enter the required information such as your email address, first name, last name, birth date and etc.
- Log in your account.
- Submit your application and make sure that all application requirements are met.
Following are the last dates for the submission of the application for the three timelines at the George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics:
- Deadline of the admission application for Timeline No. 1 is November 1.
- Deadline of the admission application for Timeline No. 2 is February 1.
- Deadline of the admission application for Timeline No. 3 is June 1.
- The applicants of the MBA program at the George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics have it easy as the acceptance rate is quite high at 52%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all applicants required to submit the GMAT score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a GMAT score or a GRE score.
Q 2: Is there any way I can waive the GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, applicants who fulfill certain criteria can waive the GMAT/GRE requirements. Read about the GMAT waiver requirements on this page.
Q 3: What is the average GPA score of students enrolled in the MBA class?
Ans: MBA class students have an average GPA of 3.23.
Q 4: Which English test scores does the George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics accept?
Ans: The George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics accepts a score in TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, and Cambridge English Advanced Exam.
- Chapman University
- One University Drive
- Orange, CA 92866
- Phone: (714) 997-6815
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Fuqua School of Business MBA
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business MBA
- Fox School of Business MBA
- Fowler College of Business MBA
- Fisher College of Business MBA