Goizueta Business School MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Goizueta Business School MBA program is made to help students achieve success in the forever changing business market. You will get to study in a small class in a dynamic learning environment
- You will get feedback on your progress and students of the Goizueta Business School to get access to the Fortune 500s.
- The curriculum provided in the MBA program is made to ensure that students develop better problem-solving skills and to learn leadership skills.
- The Goizueta Business School is ranked by many in the top 10 for employment as Goizueta graduates are instantly being hired by small and big organizations alike.
List of Courses Offered
Every day in the MBA program at the Goizueta Business School if significant for both students and teachers alike. You will be taught from day one of your course and by the end of the first year, you will have the tools necessary to excel in business projects. There are a total of 90 elective courses which are offered during the MBA program from which students are only required to complete a few elective courses. Following are the core courses of the program:
The core courses offered in the program are related to the following topics:
- Creating teamwork charters
- Learning analytical frameworks
- Building interview mastery
- Assessing your leadership style
- Taking global career treks
- Maximizing career conferences
- Mastering case-based analysis
- Proving my career readiness
- Leveraging new networks
- Leading academic & community clubs
- Exploring advanced leadership activities
- Framing complex problems
- The MBA programs offered at the Goizueta Business School are divided into two categories which can be completed in one to two years.
- The cost of tuition is the same for residents of all states. All students of the MBA program have to pay about $124,000 for the tuition of the entire MBA program.
- Academic background: All students applying for the MBA program at the Goizueta Business School must have a bachelor’s degree with a strong GPA.
- Work Experience: Applicants must have a minimum full-time professional work resume of 2 years.
- Language: International students applying for the MBA program are required to show that they are competent in the English language. The Emory University, Goizueta Business School accepts a score in TOEFL/IELTS.
- The Emory University Georgia, Goizueta Business School is accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- Goizueta Business School was ranked#20 for the Best Business School rankings by U.S News & World Report.
- Goizueta Business School was ranked#1 for the Average Years To Payback rankings by Forbes.
- Goizueta Business School was ranked#13 for the Full-Time MBA rankings by Poets & Quants.
- Students applying for the MBA program must submit competitive GMAT or GRE scores if they are serious about joining the MBA class. GMAT/GRE scores are highly valuable and are given great importance during the evaluation of an application.
- The MBA class students have an average age of 29 years which is moderate for students of the MBA program.
- The average undergraduate GPA score of students enrolled in the MBA class is 3.35 which is quite high.
- All students enrolled in the MBA class have work experience prior to being enrolled in the MBA program. The students of the MBA class have a lot of prior work experience as the average work experience of these students is 5.64 years.
- In the last academic year, about 1400 applicants applied for the MBA program and only 29% of these applicants got accepted.
- The MBA class students have high GMAT scores as the GMAT scores of students range from 640-740.
- Robert W. Woodruff Scholars, Named Scholars, Goizueta Scholars, Dean’s Scholars are few of the scholarships awarded to the MBA students.
- Experienced and passionate students can apply for getting an assistantship.
- Students can borrow Federal Stafford Loans, Private Loans, and International Student Loans.
- Everything you need to know about the application requirements is mentioned on this page.
- Visit this link for registering with the Emory University, Goizueta Business School.
- Click on “Create an account” option under the “First-Time users” heading if you don’t have an already existing account.
- Fill in some basic information.
- Once your account is created, log in.
- Now, you can submit your application.
Application deadlines are mentioned below:
- Round 1: Deadline is October 5.
- Round 2: Deadline is November 9.
- Round 3: Deadline is January 4.
- Round 4: Deadline is March 8.
- Getting accepted to the MBA program at the Goizueta Business School is no piece of cake. The acceptance rate is quite low at 29%. Passion for business and competitive academic achievements are the two most important requirements during the evaluation of an application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Do I need to take the GMAT/GRE?
Ans: Yes, all applicants must submit a competitive GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT code is C3Q-71-17 and GRE code is 3984.
Q 2: What should an applicant do if he/she has taken both the GMAT and GRE?
Ans: In this case, the applicant should submit all his/her scores. The Goizueta admission team will take into consideration the highest score.
Q 3: Are students with undergraduate degrees other than the field of business still eligible for the MBA program?
Ans: Yes, applicants in all majors/disciplines are welcomed at the Goizueta Business School.
Q 4: If an applicant has already completed an MBA degree, can he/she still apply for the MBA program?
Ans: No, applicants who have already completed an MBA degree from another institute from the United States are not eligible for the MBA program at the Goizueta Business School.
- Goizueta Business School
- Emory University
- 1300 Clifton Road
- Atlanta, GA 30322
- Phone: (404) 727-6311
- Fax: (404) 727-4612
- Email: MBAadmissions@emory.edu
Other Articles You Might Like
- George L. Argyros School of Business MBA
- Fuqua School of Business MBA
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business MBA
- Fox School of Business MBA
- Fowler College of Business MBA