Graziadio School of Business and Management MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Graziadio School of Business and Management MBA program is designed for students who want to become leaders in the competitive business market.
- All students are considered important and provide value to the MBA class. The main target of the MBA program is to help students who aspire to be leaders in turning their dreams into reality.
- The faculty is supportive and provide guidelines on how to complete your practical projects. Teachers are available for discussion of any business-related topics.
- Your learnings in the class are applied practically on complex business projects. Students are encouraged to push themselves while completing these projects.
- The program is accredited by AACSB.
List of Courses Offered
The entire MBA program is comprised of a total of 55 credit hours divided into the core courses (34 credit hours) and electives (21 credit hours). Students get to choose one area of specialization in which elective courses will be offered. The core courses of the MBA program are available in the concentrations mentioned below:
- Economic Concepts
- Applied Data Analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Cost Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Information Resources and Technology
- Technology and Operations Management
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Managing Within the Legal, Ethical and Governmental Environment
- Personal Development for Leadership
- Theories and Models of Organization
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- The entire MBA program offered at the Graziadio School of Business Management is completed by full-time students in one year.
- All students of the MBA program are required to pay the same amount for tuition at the Graziadio School of Business and Management. The cost of tuition is $24,875 per term.
- Academic background: All applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: At the Graziadio School of Business and Management, all students must have at least 1 year of professional work experience to be accepted to the MBA program.
- Language: International applicants of the MBA program are required to provide proof of proficiency in English. So, all international applicants must submit an English language test score. The Graziadio School of Business and Management accepts a score in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic), and IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- The Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management is accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- Graziadio School of Business and Management was ranked#65 for Full-Time MBA (nation) rankings by U.S. News & World Report.
- Graziadio School of Business and Management was ranked#10 for Faith-Based School (nation) rankings by U.S. News & World Report.
- Graziadio School of Business and Management was ranked#84 for Best Business School (worldwide) rankings by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- At the Graziadio School of Business and Management, all the students applying to the MBA program must submit a score in the GMAT or GRE.
- At the Graziadio School of Business and Management, the students enrolled in the MBA class have an average GPA of 3.22.
- The average age of the admitted applicants is 28 years.
- The GMAT scores of the students of the MBA program ranges from 600-700.
- Most of the students in the MBA class have quite a lot of previous professional work experience. The average work experience of the students of the MBA program is 5 years.
- At the Graziadio School of Business and Management, all students can apply for scholarships and other financial assistance.
- Students must be permanent U.S residents in order to be eligible for financial assistance. Also, students must show satisfactory academic progress during their MBA program in order to keep on receiving financial aid.
- Students can also borrow interest-based loans.
- Applicants can apply to the Graziadio School of Business and Management online by using this link.
- After clicking the link given above, fill in the required information to create your account.
- Log in to your newly created account.
- Now, submit your application following the application guidelines mentioned on their official website.
Application deadlines are stated below:
- The last date for the submission of the application for Round 1 is November 1, 2018.
- The last date for the submission of the application for Round 2 is February 1, 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the application for Round 3 is April 1, 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the application for Round 4 is May 15, 2019.
- At the Graziadio School of Business and Management, it is fairly competitive to get accepted. As in the last academic year, the acceptance rate was 36%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all applicants required to submit a GMAT/GRE score?
Ans: Yes, at the Graziadio School of Business and Management, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a GMAT/GRE score.
Q 2: What are the additional requirements for international applicants?
Ans: All international applicants who have completed their undergraduate degree from a non-English speaking university are required submit a score in TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), or IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic).
Q 3: What is the average GPA of students enrolled in the MBA class?
Ans: The average GPA of students enrolled in the MBA class is 3.22.
Q 4: Is there any possibility of getting a waiver for the GMAT/GRE score at the Graziadio School of Business and Management?
Ans: Yes, you can read about the GMAT/GRE waiver on this page.
- Full-Time Programs
- Pepperdine University
- Graziadio Business School
- 24255 Pacific Coast Highway
- Malibu, CA 90263
- Phone: 310.568.5535
- Email: PGBS.firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Goizueta Business School MBA
- George L. Argyros School of Business MBA
- Fuqua School of Business MBA
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business MBA
- Fox School of Business MBA