George Washington University Online MBA Ranking, Acceptance Rate, Admission and More
|George Washington University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Finance, Project Management, Consulting, etc.|
|Accreditation||MSCHE and AACSB|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT or GRE|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||A score of 80 on the Internet exam or 550 on the paper exam|
|Work ex required||5 years of full-time work experience may be granted a GMAT/GRE waiver|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The George Washington University online MBA program is designed to focus on helping students to develop the capacity they need to be successful in their professional pursuits and compete favorably in any entrepreneurial and venture or industry.
The institution intends to help you achieve this by honing your skills in critical thinking, business strategies, leadership, and communication.
As a result, the school’s curriculum is tailored towards enabling you to contribute to and lead multicultural teams by combining business and analytical skills with an ethical focus.
George Washington University’s online courses are taught by the same faculty members that teach the school’s residential programs.
List of Courses Offered
The George Washington University online MBA curriculum is designed to give students lots of flexibility. Consequently, it offers the following courses:
- Global Management
- Government Contracts
- Project Management
- Information Systems and Technology Management
Students can choose to complete all coursework entirely online. They are also provided with the option of in-person learning.
The courses are organized into learning episodes and are made up of videos, video cases, animations, podcasts, as well as other pre-recorded content. This is in addition to reading assignments.
The minimum program length is 21 months.
The estimated cost per credit for the George Washington University online MBA program is $1,765. This means that you will have to pay a total of $97,957 as tuition.
To enroll in the online MBA program at George Washington University, you will need to create an account on the school’s application portal by visiting https://gw.force.com/TX_SiteLogin?startURL=%2FTargetX_Portal__PB and clicking the “Sign UP” tab. After registering an account, complete and submit the application.
The George Washington University School of Business Online MBA is accredited by the Middle State Association of Colleges and School, a Unit of Middle State Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). The University is also accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
The George Washington University School of Business Online MBA program earned an impressive ninth place (worldwide) ranking (out of 50 ranked programs) in the QS Distance/Online MBA Rankings 2018.
Requirements for admission to the George Washington University for online MBA include:
- Completion of the online application form.
- Payment of a non-refundable $80 as application fee.
- Provision of transcripts.
- GMAT/GRE scores submission. The GRE report code is 5246, while the GMAT report code is QK4-4F-28. Candidates with five years of full-time work experience may be granted a GMAT/GRE waiver.
- One letter of recommendation.
- One Essay.
- Current resume.
- Quantitative aptitude (applicable to candidates without a previous undergraduate or graduate quantitative coursework, strong quantitative skills).
- All supporting documents not uploaded online can be sent to the institution via School of Business | Office of Admissions, The George Washington University, Duques Hall, Suite 550, 2201 G St. NW, Washington, DC 20052
Our Review and Opinion
George Washington University offers the kind of learning environment you would expect from a leading institution. Its rigorous coursework will help ensure that you emerge more confident, capable, and better equipped to lead your organization to success.
- George Washington University allows you to study at your own pace and tailor your study to your own convenience.
- The program will help equip you with strategic thinking and other skills that will enable you to achieve excellence.
- Students have access to live classroom discussions and faculty during online office hours, all of which are provided via the digital classroom platform.
- Students can interact informally with faculty and ask questions concerning course material and assignments, among other things during office hours.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- School of Business | Office of Admissions
- The George Washington University
- Duques Hall, Suite 550
- 2201 G St. NW
- Washington, DC 20052
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Nebraska Lincoln Online MBA
- CU San Bernardino Online MBA
- CBU Online MBA
- Belhaven University Online MBA
- Chatham University Online MBA
Image Credit: Natalie Runnerstrom