H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business MBA program is made for students who are just beginning their careers in the field of business. Everything will be taught in detail and the smallest of business-related topics will be covered in depth
- The curriculum of the MBA program covers all the requirements of the complicated business market of today. Your learnings in class will help you solve real-world complex problems.
- The alumni of H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship share their own personal business experiences helping students broaden their view of the business market.
- Their graduates are being employed quickly every year.
List of Courses Offered
The curriculum of the MBA program is divided into a few elective courses and the core courses which are mentioned below:
- Foundations of Business Statistics
- Developing Academic and Career Success
- Introductory Accounting
- Business Finance
- Managing Organizational Behavior in a Dynamic and Complex World
- Marketing Decisions for Managers
- Financial Management
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Applying Strategy for Managers
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Information Systems Strategy and Data Management
All students enrolled in the MBA program must complete all of the core courses mentioned above in order to complete their MBA degree.
- The MBA program offered at the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship is targeted to be completed in a time period of 21 months.
- The cost of tuition at the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business is about $36,000 for the entire MBA program.
- Academic background: All applicants of the MBA program must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Work Experience: Students of the MBA program are not required to have any previous professional work experience.
- Language: International applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a score in either the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- The Nova Southeastern University, H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship is NOT accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship was ranked#79 for national rankings of Entrepreneurship MBA by Forbes.
- H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship was ranked#67 for national rankings of Entrepreneurship MBA by QS.
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business was ranked#53 for Most-Affordable MBA rankings by Princeton Review.
- All the applicants are required to submit a minimum score of 450 in the GMAT, in order to be enrolled in the MBA program.
- The students in the MBA class have an average GMAT score of 507.
- The average GPA of admitted applicants of the MBA program is 3.1.
- About 27% of the total students in the MBA class are from various countries around the world.
- At the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business, all students are eligible for financial aid.
- Scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships are provided to students who are passionate about their work and have great academic material.
- Some of the scholarships provided at the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship are Michael J. Giordano Promising Leaders Scholarship, Military Tuition Award, Graduate Business Student Tuition Award, High School Business Club Award, and Jacki Tuckfield Memorial Graduate Scholarship.
- You can apply online to the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship by using this link.
- Click on “Create a New Graduate Account” option.
- Fill in some basic information such as your name, email address, phone number, and etc.
- Now, log in to your account to submit your application.
- The last for the submission of the admission application for the MBA program for Summer Session is April 22, 2019.
- The last for the submission of the admission application for the MBA program for Fall Session is October 7, 2019.
- The last for the submission of the admission application for the MBA program for Winter Session is March 4, 2019.
- The acceptance rate at the H. Wayne Huizenga is 59%. So, it is very easy to get accepted to the MBA program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Are all applicants required to submit a GMAT score?
Ans: Yes, all applicants are required to submit a score in either the GMAT or GRE in order to be enrolled in the MBA program.
Q 2: What are the TOEFL/IELTS requirements?
Ans: All international applicants of the MBA program are required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS score.
Q 3: What is the average GPA of successful applicants?
Ans: The average GPA of successful applicants of the MBA program is 3.1.
- Nova Southeastern University
- 3301 College Avenue,
- Fort Lauderdale,
- Florida 33314-7796
- Phone: (954) 262-5067
- Email: [email protected]
Other Articles You Might Like
- Lucas College of Business MBA
- Columbia Business School MBA
- Goizueta Business School MBA
- Dartmouth Scholarships
- Mcdonough School of Business MBA