Haas School of Business MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- Admission Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Reviews and Ranking
- GMAT Requirements
- Class Profile
- How to Apply?
- Acceptance Rate
- Application Timeline
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Haas School of Business MBA program helps students build confidence and become a leading figure in the complex business world of today.
- The main emphasis of the MBA program is to help students reach their ideal career destination. The students are the sole decision makers of their career destination and the faculty helps them achieve their destination.
- The smallest of topics related to the field of business are discussed in details.
- New ideas are always welcomed and constructive criticism is encouraged.
- The program is AACSB accredited.
List of Courses Offered
There is one primary goal at the Haas School of Business and that is to turn students into leaders who can apply their ideas to the complicated business market. Following are the concentrations in which courses are offered in the MBA program:
- Applied Innovation Elective
- Strategic Leadership
- Fundamentals of Design Thinking
- Macroeconomics in the Global Economy
- Introduction to Finance
- Data and Decisions
- Leadership Communication
- Leading People
- The entire MBA program can be completed by an average student in 2 years.
- At the Haas School of Business, residents of California and residents of all other states are required to pay $61,050 per year for tuition.
- Academic background: All applicants of the MBA program must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Work Experience: Students applying to the MBA program are required to have some professional work experience in order to be enrolled in the MBA program.
- Language: All international applicants at the Haas School of Business must prove that they can speak and understand English. The Haas School of Business accepts a minimum TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 90 and a minimum IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 7.
- The University of California, Haas School of Business is accredited by the AACSB, an international accreditation body for business schools all over the world.
- Haas School of Business was ranked#1 for Recruiting in Technology rankings by Wall Street Journal.
- Haas School of Business was ranked#8 for Finance rankings by U.S. News & World Report.
- Haas School of Business was ranked#13 for Full-Time MBA rankings by Forbes.
- At the Haas School of Business, all applicants of the MBA program must submit a GMAT/GRE score. There is no minimum score requirement for the GMAT/GRE score.
- The students of the MBA class at the Haas School of Business have an average work experience of 5.4 years.
- The successful applicants of the MBA program have a high average undergraduate GPA of 3.66.
- The students enrolled in the MBA program have an exceptionally high GMAT score of 726.
- Students admitted to the MBA program have an average GRE verbal score of 165 and GRE Quantitative score of 164.
- Merit-based fellowships and scholarships are awarded to the best of students.
- Some of the fellowships provided at the Haas School of Business are Center for Gender, Equity, & Leadership Fellowship, Institute for Business and Social Impact (IBSI) Coordinated Fellowships, Galloway MBA Fellowship, David Aaker Marketing Fellowship, Torres Family Fellowship, and many more. Visit this page to see the complete list of fellowships and scholarships.
- All students are considered for both scholarships and fellowships. Students are not required to submit a separate scholarship application or to provide any additional information. Students can also borrow federal and private loans depending upon their financial status.
- You can apply online to the Haas School of Business by using this link.
- Then click on “Create an account” option.
- Now, you will be required to fill in some basic information such as; your email, first name, last name, date of birth, and etc.
- Log in to your account.
- Submit your application and make sure that all application material is also submitted.
- You can read about the application requirements on their official page.
The application deadlines for the MBA program offered at the Haas School of Business are stated below:
- For Round 1, the deadline for the application is September 27, 2018.
- For Round 2, the deadline for the application is January 10, 2019.
- For Round 3, the deadline for the application is April 4, 2019.
- It is highly competitive to get accepted by the Haas School of Business. The Haas School of Business has an extraordinarily low acceptance rate of 11%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: (For International Applicants Only) Am I required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS score?
Ans: Yes, all international applicant is required to submit a TOEFL/IELTS score. Otherwise, you’re not considered eligible for the MBA program.
Q 2: What is the average GMAT score of students in the MBA class?
Ans: The average GMAT score of students in the MBA class is exceptionally high at 726
Q 3: Are all students considered for a scholarship at the Haas School of Business?
Ans: Yes, at the Haas School of Business all applicants are considered for both a scholarship and a fellowship. Students are not even required to submit any additional information to be considered for a scholarship/fellowship.
Q 4: What is the average GPA of students in the MBA class?
Ans: The average GPA of students in the MBA class is exceptionally high at 3.66.
- Haas School of Business
- University of California, Berkeley
- 545 Student Services #1900 (mail)
- 2220 Piedmont Avenue (deliveries)
- Berkeley, CA 94720-1900
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: + 1 510-642-1405
Other Articles You Might Like
- Wayne Huizenga School MBA
- Graziadio School of Business MBA
- Goizueta Business School MBA
- George L. Argyros School of Business MBA
- Fuqua School of Business MBA