Frank G. Zarb School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- The Frank G. Zarb School of Business is a well-resourced, top-tier place of learning for ambitious professionals who never settle. The school is located 25 miles east of New York City.
- At the institution, excellence is about more than just boosting your earning potential; it is a way of life.
- Zarb offers you an opportunity to gain new global insights and build on your interaction with professionals from all over the globe.
- Also, you will develop your interpersonal and communication skills. The school’s curriculum contains broad, well-rounded courses that will help guide your path to excellence.
- In addition to online learning, the Frank G. Zarb School of Business provides in-person lessons to enable you to enhance your sense of community.
- On-campus classes are held on alternate Saturdays.
List of Courses Offered
The Frank G. Zarb School of Business online course requires 38-45 credits, which you can achieve with the following courses:
- Business Analytics
- Information Systems
- Health Services Management
- International Business
- Sports and Entertainment Management
- Professional Accountancy
- Quality Management
- You can complete the program within two years.
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business online MBA tuition is $76,600. The fee covers the cost of two residencies, all courses, as well as Global Practicum.
- The residencies cost covered include room and board, while for Global Practicum, transportation, room, and board are all covered.
- Also, you will need to pay an initial deposit sum of $1,000 within two weeks of the notification of your acceptance. The amount is used to reserve your place in the course.
- Note that this amount is non-refundable, so you cannot get it back if you decide to withdraw your application.
- Online MBA at Zarb School of Business is known for its dual accreditation in Business and Accounting by the AACSB The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- The Zarb School of Business’ online MBA program is ranked #16 in the nation by The Princeton Review and #36 in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report, and #24th globally by QS World University Rankings, prestigiously positioning Zarb as the highest ranked online MBA program in the New York metropolitan area.
- For entrance into the Frank G. Zarb School of Business online MBA, you will need to create an account on the school’s website at https://www.hofstrauniversitygrad.org/grad/, then proceed to fill out the application.
You’ll need to provide the under listed items for your application into the Hofstra University online MBA program:
- Follow the link above to complete the application.
- Provide GMAT/GRE exam scores. Applicants with five years’ progressive professional experience are exempted from this requirement. To be considered for a waiver, you will need to email a copy of your current resume to the school’s Executive Director for Waiver review at Kaushik.Sengupta@hofstra.edu.
- Transcripts. Zarb requires applicants to provide transcripts from all colleges and universities they attended.
- Current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement stating your reason for enrolling in Zarb’s online MBA program and why you believe you will perform over the course of the program.
- Provide TOEFL/IELTS scores (applicable to international students only).
Our Review and Opinion
- AACSB-approved Zarb is one of the best private institutions for online MBA in the US.
- The school’s activities are student-centric with emphasis placed on the need to develop individuals with lifelong skills that will benefit not just the business world but society at large.
- Zarb’s online MBA program is designed to help you succeed in your chosen path.
- The course aims to build your entrepreneurial skills by providing valuable mentorship that you will find incredibly useful as you go on to make your own name.
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business
- Weller Hall
- 134 Hofstra University
- Hempstead, New York 11549
- (516) 463-ZARB (9272)
- Phone: (516) 463-6600
Other Articles You Might Like
- George Washington University Online MBA
- Ball State University Online MBA
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln Online MBA
- Northeastern University Online MBA
- Harvard University Online MBA