Hofstra University Online MBA Tuition, Requirements, Ranking and More
|Hofstra University Online MBA||Details|
|Course offered||Online MBA|
|Stream/Concentrations||Business Analytics, Accounting, etc.|
|Entrance exam/GMAT Score||GMAT or GRE|
|TOEFL/IELTS Scores||Applicable to international students only|
|Work ex required||Not required|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree from a university or college|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Online MBA – Free Guidance Available
The Hofstra University, Frank G. Zarb School of Business is a well-resourced, top-tier place of learning for ambitious professionals who never settle. The school is located 25 miles east of New York City. At the institution, excellence is about more than just boosting your earning potential; it is a way of life.
Zarb offers you an opportunity to gain new global insights and build on your interaction with professionals from all over the globe. Also, you will develop your interpersonal and communication skills. The school’s curriculum contains broad, well-rounded courses that will help guide your path to excellence.
List of Courses Offered
The Frank G. Zarb School of Business online course requires 38-45 credits, which you can achieve with the following courses:
- Business Analytics
- Information Systems
- Health Services Management
- International Business
- Sports and Entertainment Management
- Professional Accountancy
- Quality Management
You can complete the program within two years.
Frank G. Zarb School of Business online MBA tuition is $76,600. The fee covers the cost of two residencies, all courses, as well as Global Practicum. The residencies cost covered include room and board, while for Global Practicum, transportation, room, and board are all covered.
Also, you will need to pay an initial deposit sum of $1,000 within two weeks of the notification of your acceptance. The amount is used to reserve your place in the course.
Note that this amount is non-refundable, so you cannot get it back if you decide to withdraw your application.
Online MBA at Zarb School of Business is known for its dual accreditation in Business and Accounting by the AACSB The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The Zarb School of Business’ online MBA program is ranked #16 in the nation by The Princeton Review and #36 in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report, and #24th globally by QS World University Rankings, prestigiously positioning Zarb as the highest-ranked online MBA program in the New York metropolitan area.
For entrance into the Frank G. Zarb School of Business online MBA, you will need to create an account on the school’s website at https://www.hofstrauniversitygrad.org/grad/, then proceed to fill out the application.
You’ll need to provide the under listed items for your application into the Hofstra University online MBA program:
- Follow the link above to complete the application.
- Provide GMAT/GRE exam scores. Applicants with five years’ progressive professional experience are exempted from this requirement. To be considered for a waiver, you will need to email a copy of your current resume to the school’s Executive Director for Waiver review at [email protected]u.
- Transcripts. Zarb requires applicants to provide transcripts from all colleges and universities they attended.
- Current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement stating your reason for enrolling in Zarb’s online MBA program and why you believe you will perform over the course of the program.
- Provide TOEFL/IELTS scores (applicable to international students only).
Our Review and Opinion
AACSB-approved Zarb is one of the best private institutions for online MBA in the US. The school’s activities are student-centric with emphasis placed on the need to develop individuals with lifelong skills that will benefit not just the business world but society at large.
Zarb’s online MBA program is designed to help you succeed in your chosen path. The course aims to build your entrepreneurial skills by providing valuable mentorship that you will find incredibly useful as you go on to make your own name.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Frank G. Zarb School of Business
- Weller Hall
- 134 Hofstra University
- Hempstead, New York 11549
Other Articles You Might Like
- CalU Pennsylvania Online MBA
- ASU online MBA
- Angelo State University Online MBA
- Syracuse University Online MBA
- Arkansas State University Online MBA
Image Credit: Tapio Haaja