Kelley School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Indiana University gives busy professionals the opportunity to earn an MBA degree while still pursuing their career goals.
- The school offers a rigorous curriculum in a flexible and interactive format to allow you to maximize your learning experience. Lectures are delivered both in a virtual classroom environment and in person.
- Besides, they are the first top business school to offer an online degree program.
- Students have between 2 to 5 years to complete the online program. Also, students have the option of adding an MS degree to their MBA to further enhance their management skills.
List of Courses Offered
Indiana’s Kelley School of Business provides students with a rigorous academic curriculum and also enables them to build leadership-development opportunities.
Kelley builds student clubs and peers coaching into each semester so that students can advance their soft skills. Indiana University online MBA program offers the following courses:
- Maximum Impact: Increasing Your Effectiveness in the Workplace
- Quantitative Analysis
- Managing Accounting Information for Decision-Making
- Information Technology
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Econometrics
- Data Predictive Analytics and Business Strategy
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Management
- Financial Analysis and Firm Valuation
- Managing Intellectual Property in a Global Environment
- Decision-Making and Leadership
- Law and Ethics in Business
- Law for Global Business
- Strategic Management and Business Planning
- The US in a Global Economy
- Developing Strategic Capabilities
- Thinking Strategically: Game Theory and Business Strategy
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategy Simulation
- Applied Marketing Research
- Business Marketing Strategy and Management
- Operations Management
- Working Capital Management
- Supply Chain Management – Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management – Distribution and Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management – Enterprise Operations and Planning
- Sustainable Operations
- Supply Chain Management – Project Management and Process Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Asset Pricing and Security Valuation
- International Financial Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Financial Strategy and Corporate Restructuring
- Valuation and Capital Investments
- Marketing in the Era of Digital Technology
- Advertising and Promotion Management
- Performance Driven Pricing
- Digital Marketing Theory Design and Strategy
- Marketing Strategies for Emerging Markets
- Entrepreneurship: Theory, Process, and Practice
- Venture Concept Development
- Strategic Competitive Analysis
- Organization Designs for Strategic Advantage
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- International Competitive Strategy
- Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
- White Collar Crime and Corporate Ethics
- Venture Evolution and Ecosystems – Innovation Showcase Immersion
- Projects in the Business of Healthcare – Moffitt
- Topics in Directed Business Interaction
- Topics in Business Analysis – Kelley Connect
- Washington Campus Public Policy Education
- Digital Marketing Theory Design and Strategy
- Consulting Analytic Frameworks and Project Management
- Germany Exchange Course
- Professional Development and Career Management
- Business Law
- Velocity Experience (Silicon Valley in Residency). This course is restricted to DD Entrepreneurship and MS Entrepreneurship students only.
- Students have between 2 to 5 years to complete the online program.
- Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business online fees is $1,330 per credit hour. The MBA program consists of 51 credit hours, while the Master of Science comprises 30 credit hours. A dual degree consists of 63 credit hours.
- This means that you would have to pay at least $67,830 for the entire MBA program or $83,790 for a dual degree if you decide to add an MS degree to your MBA.
- Also, each course requires materials such as course packs, journals, publications, and textbooks. The average cost of materials per course is $100.
- To Apply for an online MBA with Indiana University Kelley School of Business, visit the school’s website at https://ui-kelley.secure.force.com/KDPart1App to apply for an MBA through Kelley Direct.
- Select the applicable information and proceed to register. The application fee is $75.
- The school’s online program is accredited by AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), a global business education network and association headquartered in Florida, US.
Indiana’s Kelley School of Business accepts students from five different continents. However, the school has standards that you need to meet to qualify for enrollment. These include:
- Test scores. The school requires a GMAT or GRE score as an indication of an applicant’s aptitude. A candidate’s professional experience or possessing a master’s in any field does not exempt them from meeting this requirement. Similarly, if English isn’t a candidate’s first language and they do not have a bachelor’s or higher degree that was taught in English, they will need to take the IELTS or TOEFL.
- Supporting documents. Applicants will need to provide transcripts or academic records, letter of recommendation, a resume, and personal statement.
- Applicants may be asked to participate in a 30-minute phone interview as part of the application process.
- In our opinion, Kelley is one of the best business schools in the world. It has the largest business school alumni network in the world as well as a 94 percent job placement rate within three months of graduation. It is little wonder the top employers for this institution include JPMorgan Chase, Amazon, Google, Pepsico, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, among others.
- The Indiana University School of Business doesn’t compromise quality. The school does its bid to ensure that students have access to some of the best materials the business world has to offer.
- Also, it allows its students to work with the same instructors that teach on-campus full-time and part-time MBA programs. Many of these instructors have been teaching for over ten years.
- MBA Program
- Kelley School of Business
- Indiana University
- 1275 East Tenth Street, Suite 2010
- Bloomington, IN 47405-1703 USA
- email: [email protected]
Other Useful Articles for Students
- Arizona State University Online MBA
- University of Florida Online MBA
- Temple University Fox School Online MBA
- North Carolina State University Online MBA
- Carnegie Mellon University Online MBA