Isenberg School of Management Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Isenberg’s online MBA offers professionals the program, academic prestige, as well as the flexibility that they need to complete their degree 100 percent online.
- Individuals who reside in the Massachusetts area can choose to take classes either online or in-person at one of the school’s three satellite campus locations. The locations are Boston, Shrewsbury, and Springfield.
- Isenberg is fully accredited by the AACSB. Students who enroll in the program can choose to pursue a specialized degree with a focus in any of business analytics, entrepreneurship, finance, healthcare administration, sports management, or marketing.
List of Courses Offered
Below are the courses for Isenberg online MBA:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Strategic Information Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Economic Analysis for Managers
- Business Data Analysis and Statistical Methods
- Marketing Strategy
- Operations Management
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Strategy
- Special Topics – Web Analytics for Digital Marketing
- Special Topics – Rethinking eCommerce: Introduction to Digital Business Strategy
- Special Topics – Six Sigma & Lean Process Improvement: Transforming Data Intro Information
- Special Topics – Introduction to Lean Thinking and Practice
- Special Topics – Six Sigma Methodology
- ST-Services Marketing Management
- Investment Decisions and Strategies
- Six Sigma: Business Process Change
- Advanced Topics in Financial Reporting
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Special Topics – Sport Analytics
- It takes 2 years to complete an online MBA program at Isenberg School of Management.
- Students who get admitted for online MBA at Isenberg will have to pay $900 per credit for tuition. This gives a total of $35,100 for 39 credits.
- In addition, students are required to pay $47 as registration fee per semester, coupled with the cost of books and materials.
- To apply for the University of Massachusetts online MBA program, go here, then click on the “Apply Now” option.
- You will be redirected to the school’s secure online application portal where you will complete your online application.
- Isenberg School of Management is accredited by AACSB, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB grants national accreditation to undergraduate and graduates business administration and accounting degree programs. AACSB International accreditation is widely regarded as the highest level of accreditation for business schools, as only 25 percent of U.S. business schools achieve AACSB International accreditation—the hallmark of excellence in management education.
- Reference: https://www.isenberg.umass.edu/about/aacsb
The application requirements for admission into Isenberg’s online MBA include the following:
- Applicants must complete the institution’s application form online on the site given above.
- Candidates must provide a personal essay of between one to two pages in length. The essay should include information about the applicant’s past and current academic and professional history, their future goals, as well as reasons for aspiring to the MBA. You could include other information you feel will enable the school to evaluate you better as a candidate.
- Students must provide official transcripts of all universities or colleges attended. You will need to send one official copy of your transcript from every Undergraduate and graduate school where you made six credits or more. Transcripts can be sent either via mail or electronically. If you prefer to send it electronically, the originating school could send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. To send through the mail, the address is Graduate Admissions Office, 530 Goodell Building, University of Massachusetts, 140 Hicks Way, Amherst, MA 01003-9333.
- Candidates are required to submit two letters of recommendation and one current resume.
- An application fee of $75 is required.
- GMAT/GRE test scores are required. Test scores waiver may apply to applicants who have earned a master’s degree from a US accredited school with a total GPA of at least 3.5 and a minimum of five years’ work experience. Also, applicants who possess a doctoral degree such as MD/DO, JD, PharmD, Ph.D., etc. as well as candidates with at least ten years post-undergraduate professional work experience, overall GPA of at least 3.2, leadership and supervisory experience, are eligible for a waiver. GMAT/GRE test scores can be sent using institution code 3917.
- TOEFL test scores. Those who earned a degree in a school where English is the language of instruction may be granted a waiver.
Our Review and Opinion
- Online MBA in Isenberg comes highly recommended. Not only is the program flexible and convenient, but it is also cheap.
- The University of Massachusetts aims to offer quality education at competitive rates, which enables students to live within their means while investing in their future.
- The University of Massachusetts online MBA program uses a rigorous and innovative curriculum in a bid to equip students with the knowledge necessary to navigate today’s complex business environment.
- It is a reliable option for an online MBA.
- Isenberg School of Management
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 121 Presidents Drive
- Amherst, MA 01003
- Email: email@example.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Emory University Goizueta Online MBA
- Babson College F. W. Olin Graduate School Online MBA
- University of Minnesota Online MBA
- Pennsylvania State University Online MBA
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Online MBA